Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5689 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Don't make the mistake of ignoring wallet security and it will risk losing. And to eliminate your worries, you can place your assets in several wallets.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
actually no one tell perfact for saving your coins,risk are everywhere. normally I am used mew wallet. so if you do not entire phishing site then mew wallet I think safe more than others. I hearing some off line wallet such ledger nano s,but I don't idea about this.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

I think in order to be more secure, you should pay attention to the organization of your accounts, you should allot some time to it because using many wallets is more secure and robust compared to only using one wallet where all your coins are saved. I recommend that you use myetherwallet, blockchain, and armory for pc wallet.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

The fear of losing money is indeed a risk for many people in doing Cryptocurrency business.
I only do the best with Cryptocurrency and I do it with a good strategy and use my instincts well because cryptocurrency is a business that is able to provide a lot of money if done calmly and patiently.
Everyone is afraid of losing their money, which is a natural thing. But you must be able to reduce your fear because you will find more benefit from something more dangerous. Do not decide quickly and keep your coins until the market recovers
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

I also agree the fear of losing money is a natural thing. But we should be more secure and think clearly before we do something

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

in the conditions of the modern market, the right decision would be to not rush and conduct a serious analysis. conditions are bound to improve, and you can profitably sell your existing cryptocurrency. Now, in my opinion, you can buy promising coins for little money in the hope of selling them at a good price. no need to be afraid.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

If you buy low and sell high you should be able to avoid losing money.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Everyone is afraid of losing money, so for any investment, use the golden rule of the investor which says: "Invest only that part of your money you are willing to lose," and you will never have problems with the fear of losing money.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

Hey, guys!

Well, you should probably get a hardware wallet to store all your crypto. Putting a huge amount of asset in an online wallet is risky. That is why people who have a huge asset choose to store their crypto on a hard ware wallet.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

No matter what you do, you cannot fully provide security. But to make your coins more secure, you can use hardware wallets such as ledger nano and trezor.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

If you are afraid of losing money then do not join this market, because electronic money is the most risky place, and many hackers are always lurking our account, so I think you dare to take risks. you will be able to succeed.

What you say is totally right, mate. But in addition to what you said, people should take the risks ON TIME. This is important. to make this happen, people should get experienced in this world. Otherwise losing money will be easier.

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Calm down and be at peace with yourself. If you want to make money in this space then be ready to also lose money, both works together. One just need to know how to reduce loss than profits. There is no way that you won't lose money unless you are not ready for the industry.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

The loss of assets that we have is indeed scary, we really have to really look for the safest wallet to store our assets, for example using the myether wallet wallet which of course this wallet is suitable to save our money

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

If you are afraid of losing money, then why don't you go and not lose some money? I think you should, even have to get rid of this fear, but do it wisely, invest in something, but expect only losses.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

please just don’t sell coins because soon you’ll start growing and you’ll regret it because you sold your portfolio

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

Hey, guys!

ot os okay to be afraid pf losing money ot os not a problem ot os a normal human reaction on bad events in ypur life
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

please just don’t sell coins because soon you’ll start growing and you’ll regret it because you sold your portfolio
tjat is true as panic selling will never halp anyone and we all shall rememebr about it especially ehne the price os dropping
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

The loss of assets that we have is indeed scary, we really have to really look for the safest wallet to store our assets, for example using the myether wallet wallet which of course this wallet is suitable to save our money
lose not only comes from the affected wallet hacking only. in crypto, losing money could have happened because of a lot of things. trade and then suffered a loss or a failed investment will lead to losing money because it's too freaking out with existing conditions. This makes people less able to thrive in crypto and just hope it safely away.
halambiyara

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

Hey, guys!

thats why stick to this famous saying "invest what you can affor to lose"
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

If you read a lot of books on self-development and financial security, there you will find very useful tips for diversifying assets. It really helps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: