Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

everyone is very afraid of losing money, but if you are patient and know when the right time to buy and sell, then it will be very profitable, i think now is time to buy

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

unfortunately for this period its really lost money. But need be very careful. I think now its moment to participate in bounty campaign and buy coins in market. important no panic. soon market will rise

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

Everyone is afraid of losing their money , for this there is a diversification of risk that was not much panic and do not keep your money in one coin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

You see, at the moment there are no secure wallets, but the MEW wallet is currently the safest for me, of course, there are flaws in the security system, but the team is working to eliminate this flaw, it’s necessary to install this for a long time, and therefore many people resent and say wallet has become unreliable

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

It's right that you are trying to secure your wallet, and I think that you can use the exchange and of course ledger or mew wallet are great and have not yet been hacked!
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

If you are holding for longtime or untill the dump finish , I guess you had better to use cold wallets or hardware one I prefer Trezor or Ledger NANO is cheaper.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

Everybody is afraid, because there are a lot of hackers and scam projects in the crypto industry at the moment. Be safe, try to avoid visiting fishing websites and always keep your funds on different wallets and your private info safe.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Well, if you are afraid of losing money then you should not invest then if you want to be rich then you should invest , if you are holding bitcoin now then do not worry !

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

Crypto is full of risk. If you want extra safety just keep your money in bank. Everything is depend how you safe your asset. Online wallet always full of risk. Just keep it your mind. Be carefull and think bad and good before do anything. One day maybe you need offline wallet.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

I think all investors are worried about their money, if I think if you can protect yourself by choosing good projects that you develop in the future, I think you will also be good and good at protecting your money and also many benefits.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:48:47 AM

Hackers are indeed a problem for all investors and bounty hunters. We need a wallet that is very safe and maybe you can use a hardware wallet. And you can also use MEW because I think it's safe and you need to be able to ensure that your private key is properly maintained.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:51:39 AM

That is natural if you are afraid of losing money especially crypto in conditions like this, all of course there are risks but believe your assets will remain safe if you save your coins in a place that you think is the best place of course

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

i think you should go for a trusted hardware wallet, but you need to buy from trusted individuals because theif will do anything in able to get your cryptos. Also, dont use wallet that you does not control the private key, i use mew for my eth.,

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

Everyone are afraid of losing their money when they are taking the risk of investing but still we need to try to invest how you can earn without trying it out and I think risk is always everywhere. And we should deal with it to know how strong we are in decision making in our investments to offer in a currency we know that you we are not sure if it will grow.

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Your risk will increase even more if you decide to use just one wallet to hold all the coins you have. If there is something bad that happens to you, all of the money that you have can immediately disappear all. If you do not want your money to be lost and in a safer position, you can use a hardware store which is quite expensive.
No need to worry too much about the decrease in the value of your coins, there will be time for the value of coins to increase immediately.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

Everyone are afraid of losing their money when they are taking the risk of investing but still we need to try to invest how you can earn without trying it out and I think risk is always everywhere. And we should deal with it to know how strong we are in decision making in our investments to offer in a currency we know that you we are not sure if it will grow.

if you are afraid of risk, you will stay in one place, everything will be at risk. if you fail it is not the end of it, failure is the beginning of success, keep trying to succeed. do not give up easily and are not easily affected, everyone must be afraid of losing money, trying to make your money not lost, remain optimistic that you can succeed.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Get a hardware wallet Trezor or Ledger and keep those seed words safe.
If you have more than $1,000 worth of crypto, best to invest in a $200 hardware wallet.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

It is undeniable because the many hackers are very troubling to us as crypto currency players who are walking on the right path. We as wise crypto players who prioritize security should indeed ensure the security of our wallets. So far, I use myetherwallet and I feel safe using this wallet. In my opinion, this security depends on ourselves. I am a careful person who always ensures the security of my wallet. I always make sure that the e-mail account that I use for my wallet is not automatically connected to other people's e-mails. Usually this is what we often forget that causes other people to know any information related to our wallet account.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

Never make investment at bitcoin or altcoin if you don not prepare your soul if getting lost, you keep hold and save your money at the bank because it keep away from lost your asset, keep hold there and never increase your earning.
kerekuntigo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

invest what you can afford to lose, just follow this sayings bro
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: