Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128595 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

20% is a good bonus! Pretty generous offer. I think that there will be enough investors who come to invest in this project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Interesting project. But why so long will go ICO? What is the reason? Tell me, please. I think, a lot of people want to know this
Hello

Thank you for your comment

The main reason why this specific time was decided, is to reach the objective of the hard cap, in that way, Greencoin project will advance even faster on its way to its goals.
Now it is very difficult to assemble a hard caps. and the problem is not in the project or in bad marketing ... the overall negative situation in the market is doing its job.
How exactly are you planning this collaboration? will the Greencoin project have a role in protecting the environment?
The role of Greencoin focuses on expanding these existing technologies to developing countries, for example some countries in Latin America, teaching and making known these ecological and sustainable systems, being in this way our collaboration to the environment

Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

In the project description it is written that it will be based on green systems. What kind of system is it?  I just did not understand the meaning...
The Greencoin project will focus on working with companies and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. that's what they mean by "green projects".

the main question is whether companies are ready to work with such projects on the blockchain remains open. since now green energy throughout the world exists largely due to subsidies, if the government tells them to do business with them, they will do it. otherwise they will lose money for development. while the sphere without legalization will not be anything good  Roll Eyes
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

As far as I understand, the bounty are planning to be translated into 5 languages, right? I could do Russian translation, I have some portfolio to show.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

I will actually wait for the official presale, while it is difficult to say anything at all. The idea can be a good, but the main thing is investments ..
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

I have seen one of the most effective renewable energy (solar) projects - KWHcoin. We needed only solar panels and nothing more! Sunlight is free! But this project is not developing very well. I don't really believe in green energy Economics without government subsidies. It is much more reasonable to use more efficient cryptocurrencies for implementation in all spheres of the financial system.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

In the project description it is written that it will be based on green systems. What kind of system is it?  I just did not understand the meaning...
The Greencoin project will focus on working with companies and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. that's what they mean by "green projects".

the main question is whether companies are ready to work with such projects on the blockchain remains open. since now green energy throughout the world exists largely due to subsidies, if the government tells them to do business with them, they will do it. otherwise they will lose money for development. while the sphere without legalization will not be anything good  Roll Eyes

Actually, The true answer to your question is no, because there is a lot of companies of this kind that don't even know the Blockchain technology. We know this is a big challenge, but we believe in this project and and we will work very hard to bring it to reality, we have already contacted some companies and they're very excited and they agree the idea of this project with promising changes due to its expansion approach. for other hand,  The Greencoin platform plans to be a Decentralized Ecosystem. A platform based in blockchain technology and smart contracts that enables buyer to Green systems directly from manufacturers at lower prices, The Greencoin ecosystem is designed as a community service company, where even, charitable foundations and organizations can make donations to help a community by providing them ecological and sustainable systems and easily track donations, while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

As far as I understand, the bounty are planning to be translated into 5 languages, right? I could do Russian translation, I have some portfolio to show.

Please visit our Bounty Campaign Thread and fill out the form to apply

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5051891.new#new

saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

I will actually wait for the official presale, while it is difficult to say anything at all. The idea can be a good, but the main thing is investments ..
I think that it is difficult to say anything for sure about any project at the stage of presale, especially there is no certainty that all details will become available. I think that it is necessary  to wait for the crowd sale.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

I can not understand why the softcap is so small. 10,000 Ethereum is about 2 million dollars, and for the implementation of this kind of project I think require to have much more funds..
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

I think that it is difficult to say anything for sure about any project at the stage of presale, especially there is no certainty that all details will become available. I think that it is necessary  to wait for the crowd sale.
Coins need to buy on the presale. And even better on closed presale. There are completely different prices. And then after entering the exchange do not worry that the price will fall.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

I have seen one of the most effective renewable energy (solar) projects - KWHcoin. We needed only solar panels and nothing more! Sunlight is free! But this project is not developing very well. I don't really believe in green energy Economics without government subsidies. It is much more reasonable to use more efficient cryptocurrencies for implementation in all spheres of the financial system.

Every day technology advances more and more and in the energy sector is no exception, projects like KWHCoin are potential projects with promising and advanced objectives which is great, but, as they themselves say "We have a vision of an energy future where all people have access and energy generation is 100% renewable" of which we have no doubt, but it's not for now, Greencoin proyect it has a different perspective, which is to connect existing green system manufacturers directly with buyers using blockchain and smart contracts, also Greencoin will create an effective incentive model building a strong rewards system using Blockchain and Smart Contracts, to reward all participants that join the ecosystem, in that way we will achieve a faster expansion.

DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

I can not understand why the softcap is so small. 10,000 Ethereum is about 2 million dollars, and for the implementation of this kind of project I think require to have much more funds..
It seems to me that the project team has decided to make such soft cap n it in order not to reduce it in the future if they don’t manage to collect all funds.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

It would be awesome if the developers to detail the roadmap because the project itself will be fully implemented only by mid-2020. And investors will surely want to see all the plans and milestones.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

50 million tokens is not bad for supply but the rate is kinda expensive. 500 tokens for 1 Eth I think it's too much.  Reputable blockchain projects that have been in the market for long, surviving the test of time, are at around that rate and they have backing tech and accomplishments supporting that price. For me and considering the market situation, it's too high.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

It always good to see project with tokens to solve real life cases especially the type that mostly affect the living standards of people however this project can be more sustainable and successful with the backing of big corporations, i hope Greencoin can advance towards this direction.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

It is a pity that there are no links to team’s and project advisors’ accounts in the LinkedIn, I would like to receive detailed information about each of them in order to better understand who is working on this project.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

I have never before seenprojects that would develop a similar product. It is important because the product is very useful for the whole community, so you should watch out for it more attentively.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Links to social networks do not work for me and I cannot open the White Paper. Probably it is worth trying  a little later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: