Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Voting closed: October 25, 2018, 03:09:02 PM)
Pump & dump scheme gone awry - 5 (33.3%)
Peer/ friend pressure. - 0 (0%)
Did not read/understand whitepaper - 0 (0%)
Misled by Forums/groups that you followed. - 2 (13.3%)
Bet on the wrong team. - 3 (20%)
Had too much money and did not know what to do! - 0 (0%)
Other - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Read 21172 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:52:50 AM

There is nothing we can do with the shit coins because we cannot sell the coins and there are no market wants to receive that coin in their list. We could only save it in the wallet and hope that in someday, the coin will get on the list even on the small market. I have seen this happen with the tokens and many of the tokens getting stuck in the wallet without any chance to sell. Perhaps, waiting for the project makes a deal with the exchange and listed that coins/tokens first and then we can sell the token no matter how much the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:53:58 AM

At times mistakes happen with every human, one such happened with me. Going through the unique value and the backing team with long term experience into crypto believed that the investment will yield good return. Upon the same invested around $500 for 7000 tokens, but in the ongoing bullish market the value is not more than $5

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:03:46 AM

It mostly because of i choose the wrong project that was a scam project. or a project that the coins has no value when it hit to market.
But i can't regret to much cause live must go on, so we must looking for any new one and the trusted one.
yes, often I find the project that you mean and is very regrettable when the team and project have a vision and mission that can be said to be good but when on the way the project stops because of a fraud team, and even worse when it enters the market but the token has no sale value.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:17:26 AM

Was and I have such a situation. I lost the amount of money buying pre (Premine) project coins on one of the top exchanges just by following the market. In the end, they are still lying on the wallet is dead weight and will be forever. The project is a Scam. One surprising thing is how such a project was registered by the exchange HitBtc?
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

Since day one i have joined cryptocurrency world I've never for once buy shitcoins ,guess im just too careful ,the only shitcoins I got are from mining ,my rig has old amd GPUs which support only one algorithm which is cryptonight and I just blindly keep mining shitcoins until I know what they are

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:08:56 AM

When buying coins, of course, we have a lot of calculations and so we don't just buy. Some coins are bought because they have low volume. And if the coin is able to pump, of course, the profits will be greater. But this of course sometimes doesn't go according to plan. But we are also ready to face the risks we have taken.

dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:39:12 AM

When buying coins, of course, we have a lot of calculations and so we don't just buy. Some coins are bought because they have low volume. And if the coin is able to pump, of course, the profits will be greater. But this of course sometimes doesn't go according to plan. But we are also ready to face the risks we have taken.
when you trade or invest assets, of course, you must be prepared with all the risks. pump or dump related to the volume we cannot see whether it is an increase in the price of a coin or not. we can only see and monitor the market, because I myself choose to trade daily rather than I invest long-term.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:57:54 AM

I sell them at any price to get ethereum or bitcoin. shit coins are not worth to hold even a single day. the project can die and team turn out scam at anytime with a shit coin of shit project.
i agree. shit coin just make our wallet full off trash. new coin always give investor good motivation to buy. no one willing to keep for longer time after the market already provide.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:44:46 AM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

I bought a shitcoin with the strategy of the venture investor. Choose 20 pieces, with more or less quality feed and expect that at least one of them will shoot and you can earn. In December last year , shooting 17/20 .
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:37:19 AM

I sell them at any price to get ethereum or bitcoin. shit coins are not worth to hold even a single day. the project can die and team turn out scam at anytime with a shit coin of shit project.
i agree. shit coin just make our wallet full off trash. new coin always give investor good motivation to buy. no one willing to keep for longer time after the market already provide.

Better buying bitcoin or top 100 altcoin in coinmarketcap. Its more relaxing and the project is more legit. Investing on shitcoin mostly pump and dump project and i think it will lead us to loss our money
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

First of all i am a bounty hunter and i got tons of shitcoin with it.

Second, i thought instead holding btc or eth investing some low market cap coins is a better idea and that can make me a better profit which ends with shitcoins.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:52:57 AM

Personally I try to sell all shit coins at the shit exchanges like Forkdelta and other, and try to receive even 3-4$ to fill my wallet with the money on commission.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:28:35 AM

Personally I try to sell all shit coins at the shit exchanges like Forkdelta and other, and try to receive even 3-4$ to fill my wallet with the money on commission.
I think that you still do it in vain and sell coins at low prices. The fact is that the development of the project is influenced by the current situation in the cryptocurrency market, and once everything is settled, the most promising projects will show good results. Based on this, I prefer in most cases to keep all my assets of a certain period.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:03:57 PM

Other: You mean how did i end up holding bags since 99 percent are shitcoins? Usually it's because the developers ran away or stopped working the project.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:15:22 PM

I don't buy shit coins, rather I buy coins with low prices but very valuable. Let's stop the notion that some coins are shit coins. They are not unless you see them as one. Most of the coins we term shit tend to do much better than the ones we call stable or valuable coins in the long run. The problem is, after a month or two we get a coin and we don't see the price growing, we just conclude it to be a shit coin. Thats bad.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.
I think everyone has their own ways and strategies, maybe some investors believe that buying some shitcoin and if one of them can accelerate it will provide benefits for them, but I think that is indeed not an easy thing to happen because we know that most are just trash and has no value. So I think every investor has their own way in the world of cryptocurrency.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:50:22 PM

for me not all coins are dirty. so we don't have to save a lot of coins that aren't necessarily valuable. indeed, we should sell the coin and buy a pretty good coin. so even if the dirty coin is no longer valuable then we will not feel worried anymore. so we have to make a decision that we think is good.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:23:33 PM

Very simple when you do shit bounty you have shit coin and when you buy shit coin you end with shit coin.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

Very simple when you do shit bounty you have shit coin and when you buy shit coin you end with shit coin.
Do you mean when you buy a shitcoin, then you lose your money and only after that do you stop buying such coins?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:43:32 PM

Yes, forkdelta was created for this. lol
If there is place to sell it, it will be your best idea. Because its worthlessness and continuity will not give you anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: