Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

I think the world will revolutionize in currencies because crypto can easily wipe out all physical currencies,which will be a downside for people with no phones etc.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

It will be a good thing for cryptocurrency if all government accept cryptos. I think it will attract more investors and i think crypto world will be more safer than ever.

East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

It will be a good thing for cryptocurrency if all government accept cryptos. I think it will attract more investors and i think crypto world will be more safer than ever.
I don't think crypto world will be safer. As we all know there are so many corrupt government. What if they only bring bad thing in crypto world. What they will control the cryptocurrency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

And this cryptocurrency  will be taxed by a government and maybe it becomes centralize which monitored and controlled by government agencies but investors may like this format with their investments are very safe .
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

I am sure that nothing bad will definitely happen, because today cryptocurrency has already started its circulation around the world, so I think that the test period is already running, we need to work very actively now to make it mainstream
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

This is the thing that we are really waiting for, if the all governments accept crypto it will make the marketcap continue to increase rapidly so that fiat will be replaced.

vernl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

All goverments accept crypto that would be an excellent moment because there will be no barrier for the crypto anymore. Good conditions will come and help it developing with an insane speed.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

If every government will accept cryptocurrency then the community will be larger and the market will be better.
Well, time will come that cryptocurrency will be the main currency to use in different part of the world.
Every country will have their official coin to use like PETRO!
kiemnhieutien

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

Well, if it happens, we are live in a cashless realistic world, fiat money is removed. It will be the biggest evolution in finance industry, all buy and sell operations will be looked professional because no presence of fiat money, all transactions are done via paymentable devices like POS, mobile phone, watch, ring, bracelet.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

That words are from the dream! It will be very easy to withdraw your funds, it will be able to purchase any goods with crypto and etc.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
I think crypto trading in this world will be even better, and we have the freedom to trade and shop using crypto currencies. but it was all just a dream, because crypto currencies could disrupt the existence of fiat currencies.

KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

If all governments accept crypto, it shall be really great for everyone. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar will go very high and governments will be in a better situation.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

Yes i agree, the problem is mostly of psychological character. whenever people get that feeling that everything is under control and "proper" they tend to trust it more

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

In fact, this would really be a very useful change, a real breakthrough for the global financial system and the modern crypto market. But it is unlikely that such changes will occur in the near future. After all, the government loses the ability to control all transactions and impose its own rules.
victory.lil

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

It will not be easy, because many rich people will very quickly try to buy cryptocurrencies, because they will become a reserve of funds that is provided with manipulated gold today, you understand that this is also a very strange resource, so just do not miss the moment.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

I think this move will happend but it need time .
Every goverment may has its crypto
stock999

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

It will never happen.
A government  can govern you while they keep under control a national bank and a fiat money. So they can trace your income, take taxes in order to provide a living for themselves, etc., i.e. they are able to dictate us rules of the game. But they can't control crypto, no way. So, they just would kill themselves if would accept crypto as a money.
  In case of  cryptocurrency mass adoption among people we should see such a new form of financial&political&legal system, including a new government form, that would be absolutely different than we have now. The existing government form just can't exist together with crypto.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
usticiann

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

What if all the governments accept crypto? That sounds pretty good to me. But it's gonna take time.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Well, in this case you will obviously be controlled by government because they will do everything to make own crypto centralized .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

If all governments accept cryptanalysis, that's good news. This is the accepted cryptographic code and will be widely used. Electronic market will recover and develop further. People will get used to using electronic money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: