Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Why the need to fear? You don't have to worry. Just keep your portfolio safe and you will be fine. Avoid talking about your crypto worth and and then make sure you have 2fa installed in all your exchange transactions

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

I am rediscovering warm water but if you really want to not loosing sleep over it, you have to sacrifice those 70 bucks and get a Ledger (or Trezor, which is a bit pricier). But iIf you are holding some minuscule amounts, I would store those coins on Binance with enabled multiple layers of security, 2FA is a must.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

I think your fears are felt by many of us in the crypto world. The good news is there are definitely a lot of ways to minimize risk of being hacked or having your crypto stolen. Using 2fa authentication and storing certain coins on something like a nano ledger are some really great options.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

basically everyone who is here is scared, but that is all the risk that must be borne to be able to get profit. so I think your fear is useless. you can choose to stop fear or leave crypto

I realized that the higher the risk, the greater the profit, those who fear the market down, I think they have realized this since the investment. However, they only think of their profits without regard to risk
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
Merited by VestChain (3)

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
hey, stop being afreaid! tat won't help you even eith the safest wallet in the world because your emotions really make your life, its quality. just relax and consider that they may dissaper or may not. don't make it overrated

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

basically everyone who is here is scared, but that is all the risk that must be borne to be able to get profit. so I think your fear is useless. you can choose to stop fear or leave crypto

I realized that the higher the risk, the greater the profit, those who fear the market down, I think they have realized this since the investment. However, they only think of their profits without regard to risk
In the world of cryptocurrency, you need to be able to deal with your fears and be able to make the right decisions, despite past mistakes.

finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Everybody's afraid to lose money. You do not feel different from other investors. But we have to learn crypto money. Keep calm and keep your crypto currencies. Long-term investment is the most logical investment in the crypto-money sector. I'm not selling.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

In terms of safety, a hardware wallet gets the maximum score; but if you lose the hardware, you definitely need to remember your private keys

so as not to get locked out, so you essentially have 2 pieces of "hardware" to watch over in that case (the wallet & the paper that has your pw).

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Fear tells us that you are not confident in your assets. This is sad. I thought people bought coins with thinking, not just pointing fingers.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Don't panic. The market is falling yes, and everyones' portfolio is also decreasing. You have a good portfolio, but I would recommend to sell Ripple and invest in more perspective alts. Just sell your Ripple part and divide it in five parts and invest in real crypto currencies that you like.
I think that the sale of Ripple will not be a way out of the situation, because in this case it will simply not be possible to sell at a profit, now the market behaves very strangely, because everyone is now looking at where BTC goes, but so far there is no news.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
If you want to involved yourself at the same time wanting to gain in the crypto industry you need to be firm, confident in every actions that you are doing and most importantly is to be a risk taker especially when dealing with cryptocurrencies but I assure you that the more you are confident and always risk taking positively, you will prosper!
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

I would advise you to have a Nano S Ledger to store your Cryptocurrency safely. because this wallet allows you to store various cryptocurrency simultaneously. Some cryptocurrency supported by Nano S are BTC, XRP, ETH, even, BCH ETC, Dash, Stratis, and Zcash. besides this wallet is safer than hackers because of the Hardware wallet.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

It is OK to be afraid and most of all it is not only you who are afraid of losing money because almost everyone who login on this site also uses part of their time and effort to earn something or to invest in some crypto currencies so I think it's time for you to sell your crypto currencies that you have right now before it's market value will go further down.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

I use multi-currency hardware wallet ledger nano's. Your private key providing access to your coins, never displayed. It is protected in a secure chip that is locked with a pin code, a chip of the same type that is used for passports and credit cards. Ledger nano s supports more than 30 cryptoperiods, including bitcoin, ethereum and xrp that allows you to manage multiple assets using the same hardware wallet.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

you dont need to afraid about losing money. you need to buy trezor hardware wallet and you will understand that hardwallets safety after that. If you will send your tokens trezor based adress you can be sure they will be safe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

a mistake, you only use one wallet for all the coins you have. you should be more careful because the wallet is easily hacked and you will lose. My advice is to use a different wallet for all your coins, and be careful when opening using a private key. do not open via smartphone or by using wifi.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Everybody's afraid to lose money. You do not feel different from other investors. But we have to learn crypto money. Keep calm and keep your crypto currencies. Long-term investment is the most logical investment in the crypto-money sector. I'm not selling.

Before, I was feeling very bad mood, Binary Option took away everything of me. feeling desperate, lacking. Sometimes I wondered how to get out of this vicious cycle. But after a while, I regained my composure and looked at where I was wrong, and resolved to fix it.
if my advice is to play in the crypto world to get income we have to have that great sense of patience, because crypto is sure to experience a decrease and increase too. especially this year, which is full of panic that we have to do, just wait and continue to wait until the market has increased until it can stabilize

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Every investor is very worried about their money. I think that's ok. But in order to protect yourself from losses, you must choose the most reliable and promising projects for investment.
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

To be afraid is normal. But if you can overcome it - you can earn. All who sell now then they will regret.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

That's normal, noone wants to lose their money so you should be very clear with your investment and time. if you learn this you will not lose your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: