Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

That is close to impossible; crypto is a threat to the traditional financial institutions; they wouldn't allow that to come to a reality
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

It's a good news to all Crypto users if the government around the world is accepting Cryptocurrency it will become more popular and the prices will increase but their positive and negative impact in adopting Cryptocurrency,the positive impact of adopting Cryptocurrency many people without work will get a income and if the companies or any establisment they can make smooth and easy transaction even it is around the world and it helps also to improve the economy of a country,and the negative impact they use it in illegal way scammers abusing it they use Crypto to scam people.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

yes right, if all governments can accept crypto it will make it easier for us to use crypto and we can use it in several places without fear anymore because crypto will be legal and usable

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

It will be a good of those investors that they needed to hide from the government because of legalization of crypto currency. Here in my country after accepting and legalizing bitcoin we are now free to use bitcoin in many transaction like remitances, trading, paying bills, shopping and many more so that it is easy for us. So if all country adopt and legalize crypto currency for sure it will be nice and good for those investors.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

It seems we are just wondering, all countries accept crypto, the transaction process will be easy and fast, whether for good or bad, all of them have risks. And I don't think this will happen, there are many possible crimes and will harm us all. The dominating ones will win, and the minority will be oppressed. It is difficult to apply by every country.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

It seems we are just wondering, all countries accept crypto, the transaction process will be easy and fast, whether for good or bad, all of them have risks. And I don't think this will happen, there are many possible crimes and will harm us all. The dominating ones will win, and the minority will be oppressed. It is difficult to apply by every country.
If that may happen there will be no crisis worldwide and it can having a faster transaction of payment ,it will more develops our skills and the purposes to earn money in crypto.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
BarneyXC

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

It'll be a good thing. If all the governments across the world accept bitcoin and other altcoins that will be great. I pray that all the governments should give green signal for this technology.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

I always see some news about some countries accepting Cryptocurrencies and stuff, it is likely that government's would never accept crypto because it gives more power to the people because of it's decentralised nature, but if more people can recognise it's potential and adopt it, Cryptocurrencies ould keep maturing so fast.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

it will be in some day, and when all countries will accept crypto - it will be very valuable also prices will be very high
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
If that happens then that would be nice to all of us. Many people can take the opportunity to invest. If the government accepts crypto then all of us can make profit without depending anything from government in that way we can also get a job. If that happens then probably there is no crime.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Undoubtedly at recognition of cryptocurrency by the governments her popularity many times over will increase. Now it is difficult to me to present what then will occur in general in the world.
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

But it will impact on the shitcoins. If all the country allows cryptocurrency, then there will only the utility token exist and others will not be able to survive. So, a lot of projects will die in the long term.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

It will definitely be a very good news to the cryptocurrency community. Every government accept crypto will have a huge impact on it. The popularity of crypto will increase drastically, total market cap will increase and most token holder will make some fortune.
YuriiD

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

Thats correct, but the government itself has fear of accepting this currency, maybe they already had their research regarding the advantages and disadvantages if they could legalized this currency in a certain country, i bet they could accept crypto in the near future, but now, they are still maybe spying on it.

Govermants do researches, now there a lot of discussions about governmental regulation of crypto. They cannot just ignore it and more people use it more is their interest, don't you think?Smiley
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Yes, it would be perfect, but unfortunately, this is unrealistic. I do not believe that this can happen in the near future. The crypto market is still too young. Too high risks. I think that in the next few years nothing will change.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

This will lead to the mass adoption and as a result to huge prices increase. The total supply of the most coins is limited and the more people are interested in it, the more valuable the coin will be. I hope the first coin that is going to be accepted is going to be ETH. And I cannot wait for the mass adoption to become true.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

yes it will be very benefical if all governments will accept crypto and announce it as legal work in their prespective country it will be more useful for all new investors to come in this feild and invest their income as well as old member will aslo feel safe and more strong in thier work.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

I do not think that will happen so fast. The crypto sector is still too unregulated and that is a big thorn in the eye of the government. In addition, they feel threatened in their own banking system. I believe that individual Cryptocurrencys could be allowed, but this will not apply to the entire crypto area.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

I will be the happiest person in this case, but the only what motivates government to accept crypto at the moment is tax and they want control citizens of their country.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

I will be the happiest person in this case, but the only what motivates government to accept crypto at the moment is tax and they want control citizens of their country.
There will be no more crisis in society and all people are living to the fullest because they can already earning good moneys in this technology, it can be more progressive as well. I hope governments will already accepted crypto towards changes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: