Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.
I am not afraid of losing money because doing all of those scary investments lead to scary money lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Your fears are justified. But I don't advise to store everything on one purse. Even if it will be a cold purse. he can be lost. It is better to store shares on different purses. And at the exchange too but only a part.

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

There is enough information on the web to store securely your bitcoins without the fear to lose your BTC. If it's too much for your go-to Coinbase

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

It is obvious that you are afraid but you should know that there are not non-risky options to make a good investment, remember.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

I believe that these are quite normal concerns that periodically arise for each participant in the crypto market. Personally, I think that the best way to effectively protect your assets is to work with the Myetherwallet wallet. And be sure to protect yourself from dangerous actions, including phishing.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

You are worried about their safety. You own Bitcoin, ETH, and XRP and need to find a safe place to store them. Choose one of the top transaction platforms with high security. Send them all in there and set all the security that you can.
That is the safety of your money that I think of.

Optional: Binance or Bittrex

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

Fear should not be a demotivating factor for participating in cryptocurrency, once you let the fear in, you will be defeated, paralized and unable to reach your goals and objectives in cryptocurrency learning, trading and investment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

Keep calm and hold your asset because I see you have choose good and potential altcoin for investment and holding, I think both ripple and ethereum is the best choose because it have chance to grow up and you will get profit with both coin.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

Yes, I'm also afraid if I lost my assets. But until now I'm very secure in my wallet storing assets ERC20. As long as I don't give private key to other people, certainly will definitely be safe. And you should keep your assets in some wallet. And you should be able to keep up with both private keys your wallet.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Yes, I'm also afraid if I lost my assets. But until now I'm very secure in my wallet storing assets ERC20. As long as I don't give private key to other people, certainly will definitely be safe. And you should keep your assets in some wallet. And you should be able to keep up with both private keys your wallet.
Everyone of us really afraid to loss money. That is why we need to become more temperate on doing such profitable thing inside the crypto feild, because our activities on this feild really include money. And we all know that money is really important to us because we need money in order for us to buy things that is important to us.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets. The only way to lose your coins with those wallets is to lose self physical carrier but you will be protected from hackers.
yes I agree with you. now the safest way to secure assets that we have in my opinion and perhaps according to many other prize hunters is to use the Ledger Nano wallet because so far there is no problem with the use of this wallet
yora12

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

each  of  us  is  afraid  of  losing  money  but  this  is  crypto  and  you  do  not  have  any other thing   to  do so ican  justtelll you that mwat  is  a  good  one  for protecting your  key .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Maybe all wallet are safe if you will register on their 2FA key of they have pr if you will kept its private key in a very safe place. And in order for you not to be worried try to make an update regularly with your wallets and read some safe procedure for it.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.
I am afraid to so used google authenticator for every wallet I have for it to be secure and cannot accessible without my permission. Investment is more important because there is where the big fund and need to make profit. You should keep the private key safe.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

We should always secure our wallets from the hacks because daily we are hearing much news about this scams. We should not loose and we have to some actions in order to setups all security requirement for protecting them.
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

I'm still new here so I don't really understand and in my opinion you have to find out more in detail, you ask your friends who already understand so that you will understand and increase knowledge. Save and select a wallet that has been used by many people, especially those that clearly prove safe, just replace it there. A person's trust depends on themselves because everyone has choices that he thinks are safe.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

We should always secure our wallets from the hacks because daily we are hearing much news about this scams. We should not loose and we have to some actions in order to setups all security requirement for protecting them.
Yes, of course everyone is afraid of losing their money and of course we must be more careful in safeguarding the assets we have not to lose our assets because of the lack of action to secure the important things we have

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

For greater security, it is best to have a hardware wallet, safer than it has not yet been invented. You will not worry about their money.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

Most people are like this. It is normal to invest and lose money. You must be courageous. Only those who dare to take risks can get more profits, or you can wait patiently.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

You are just paranoid my fellow trader. Most of my coins are sitting safe in exchanges and they are still there up until now. You just really need to activate 2FA in thos exchanges and you will never to worry about getting   hacked anymore. I have them on Binance and Kucoin. Leaving them in seperate wallets will just consume too much time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: