Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Voting closed: October 25, 2018, 03:09:02 PM)
Pump & dump scheme gone awry - 5 (33.3%)
Peer/ friend pressure. - 0 (0%)
Did not read/understand whitepaper - 0 (0%)
Misled by Forums/groups that you followed. - 2 (13.3%)
Bet on the wrong team. - 3 (20%)
Had too much money and did not know what to do! - 0 (0%)
Other - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Read 21172 times)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Having a dirt coin but being able to manage it, of course, it will be profitable, so you have dirt coins but have a good chance then take that opportunity then the shit coins give you money. Don't assume coin dirt if it still gives profit and releases it.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

You could have included Airdrop and bounty campaign, most especially airdrop campaign, they are the father of all shit coins, so many shit coins coming in from airdrop, so many of my colleagues producing more than 50 airdrop forms on a daily, most of them are dead on arrival.
Yes, this is a feast of bubbles. These coins are usually given to you by airdrop, but you can't find where the coins can be sold. Some shit coins even need you to pay attention to it with imtoken, he will automatically send you, but they are just numbers.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

When I see the token will not have the capacity, I give it to people who want to enter the market. They manage to trade and earn something.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.
I invested after how I participated in bounty companies, I liked the projects, there was a product, a working team. But now such a market and very difficult to find a project that would not have fallen heavily, so you have to wait, the most important thing is for the project to develop!
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I've got enough experience to realize that all these tokens are not worth my time, so I'll just send it to people who want it.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Shitcoins sometimes is hard to distinguish at first, but eventually it will reveal its true color mostly shitcoins are shady in nature with lots of promising goals that needs to be attained so on and so fort . But the truth is the goal is every impossible to reach because of its poor function and faked utilization in short a fantazised platform made out of hype! 
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

Shit coin! No way a reasonable person/trader would end up with shitcoin than to just dump at the end of the day. Shit coin are simply pump and dump coin with no use which is not advisable in any way to hold or keep for investment purpose. Say no to shitcoin
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

while everyone are on the same hype during bitcoin high price. the promise of ICO could bring us more fortune screw us all. blame only on to self for betting on wrong team.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Almost all altcoins turned into garbage. All that remains is to wait for a change in the market trend. But there is no guarantee that this will happen. It remains only to believe and wait. I prefer to minimize risks and exit all crypto assets.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Pump and dump I guess ,most of my shitcoins are pump and dump and I won't start mentioning names ,I remember I like mining new coins like BBS and worktips cos they are very easier to mine ,this two coins still exist but no good future roadmap I guess ,on the long run I wasnt able to sell on any exchange and I'm stuck with them for now ,only bull run time will I be able to sell
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Thanks in advance.
I believe that we are to blame for the fact that we have bad unpromising coins. I think this is from the fact that many do not understand where to invest. It's either bad coin research or just bad luck. And this is not uncommon.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

Very difficult to explain how we ended up with shitcoins
for example there was xmrg, monero gold, good whitepaper. good development, great progress
i was excited, sold all at pump

then there was a news, binance listing, wow, i quickly bought back, planning to sell higher on binance
only for the devs to cart away every available money on investment.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

Thanks in advance.

It is very difficult to talk about shit coins, because we cannot be sure that this is the end. Even a strong price drop does not mean anything. Krypto is a speculation market. Investors do not pay attention to the technological part of the project. It is likely that after some time, some shit coins will be at the top of the list ...
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I end up with shit coin because I join some shit campaigns,
But there are times that I would get a shitcoin because of my own mistake by investing in them.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Thanks in advance.

Besides, I've spent at most $50 on various shitcoins in the hope that any of them will shoot up and bring me a profit. I don't remember what coins they were, but my strategy broke even.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

Greed, delusion, euphoria, stupidity, marketing, peer pressure, boredom, fomo.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

I know several shitcoins which turned to medium-capped working products, so I would think twice, before classification.
ANy shitcoin may turn to usefull product, under decent developer..
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Most of the shitcoins I have were due to early mistakes in day trading.
Last year, I tried to expand my skillset by day trading.
When I first started out, it was during a mini pump and it was relatively easy.
But last oct when alts were being bled dry and btc pumped (cause of the upcoming forks) I made a lot of mistakes.

Some actual real shitcoins I have are: Eddie and Kayi.
You won't them on cmc, or anywhere, because they are literally not being traded anymore anywhere.
they are worth $0.

I also have some that are basically dead: Open trading network, Wincoin, and Campus coin.
Yeah, I bet you've never heard of those either lol.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:49:05 AM

I bought them only because of the desire to earn quickly. Sometimes I get information from the developers or creators of a product that only some people know, and when I get this information in my hands, I invest in the project.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:20:53 AM

My choice is not in your list I got mine from  these useless airdrops now they take up my wallet and I don't know what to do with them except just let it remain there and who knows one day it get pump up but I will never go to any airdrops again it's just useless.                                                             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: