Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5685 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

Reasonable behavior in the network; store assets at addresses that nobody knows; talk less about your coins. In this case, MEW and blockchain.info are enough for you.
In the case of other behavior, it will not help you save coins, even a hardware wallet.

Hackers are too dangerous not even the harder secret about your assets can't be revealed and attack by those people, you needed to keep away from
sites that can potentially attacks you, keep your wallet in a safe and really secured your assets, learned more about extra security for your wallets is
also needed never trust anyone to keep your investment safe.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

I am trying just follow the news and wait for the good times, anyway one day BTC will move up again. Nobody is interested to kill crypto so early at least.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Perfect normal situation. Therefore, in general, I like the fact that people write here about the loss of funds, because every person is afraid of losing their financial savings, which he has saved for a very long time.

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

I still prefer you keep on using different wallet for  different coins then having all of them in just one wallet, having them in just one wallet could be risky because if anything happens to the coin, everything is gone.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

You don't need to be afraid of losing of losing. There's no any human endeavor where you can make profit without the possibility of losing money in it. All you just to do is to learn how to mitigate your loses and balance everything up.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?

The greatest security is provided by hardware wallets. The best of them, Ledger Nano or Trezor, enable safe storage of currencies, of course, while respecting the basic safety rules.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

I will advice to use hardware wallet which is more safe and also cold wallet which is also good to save coin all you need is to be careful with your key and that is the only issue cause if you use hardware and still careless with it then you are back to square one so the most important thing is you yourself to be very cautious of your keys and how you save the wallet .
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

We are all afraid my friend, especially on such a market. I bet nobody has expected that we will go to 4,8k USD and will achieve the lowest price record during the fourth quarter, but this happened and I hope it won't last for a long time.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

How do you think, who is not afraid of losing money? Those who do not need them, those who have nothing to lose, those who have a lot of them. If you do not treat anyone of the above, then you are fine, you treat most people somehow dependent on money, this is normal.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

In joining cryptocurrency you should not be afraid of losing money.
Even you are very careful time will come that you will lose some,
There are some ICO who were scam here.
But no worries, that will be your best teacher of the future.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

Yes, losing money is not very pleasant. In my opinion, now it is absolutely necessary to save everything that you have invested in and wait for the moment when the situation stabilizes and you can sell profitably what you have.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

If you want to get massive returns then you need to get out from your comfort zone. Cryptos is only for risk takers. If you are afraid of earnings or returns then you should go for traditional investment where you will get stable returns. Don't bother about the losses. Cryptos is all about timing. Just hold your investment and wait for the best time.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

If you are afraid of loosing then this market is not for you as this market has highest volatility of all money markets and your money go up and down regularly with market trend. This market is for patience holders as those people not panic in these circumstances and will be a winner lately. If your horizon is long then never see your account every hour.
Patience is the best thing we can do in this market. Demand for investment in the Cryptocurency market will certainly increase over the next few years and you should not worry about this. I believe that as long as you wait for an additional period of time, the profit will soon happen and the market will enter the uptrend.
Are you a new member of this market? If true, why are you afraid, prices are much lower than when we joined. take it easy, You should be happy for that
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Crypto is very safe now, and people like Crypto are like diamonds that are hard to destroy. There are many wallet service providers, and the highest level of safety is the cold wallet. These wallets are safe and cannot attack because the purse will be removed from the Blockchain network until it is frozen until you connect it to the internet.

rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

Reasonable behavior in the network; store assets at addresses that nobody knows; talk less about your coins. In this case, MEW and blockchain.info are enough for you.
In the case of other behavior, it will not help you save coins, even a hardware wallet.
I agree about our behavior. People talk a lot and hackers use it. I also heard that hardware wallets are safest but we also need to be sure not a single soul knows about it.

Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Crypto is very safe now, and people like Crypto are like diamonds that are hard to destroy. There are many wallet service providers, and the highest level of safety is the cold wallet. These wallets are safe and cannot attack because the purse will be removed from the Blockchain network until it is frozen until you connect it to the internet.

Wow.. Hadn't heard of it before. It's very interesting and seems very reliable. Can you tell me some exact names of wallets like this?
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

When we store the cryptocurrency in a wallet instead of converting it to cash, we must be prepared to take the loss. Because there is no free lunch, because when someone makes a profit, someone must lose money!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Mr.HULK

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

If you do not invest all your money, then there will be no reason to be afraid. People who have invested all their money will then, in case of need, sell their coins at any price.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

Well i think he's afraid of the kind of wallet to use and i believe many people must have recommended one wallet or the other. There is also the atomic wallet that can help to safe coins from multiple blockchains. But the answer is that you keep your private keys safe offline and not on your device, it can be hacked.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Fheya

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

MEW in my opinion, it is very safe to store your coins. And as long as I continue to keep the coin in the wallet of MEW. And coins I stay safe and not diminished. But if you're still afraid of losing money, of course, you should try to learn and understand further crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: