Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BEAM | Mimblewimble | Private | Scalable | No ICO | No Pre Mine  (Read 77189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoBroker012

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:18:58 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 04:44:36 PM by CryptoBroker012

There will be 262, 8 million beam in total accoridng to coingecko. com... current supply is only about 3,2 million coins... if this coin will once have 1 billion market cap, the price will be about 4 euros when all coins are mined. I think, 10 billion marketcap are realistic as a long term price target if this coin is successful...

Mate, seems you just dreaming. I wnted to buy some tokens, but seems price overvalued already. ETH have 11 billions cap right now.

Dreaming?  Roll Eyes If you assume, that during the next crypto hype, the market cap of ETH will be up to $500 billion (or even more), then, if this coin isn't a complete failure, it will have a few percent of the market cap of ETH! If you don't believe in any further crypto hypes, it's better to keep your hands off from crypto currencies and let other people make money without you   Cool
Of course, before this happens, according to my calculation, the minimum price here could be 10 euro cents per coin or even below that!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 3

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:51:50 AM

Litecoin Foundation and Beam Cooperation Announcement https://medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-litecoin-cooperation-2f0631825ba9 #mimblewimble #SovereigntyByDesign @SatoshiLite #Litecoin

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot URL: https://i.imgur.com/mF0h5jS.png
Screenshot preview:
Quote from: 'Screenshot preview'

Quote from: 'Raw preview'
⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
                                               Scalable Confidential Cryptocurrency | Mimblewimble Implementation                                              
Get Connected ● [twitter]  [reddit]  [medium]  [discord]  [telegram]  [gitter]  [youtube]  [github]  [btctalk]
Code:
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:56:03 AM

There will be 262, 8 million beam in total accoridng to coingecko. com... current supply is only about 3,2 million coins... if this coin will once have 1 billion market cap, the price will be about 4 euros when all coins are mined. I think, 10 billion marketcap are realistic as a long term price target if this coin is successful...

Mate, seems you just dreaming. I wnted to buy some tokens, but seems price overvalued already. ETH have 11 billions cap right now.

Dreaming?  Roll Eyes If you assume, that during the next crypto hype, the market cap of ETH will be up to $500 billion (or even more), then, if this coin isn't a complete failure, it will have a few percent of the market cap of ETH! If you don't believe in any further crypto hypes, it's better to keep your hands off from crypto currencies and let other people make money without you   Cool
Of course, before this happens, according to my calculation, the minimum price here could be 10 euro cents per coin or even below that!

Let's wait till the market grow up, time often sorts things out.
I see no reason to guess the price now.
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:53:31 AM

Added to suprnova !

https://beam.suprnova.cc

Only 0.1% fee at the moment

good news.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:00:23 AM

this is good news !

The Litecoin Foundation has approached Beam about possible cooperation to implement Mimblewimble via Extension Blocks on Litecoin.

https://medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-litecoin-cooperation-2f0631825ba9
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

this is good news !

The Litecoin Foundation has approached Beam about possible cooperation to implement Mimblewimble via Extension Blocks on Litecoin.

https://medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-litecoin-cooperation-2f0631825ba9

Yes, a good news. Thanks
it will give BEAM-Coin more exposure and, I hope, more demand.

xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

Never invest a coin with private sale.
Beam is a projest with only private sale. 20% of mined coin in the first three years belong to the team and private investors.

why? because it is unfair distribution. Coins with public ICO are much fair than those only invested by private investors.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:28:51 PM

Beam is a projest with only private sale. 20% of mined coin in the first three years belong to the team and private investors.

why? because it is unfair distribution. Coins with public ICO are much fair than those only invested by private investors.

'Fairness' isn't what all this is about ...

Development, and production of a use case project is.

Agreed that 'fair' is not part of a lot of the projects out there now, but to have 'fairness' play a part in making things happen, would you argue that XRP and Ripple are unfair also? You would be right, but has that stopped ANYTHING they are doing? Not a chance. It will always occur, and 'fairness' will only ever succeed when GREED is removed from the picture.

See that happening anytime soon?

#crysx

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:01:43 PM

To clarify here. there was no 'private sale'. the project received venture capital from a range of different sources, all of whom you can see directly on the website. This is not private investment, nor is it hidden in any way. VC's did not invest on the promise of coins, they invested in the overall company who developed the first mimblewimble cryptocurrency. The funds raised were used to build the startup company. Regarding the foundation treasury fund.. it's just a simple float to keep the business running, and ensure the developers whom have been called and chosen, can stay with Beam to progress the technology for the good of Beam, and other cryptocurrencies who wish to collaborate with the Beam team.

Please do a little more research before you instigate a hate-campaign on any project, because as far as i can see, all that you are doing is you are opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

To clarify here. there was no 'private sale'. the project received venture capital from a range of different sources, all of whom you can see directly on the website. This is not private investment, nor is it hidden in any way. VC's did not invest on the promise of coins, they invested in the overall company who developed the first mimblewimble cryptocurrency. The funds raised were used to build the startup company. Regarding the foundation treasury fund.. it's just a simple float to keep the business running, and ensure the developers whom have been called and chosen, can stay with Beam to progress the technology for the good of Beam, and other cryptocurrencies who wish to collaborate with the Beam team.

Please do a little more research before you instigate a hate-campaign on any project, because as far as i can see, all that you are doing is you are opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble.

This is NO hate campaign ...

Not on my part in any case.

I have stated just what I have stated, as I believe it. This is NOT about being 'fair' in any sense of the word as the previous poster tried to state, it is about creating a usable project AND making money - proven by what you have just stated. GREED plays a massive part in the Crypto industry at the moment, and that is not to say the BEAM Team (kinda catchy that), but just as a general overview. I am no newbie and have been around since almost the very beginning of Crypto itself, so I see what I see, and say what I see. I too have developments in the company with a great team of people, and have witnessed some of those developers AND community members fall short of the meaning of the word 'decent' and GREED took well over their sensibilities. I hope this is not the case with the BEAM Team, but I can ASSURE YOU it is the goal of the Venture Capitalists, coin purchasers/traders, and a vast majority of the community.

Nothing can be proven otherwise, unless you do this ALL for free, which you are not.

Hence what I have said is NOT hate speech, let alone a campaign of any sort. I actually like the plan you have, but am unsure that it will bring the desired results that you claim you will achieve, based on the sole fact that money is a major goal of ANY corporation that has the backing you do.

Outside of that monetary component, it is a pretty good project.

#crysx

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:02:16 PM

This is NO hate campaign ...

Not on my part in any case.

I have stated just what I have stated, as I believe it. This is NOT about being 'fair' in any sense of the word as the previous poster tried to state, it is about creating a usable project AND making money - proven by what you have just stated. GREED plays a massive part in the Crypto industry at the moment, and that is not to say the BEAM Team (kinda catchy that), but just as a general overview. I am no newbie and have been around since almost the very beginning of Crypto itself, so I see what I see, and say what I see. I too have developments in the company with a great team of people, and have witnessed some of those developers AND community members fall short of the meaning of the word 'decent' and GREED took well over their sensibilities. I hope this is not the case with the BEAM Team, but I can ASSURE YOU it is the goal of the Venture Capitalists, coin purchasers/traders, and a vast majority of the community.

Nothing can be proven otherwise, unless you do this ALL for free, which you are not.

Hence what I have said is NOT hate speech, let alone a campaign of any sort. I actually like the plan you have, but am unsure that it will bring the desired results that you claim you will achieve, based on the sole fact that money is a major goal of ANY corporation that has the backing you do.

Outside of that monetary component, it is a pretty good project.

#crysx

friend, i wasn't responding to your post (see the quoted user -not yourself.), nor did i offer that yours was hate-speech - but since your opinions have been reiterated, please allow me to repose on it...

thanks for sharing your views, and I hope you continue to enjoy Beam as much as is humanly possible.
What do you think of the 2019 roadmap? it's a lot of work but we are open to views on it... will we/won't we...

all comment is allowed here if it allows intellectual responses  Smiley
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:03:16 AM
Merited by wttbs (1)

Created a video guide on how beam block rewards total ~$200,000 daily, what exactly is the Beam privacy coin, and what is Mimblewimble?
For anyone interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQERW6ctp58

I also created a write-up on Beam Block Rewards, Funding, and Emission Schedule - http://voskco.in/BeamBlock

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:09:17 AM

Created a video guide on how beam block rewards total ~$200,000 daily, what exactly is the Beam privacy coin, and what is Mimblewimble?
For anyone interested!

I also created a write-up on Beam Block Rewards, Funding, and Emission Schedule - http://voskco.in/BeamBlock

Great!

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:30:34 AM

For anyone interested!

Awesome video ! thanks for making this
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:30:45 AM

why? because it is unfair distribution. Coins with public ICO are much fair than those only invested by private investors. The

Yes, your a range of venture capital is what I mean “private sales”. Average people have no opportunity to participate, only those large players can join early.  It is not satoshi’s spirit. It is just another scam.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 08:03:20 AM

why? because it is unfair distribution. Coins with public ICO are much fair than those only invested by private investors. The

Yes, your a range of venture capital is what I mean “private sales”. Average people have no opportunity to participate, only those large players can join early.  It is not satoshi’s spirit. It is just another scam.

No, Beam company, including Beam Governance is a startup business and received 'venture capital' (you know what this is?) from a wide range of businesses who wanted to invest in the project prior to it starting.
Your reasoning is whittled with inconsistent statements without substance.
Mimblewimble is the crux of satoshi's spirit and it has taken 10 years to find it as a stable platform. You disrespect many hard working developers who need to be paid for their work. Please just move along.

Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 11:44:18 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 12:55:57 PM by Charles T.

Hiello everyone,

We have added Beam to our mining profitability calculator, I hope it helps you!

Regards

Beam Mining Profitability Calculator

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

Hiello everyone,

Regards

-image snipped-
Looks not too bad mining profits in such terrible period for mining industry.
Which cards will give hashrates like figures shown in the attached image?
Can I mine BEAM with AMD 470 or 570 4 GB?

These results are acceptable considering also that it is a fresh project, with a good technology and taking into account a possible increase in its value in the future.

That hasrate/power would belong to a rig with 5 Nvidia 1070. You can mine with AMD 470/570 4GB cards, you should get about 7-8h/S per each card at 70W.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

Hiello everyone,

Regards

Beam Mining Profitability Calculator

do you have a link which will take a user directly to the beam calculator.. it looks like it's run in frames so we can't share directly for you.
if you can offer a direct link, i'll share it widely.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:47:18 PM

There is a drama on the potential partnership between BEAM and Litecoin.
Can the BEAM's team members can confirm it, please.
Litecoin, in reality, suddenly rose recent hours. No one knows that the drama is real or not.

You can see an announcement about Litecoin that plans to implement Mimblewimble into the protocol by collaborating with Beam on official twitter and Medium Beam.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: