Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5689 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

I do not know about your purse but what private wallet I am using is very good you can refer the friend that on this bitcointalk forum. The more money you have, the more valuable you will have to make sure you have the money you need to make the most of your learning experience. Hope you have a good wallet for your money later
hoddddler
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Crypto has and will be volatile. If you are afraid and nervous after each crash, then I don't think crypto is something for you. Learn to live with them mate  Smiley

✅ News ✅ Interviews ✅ Podcast ✅ Music ✅ 24/7 👉 www.Crypto24Radio.com
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
it is okay taht you are afraid to lose ypur money as ypu will not be sucessful of ypu do not afraid of tgis outcome
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

You can use mycrypto website if you want to send ethereum tokens and if you have some money to buy hardware wallet you can buy trezor for your tokens safetly. But now i think you shouldnt buy anything like hardware wallet because for now we dont have anything which we can loose now. We lost everything already in bear market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

it ks a normal humam feeling to be afraid of the fact that he or she can become hoelpless against this cruel wordl so you are not aloje

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

You can use mycrypto website if you want to send ethereum tokens and if you have some money to buy hardware wallet you can buy trezor for your tokens safetly. But now i think you shouldnt buy anything like hardware wallet because for now we dont have anything which we can loose now. We lost everything already in bear market.
i hope that this fear will be a good motivation for tpu to learn a lot and to think twice or even more before acting in the  rupt9currency world

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
vipbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

Any wallet is safe as long as you keep safe your private keys. never ever share your private keys. anyway the safest is the hardware wallet.The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets.
vivinamie

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

If you are really afraid of lose your money. so, the best option is don't come here because these works had a high-risk and it brings high rewards. So these things are the best matching to the risk takers. If you need to do a deal with crypto or start doing work in here, so you need to take a risk because there are digital currencies. But you can earn free tokens from doing like bounty, airdrop. But if you need to earn huge profits I will recommend invest in ICO or buy more altcoins. But there was a risk. don't forget that thing.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 04:27:50 PM by Runbitup

Crypto has and will be volatile. If you are afraid and nervous after each crash, then I don't think crypto is something for you. Learn to live with them mate  Smiley
it is quote normal fpr any human to be afraid to lose money especially a big sum of them so learn and practise before work here
fear has two sides, positive and negative. The disadvantage is that we become afraid to invest and finally we don't participate in parties. but the positive side is that we will be careful in investing so we don't easily lose a lot of money. fear is a natural thing the most important thing is how we deal with it.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

If you use an online wallet, make sure that you keep the private key in a safe place and never upload it to cloud storage because it has the risk of theft even though it's small. You must be vigilant and don't be careless.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

in my opinion, we need to know all three of them because one of the three of them has different investments, so we would not hesitate to choose among those listed in this forum

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

Do not worry too much, I'm using Myetherwallet and I feel it's very good, I'm using it to accommodate a lot of my altcoins  and use it for my day trading. You can use it to store your altcoin.

RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Everybody is afraid. But no risk of not having fun Keep calm, keep your coins until the time is stable. Even if you invest in a loss, do not sell anything or it will ruin it. Patience is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day. Developing and continuing to multiply the amount you have in the future will be useful.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

I use the Myetherwallet wallet with the Metamask application, and I don’t store all my coins in one wallet. If I have more coins of value, I’ll get a hardware wallet.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:39:11 AM

Of course everyone are afraid for losing they money, but the thing is if you follow the standard safety procedure you will be safe from losing from such act, so i think you don't needed to be afraid too much just keep it easy with caution of course.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

For me, my ether wallet is safest to store coins. Since I joined in the world of cryprocurrency this is wallet that I ever using even this time. Should have secured it so that you won't get into scammed. Hold if you think will grow and give you a good profit sell if you think it will not grow to avoid losses.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Ensuring the security of the encrypted property depends not only on the wallet, but also on the security of your use of the Internet, because there are no hackers in the wallet, but the Internet!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

If you're so afraid, why don't you use a hardware wallet? These are the most reliable wallets right now. You can use Ledger for example. Or a trezor or something. If you do not trust them, install your linux operating system on your wallets.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

I use myetherwallet and I have no problems with it. As long as you do not share your private key to anyone else or any access for that matter then your coins are safe. You should always be careful when accessing some sites because there are times when you thought it is the legit site that you are accessing and it turns out that it's a phishing site and you end up losing all your coins. Being careful when accessing the sites is the way so that you can manage the risk like always accessing the site through bookmark and not just search it in google.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

You know what it is normal for us to get afraid about the safety of our coins especially now that some wallet are not really safe and secure. Well it is not bad but remember in order for you to keep your wallet secure just stay calm. Because in that way you can create best decision if yoy are not worrying too much.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: