Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

The idea is consistent with the name. The essence of the project is stated in sufficient detail and reasonably. we can say that the goal is good. So, as a conclusion, just a great company!
The project is really interesting, but is really a question whether it can be realized.. Much depends on the project team and its experience. However, we will see.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

The market is still not stable now, besides, volumes of the investments in crypto projects have declined significantly. However, I think that this project has potential, because such environmentaly friendly product could really make a difference.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

And tell if the project works in the field of environmental conservation, it turns out they also have to cooperate with projects on alternative fuels and green energy?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

And tell if the project works in the field of environmental conservation, it turns out they also have to cooperate with projects on alternative fuels and green energy?
It was very cool! Now everything is in trend due to alternative energy and environmental protection. It seems to me that the project is working in the right direction!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

The idea is consistent with the name. The essence of the project is stated in sufficient detail and reasonably. we can say that the goal is good. So, as a conclusion, just a great company!
The project is really interesting, but is really a question whether it can be realized.. Much depends on the project team and its experience. However, we will see.
Implementing the planned business is certainly not easy, but quite possible! I hope that the development team of this Greencoin project have sufficient qualifications to make a full product!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Links to social networks do not work for me and I cannot open the White Paper. Probably it is worth trying  a little later.
Check out well. Everything works perfectly fine! I now specifically checked. So most likely you have something with a browser or with the Internet.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

It was very cool! Now everything is in trend due to alternative energy and environmental protection. It seems to me that the project is working in the right direction!
I think that since the Greencoin project works in the field of ecology, then all projects that indirectly relate to this industry can also fall into its field of interest!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

I think that since the Greencoin project works in the field of ecology, then all projects that indirectly relate to this industry can also fall into its field of interest!
It seems to me that the project will include all of the above services and business areas related to the protection of the environment. It is planned as a common platform for all interested projects and organizations!
DiscoMan

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

That sounds very cool! It seems to me that if the Greencoin platform can really cooperate with projects on green energy and solar energy, as well as ecologically clean food, then this will be a very cool project!
Guardsman

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

That sounds very cool! It seems to me that if the Greencoin platform can really cooperate with projects on green energy and solar energy, as well as ecologically clean food, then this will be a very cool project!
You have listed many types and areas for cooperation and development of this project, but you have missed another very highly profitable industry, which is also related to ecology.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Links to social networks do not work for me and I cannot open the White Paper. Probably it is worth trying  a little later.
I just read white paper - the website works great. https://greencointoken.com/docs/ico-whitepaper-English.pdf Perhaps it was a small network failure.
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Unfortunately, projects with this idea have already been many times. But looking at the technical details of this project, I can say with confidence that he has a good future
DiscoMan

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

You have listed many types and areas for cooperation and development of this project, but you have missed another very highly profitable industry, which is also related to ecology.
It seems to me that I listed everything. Nothing else comes to my mind! What industry are you talking about?
Guardsman

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

It seems to me that I listed everything. Nothing else comes to my mind! What industry are you talking about?
You forgot about such a direction as "recycling of garbage and waste." This is a very important environmental issue and, moreover, it is a very highly profitable type of business. This is a very cool topic for earnings in spite of the fact that it "does not smell very good"! )))
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

You forgot about such a direction as "recycling of garbage and waste." This is a very important environmental issue and, moreover, it is a very highly profitable type of business. This is a very cool topic for earnings in spite of the fact that it "does not smell very good"! )))
Yes, sometimes not very pleasant activity can bring much more money than the same restaurant. This is worth keeping in mind
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

I would like to talk with the project team, because this is the way to really determine the level of the team and its professionalism. In addition, you can try to get some insider information.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

At the stage of presale, there are very big bonuses. I am still deeply in all details of the project in order to decide whether to invest in it. It seems like perspective project.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

It is a pity that there are no links to team’s and project advisors’ accounts in the LinkedIn, I would like to receive detailed information about each of them in order to better understand who is working on this project.

Hello
We are right now working in fixing the issue, for now We can provide some links of some of the team members

Karl Tanchez
Founder & CTO
https://www.linkedin.com/in/karl-tanchez/

Joshua Divas
Co-Founder & CEO
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josuedivas/

Vladimir Pomogalov
Blockchain & Smart Contracts
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladimir-pomogalov-b6305b105/?locale=en_US

Amr Sakr
Software Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrsakr/

Ajay Shukla
Blockchain Developer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/er-ajay-shukla-188365b/

Vipin Shukla
Graphic Designer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vipin-shukla-55b8b560/

Rashmi Kulkarni
Blockchain Developer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rashmi-kulkarni-8bb577119/

Richie Waddell
Hydrogen systems advisor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/richie-waddell-73241a89/

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

I would like to talk with the project team, because this is the way to really determine the level of the team and its professionalism. In addition, you can try to get some insider information.
Please keep updated with the Greencoin project, the Greencoin team will soon give presentations to expose the project..

For any inquiry or contact one of the team members please send us an email
Info@greencointoken.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: