Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

it might have negative impact. government might seize control over crypto, use it against own people. crypto are meant to be decentralize with no governing entity. the power balance have to be clear in order for crypto to work.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

If all goverment accept crypto i think many people want to know about crypto and we all waiting for this. But maybe we will see that we have more rules about crypto and we will see many thousand token but i hope their not to scam us. And all price will be bullish
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
if we experience this, the government starts to claim crypto as a payment instrument and crypto starts to be accepted in many countries you should start buying from now so you get a big profit later.
will be sure the market is bullish because of the many requests, but there will be many pros and cons with decisions like this.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

If that happens, can the value of the cryptocurrency be stable? Because cryptocurrency volatility is also a problem in transactions compared to the original currency.
I imagine if every state of Asia, Africa and other continents has their own crypto currency so they can make import and export payments more efficiently especially for very large amounts of payments.  I think that life will be easier than now.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

It is going to be great if all governments accept crypto. The reason is that coins shall become more approachable to everyone. Coins like PRG, ICX and LISK are worth investing your time and money in.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

thats the best possible thing to happen for crypto. its the dream of every crypto investor. anyway i believe it will happen in coming years. then BTC may touch $1000000+ very easily. then BTC will be a common thing in life

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

If the crypto market got the support of all states, it would become like a national currency, ordinary people would start to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, the popularity of cryptocurrency would increase, which means that prices would also increase.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

If all the governments accept crypto, that would be a very big event and certainly the biggest step for crypto for global acceptance. But unfortunately i think some governments may never accept crypto.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Do you think something bad will happen? I do not think so, because we will definitely react very positively to this, because today you and I can see that cryptocurrencies are popular all over the world, especially in developed countries.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

I can't wait to hear such a good news why because if government approved cryptocurrency that mean it will rule all over the world and also make some work easier and fast.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

I'm sure that if all governments accept cryptocurrency, this term will be so huge and high. Crypto will be accepted by most people in the world. There will be many more companies accepting the crypto as the transaction payment. And the crypto market will be more stable. But, is this real? I think it will be so difficult to realize this.  Grin

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

If governments finally accept cryptocurrencies, then it will have a positive impact on cryptocurrencies from different sides. Only one fight against fraud will greatly affect!

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Crypto being accepted by all governments is probably an utopia. There will always be countries that won't embrace crypto, because it represents sort of freedom and rebellious behaviour from traditional means of payment and finances. It depends entirely on the government type.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

As I understood in the last time it's impossible. The idea itself is contrary to the principles of the state. Privacy, cheap money transfer, no inflation. How it can be accepted? There are key concepts any governments. That's why when I hear about gov's crypto I smile only
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

I believe that if the government accepts Bitcoin and other Altcoins cryptocurrency. That will change our rules of the game. I think that it will not be very good and not to our advantage.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

Well this is not a real question. 90% of all governments in 5hw whole world already "accept" crypto. This is, they simply are legal, and not illegal. In almost every state in the world you can buy, sell, trade or use cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, ethereum, altcoins, they are all legal almost everywhere. Things are different if you mean that states should start advertising the use of crypto. If that happen, we'll, I think bitcoin could easily reach 500.000 dollars per coin, and other major altcoins being in the thousands

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

i think taht it will be goo oif all cou rties accept cryprocurrency bug it is not gling to happen as some countries are poor
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin will have the opportunity to grow stronger! Most countries that do not have a management plan for Bitcoin and altcoin are banned or restricted from using Crypto!
i wonder when for exakple peolel of africa will have an opportunity to hjoin cryptocurrency wolrd and forget abput their problems
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I think this will be a start of replacing real money in all arreas) But don't forget about taxes)governments  will want to get profit also
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

I think that thisis a creazy deam. Government don't want that crypto make progress and trying to hold it on the low level among people society

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: