Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5685 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

For you to be a business man and succeed in life you most be a risk taker because every business have it risk so it better to take risk and lose and learn your experience and investors have once lost money but make back their profit again.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

For you to be a business man and succeed in life you most be a risk taker because every business have it risk so it better to take risk and lose and learn your experience and investors have once lost money but make back their profit again.
If we talk about lofty matters and say things that could ideally be, then It’s quite true that This one is much more important, because He will bring good benefits in the future. But the negative consequences and results of your activity will still negatively affect your composure.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very big risk. I think that only those people who are willing to put their capital at risk can invest in cryptocurrency.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Try to relax because you are not loosing anything as long as you don't sell for nothing. It is better to don't make decisions when you are anxious about it
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

This is a good way to approach it, a certain amount of fear is encourage so that you do not end up making decisions that you are going to regret. That being said, you also have to be ready to lose money if you want to make money because as far as cryptos go, they are not an exact science. You are going to lose some and you are going to win some
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

who is not afraid of losing the money?
we are here to gain the money we are having!
but how can we lease about the lose of any amount?
we should be there looking and learning! that is the best thing!
Everyone is afraid of losing their money. This is a rhetorical question. Losing your money you will not learn anything, just spend your nerves. So I don’t worry about losing money. Money is candy wrappers. (I try to treat them that way).And of course I do not invest all the money I have in crypto)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
The only wallet i can recommend for you if you really want to have a good, safe and reliable wallet is hardware wallet like ledger and trezor. It is not advisable to use web wallet because they could be hacked or phished easily. Pretty sure that you can get hardware wallet for under 100 usd in amazon.

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

who is not afraid of losing the money?
we are here to gain the money we are having!
but how can we lease about the lose of any amount?
we should be there looking and learning! that is the best thing!
Everyone is afraid of losing their money. This is a rhetorical question. Losing your money you will not learn anything, just spend your nerves. So I don’t worry about losing money. Money is candy wrappers. (I try to treat them that way).And of course I do not invest all the money I have in crypto)
Agreed. Every afraid. But we should calculate and don't use last money or credit. With smart decisions risks to lost are not so big. It's not equal zero but we understand that 'no pain - no gain'. And advice to keep patience is not important while we make our investment without understanding for what we make it
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

Losing money is a usual situation which usually happens in cryptocurrency business. I don't think and worry about me losing money because I know that's the nature of cryptocurrency. You can either lose or gain money so the best approach is to avoid making quick and hasty decisions  and hold your coins for sometime.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

It is necessary for working with crypto, to spend yor money. Just try to look at it from the other side. You trade your money for life expirience.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

I think you should just buy a hardware wallet. If you kept a large number of tokens or different coins, then this option would not be acceptable, but to store the top coins you can buy a hardware wallet and you will not regret it.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

I think you should only invest the amount you can afford to lose in crypto. Otherwise, it can end badly.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I think wallets like MEW or Ledger are pretty good for that matter. But can you please tell the reason why you want to unite your coins?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

if you’re afraid, just don’t take risks ... but if you don’t want to risk, you won’t get a profit ... it's up to you.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

I will advice you not to use one wallet to store all your crypto asset, it's risky to do that because if anything happens to the wallet, you will lose everything you have worked for, the thing you can do is to use different wallets to hold different coins, you can use MEW to hold your erc20 tokens and blockchain.info wallet for your bitcoin that way, you will rest assured that if anything happens to one wallet, you still have other ones.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

if you’re afraid, just don’t take risks ... but if you don’t want to risk, you won’t get a profit ... it's up to you.
No this is wrong. There always are strategies of investment/trading which decreases the risk level. By the way every our investment decision is provided by risks, somwhere less somewhere more.
And what risks are you talking about if topic starter asked for safe crypto storage??

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

I will advice you not to use one wallet to store all your crypto asset, it's risky to do that because if anything happens to the wallet, you will lose everything you have worked for, the thing you can do is to use different wallets to hold different coins, you can use MEW to hold your erc20 tokens and blockchain.info wallet for your bitcoin that way, you will rest assured that if anything happens to one wallet, you still have other ones.
I would not recommend that. He could feel safer with those coins if he had more than one wallet.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

any wallet is safe as long as you keep safe your private keys. never ever share your private keys. anyway the safest is the hardware wallet.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

You don't have to be afraid of lossing coins by using different wallet because its more risky for having using single wallet which that you used is not so good and secure which can make all your coins disappear by hacking. The good thing is you need to buy hard ware walllet to protect your crypto assets with the most popular multicurrency hardware wallet in the market. The Ledger Nano S is built around a secure chip, with an optimal security.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the name  of that wallet that you say is the biggest and yet has issues. The most reliable wallets i have ever known are hardware wallets. They are 100% safe. You do not just give it out to be operated by another person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: