Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

yes nothing in principle, we will not solve anything there, we just have to pay taxes and be a conscientious citizen
This is for sure. Here and in the article written about it:  "Ukraine Confirms Intentions to Legalize Cryptocurrency": https://coindiligent.com/ukraine-confirms-intentions-legalize-cryptocurrency
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

This could be one of the reasons or causes of falling prices in the market. From various media, several countries have begun to agree with cryptocurrency, even with certain conditions. Is getting approval, investors will dare to invest again?

K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
To my mind, if the government accept crypto, it will be a new era of the world of economics, It will be a new wave of the trading system. I hope it will happen soon)
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

The market is on hold for new good news as well as how governments will regulate cryptos. Hardly all governments will accept cryptos, but surely many governments will develop fair rules that will give more security to all investors and the crypto market.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

I think it's impossible. For example, in country where I live our government has a tradition to make taxes, a lot of taxes. So they can't imagine how to do this with crypto so my country won't accept it.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

I think the fear that most investors have is towards market instability, of course, prices fluctuate a lot and the government and its regulations are very much to blame for that, but when we reach full stability and prices are maintained for at least 3 months, I think we will see new investors taking interest in the market again.

Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

This is true to an extent, if the Government gets involved, they would try to manipulate everything to conform to how they want it to be and this isn't always favourable to everyone else.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

I think it's impossible. For example, in country where I live our government has a tradition to make taxes, a lot of taxes. So they can't imagine how to do this with crypto so my country won't accept it.
Agree with you, even if governments accept Bitcoin as a means of payment it will always be alternative currency ant they will heavily regulate it.

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

i just like this condition when government not touching about cryptocurrency ad their ecosystem, especially in my country, government don't care about cryptocurrency but they does not prohibit its to use and circulation

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

It will be undoubted big influx of new people, investors who were afraid earlier and simply couldn't participate in sale of tokens. After legalization they will be able freely to take part in ico of any projects.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Yes, it will undoubtedly bring new investments to the market. People trust the government and many will enter this market. if the crypto is be approved by the government.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

This is for sure, but the cryptocurrency market still needs to prove its strength, and Bitcoin's current economic influence is still small. Need to expand the influence to achieve quickly.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I think it will have a positive implications to the cryptocurrencies like an increase of the price of cryptocurrencies.
Also, if there's a positive, there is also a negative side about it. Government will lack the collection of tax and fund to support projects necessary for the people within a country.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

I wouldn't want that to happen. Me now all completely satisfied and I am okay with the current situation. I have a feeling that if the States of the world start working with cryptocurrency, the market will change for the worse
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

The market will moon and we won't see such a variety of coins, because if the mass adoption happens, governments won't accept cryptos with a poor management and no working product. Thats why we need more products!

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

if crypto is approved by all governments in the world, I am sure there will be a big wave that will occur in the market. we will be able to see the price of bitcoin reaching 100K or even more. but it was all just a dream, because the government was too scared of crypto.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

It would be a milestone for the whole crypto makret if goverments of most western countries start accepting cryptocurrencies and make proper taxation rules. This would really speed up the adoption, because lots of people won't touch crypto at all, because they are afraid of IRS or other financial institutions going after them.

I agree on this one, once the government accepts crypto for government transactions it would drive the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and this would cause massive community adoption and support, and i really hope that someday government could make an analysis on how crypto help in terms of government transactions in order to speed up the process.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

If this would happen that all government accepts crypto, i can say WOW, i mean it's amazing and good for the crypto world. Massive support will expected on this and of course market will pump and rise like rockets.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

the problem is how about fiat money, this is my question when every country legalizes crypto. and the most rational and reasonable is that every country adopts a blockchain and creates fiat into its own crypto.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

If it will happen bitcoin price would be skyrocket there is no doubt. Investors will come forward to invest huge capital in cryptocurrency and many more new investors will be coming notably.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: