Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128595 times)
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Is this Greencoin Token ICO part of the Greencoin development project, like Greencoin (GRN)?
I just joined GRN signature campaign and browse over here to this ICO by chance so just wonder if both the same blood Shocked

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

it in every case great to see venture with token to explain genuine cases particularly the sort that for the most part influence the living standerds of individuals anyway this task can be more economical and effective with the sponsorship of enormous partnerships I think this undertaking has potential and it is cordial item

could realy have any kind of effect
Keuzor

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

Hi guys! I can't find ur white paper
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

Hi guys! I can't find ur white paper

https://greencointoken.com/docs/ico-whitepaper-English.pdf

I just checked it is there, I am also going through it Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors

Hello
Thanks for your comment, actually we do have plans to attract more investors, please stay tuned for future updates and events about Greencoin project.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Is this Greencoin Token ICO part of the Greencoin development project, like Greencoin (GRN)?
I just joined GRN signature campaign and browse over here to this ICO by chance so just wonder if both the same blood Shocked
We are a different project, we have no connection with Grencoin (GRN)

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

I'm also thought that they were related to this project and was delighted. But as it turned out nothing in common except for a similar name, and this is bad. You can not have the name of a successful project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

I'm also thought that they were related to this project and was delighted. But as it turned out nothing in common except for a similar name, and this is bad. You can not have the name of a successful project.

I think that was the idea though to catch the attention of investors using a similar name as that of already successful project,  this can get people confuse and thinking this too project are somehow related, better to have your own identity.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

I think that was the idea though to catch the attention of investors using a similar name as that of already successful project,  this can get people confuse and thinking this too project are somehow related, better to have your own identity.

When this is done, I immediately delete the project from my lists. I do not like when they try to mislead or deceive. We must be honest from the very beginning and take a different name.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Buddy, I'm not very long in cryptomir. But I am not familiar with the famous project you are talking about. You could tell me in more detail. I see you have a very high rank in this forum and I am ready to listen to you. Share information or link.

Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

it in every case great to see venture with token to explain genuine cases particularly the sort that for the most part influence the living standerds of individuals anyway this task can be more economical and effective with the sponsorship of enormous partnerships I think this undertaking has potential and it is cordial item

could realy have any kind of effect
If the project has sponsors, they help it to move to the market, but we will not forget about competitors either.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

And how do admins comment on this project? This is a coincidence, or indeed they have a direct relationship.
It seems to me that it is not difficult to find accurate information now. in the Internet. Mozhe should write a direct letter and find out why there is guessing and guessing .... Huh? !!!! What do you think?
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

So there are two really similar projects in crypt?? I know only this Greencoin Token.. If there are some, so it is not good at all.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Nowadays advertising is as much important as product development, because it is possible not even get a proper funds  for it’s development
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

When this is done, I immediately delete the project from my lists. I do not like when they try to mislead or deceive. We must be honest from the very beginning and take a different name.
Do you think that project team is cheating or what? I thought that everything is just awesome, but some community members are not agree
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

It turns out that the namesakes Huh )))
Can it be that 2 companies that are not related to each other, called their startups the same? How do you think that's possible? or even logical?
I remember I have a coin Durov, too, was a similar story TRX (Tron, Gram)
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Nowadays advertising is as much important as product development, because it is possible not even get a proper funds  for it’s development
A good option would be if the team will travel and, in the form of a presentation, offer their project to people.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

A good option would be if the team will travel and, in the form of a presentation, offer their project to people.
As I understand there are a lot of event held by this project team. It is also a good way to popularise ICO among other investors
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

As I understand there are a lot of event held by this project team. It is also a good way to popularise ICO among other investors
Any investor wants to have pleasant bonuses for himself from the project in the form of discounts, thus ICO will gain popularity from the project and attract new customers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: