Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

Yes you are right, but I want to note that there are a lot of countries that allow the use of cryptocurrency, and even many support this field. I would call the main problem of the market is a lot of fraud here this scared the investors.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

If they will accept it but don't control it, I think it's good. What I am afraid of is that if they impose taxes and have a control of it at some point, I don't think it's beneficial to us anymore.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

There will be a bright prospect and this market will be really boom when all goverments in whole world accept cryptocurrency and I think this thing will also come sooner or later. I am waiting it happens

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

if it's really happen, same as all of the early cryptocurrency investor, I'll become Millionaire, it's not a joke, as you title is all the governments accept crypto, that means crypto market will immediately rising without any bad news attack, people around the world also accept and start to use/invest crypto, current it's only a dream, but I think it'll become true in the future  Cheesy
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

I think it will be good if government accept or approved cryptocurrency to be used it will make cryptocurrency spread all over the world and more popular.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin will have the opportunity to grow stronger! Most countries that do not have a management plan for Bitcoin and altcoin are banned or restricted from using Crypto!
If the government starts accepting crypto currency, this does not automatically make crypto currencies very strong. In fact, the opposite might happen. They might end up getting weaker depending on how the government tries to handle crypto currencies. If they starts regulating them heavily and imposes strict laws, the crypto currencies might become a centralized thing which we do not want.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Governments and banks are changing their attitudes towards crypto, but I don't think acceptance by these entities is necessary for crypto to become a part of everyone's daily lives.

It needs to be more secure and user-friendly. People rely on governments and banks because they appear secure and user-friendly, not because they're necessarily "governments" or "banks."

Fortunately this is changing thanks to more secure wallet management, insecure exchanges being rendered obsolete, and measures being taken to make our digital lives as secure as possible.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

I am sure that nobody will not have disagreements about this useful and promising cooperation and there will be more chances and opportunities for the increasing for both of them.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

The problem in FIAT will be solve.
Number of currency and its total value will be known worldwide.
Who knows the number of FIAT in the world?
Unlike in crypto we can know the circulating supply and total of it with blockchain.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

if all countries approve of cryptocurrency, then a new strong growth will begin in the market. But I still find it hard to believe that this will happen soon.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I do not think that the problem is in the countries. The question is where they took the money. Of course, these people are looking for ways to legalize, and the state asks it. Now there are no borders for a crypt, even if in your country it is not legal, you can still purchase currency.

Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

All countries can not accept cryptocurrency, because the level of development of each country is different. Cryptocurrency can take only those countries whose economies are strong.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

If a lot of people/governments would start to accept crypto, it would in the first place mean more stable prices and definitely more regulations.

Good thing - maybe.

This would also mean that a lot of cryptocurrencies would be forgotten and so the market shrinks around the most used coins. Also, the more stable prices would cancel out bigger bull runs.

Just my two cents.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

I agree with you on this point. I also believe if all governments accept or approve the crypto then the value of crypto will increase more and investors will invest in ICO more frequently. After all, crypto will be more independent all over the world actually.
I hope in the near future all government will approval crypto.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

There will be a long peroid of the adoptaion but it will be the right move. Crrypto will change the economics of countries in the better way and everybody will be sure about the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Marcus.rubby

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Customer will be the king then
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

All will be easy, I think all the transactions will be easy and all tje trade will be efficient and easy. I think all will be in hope as the coins in cryptomarket will be rising
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

For me, the crisis of crypto was started when the government starts to intervene, that is why if the whole story will be twisted then there is no doubt that the crypto market will rise again because all we need for now is a global adoption to regain the market we had last year.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

If all the governments accept crypto, that would be great. Many people will be publicly involved in this market, transactions will become easier, everyone's interests are guaranteed.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Trust me  alot of rules will change and maybe some of us here may not be able to do bounties and crypto as freely as we want to do. government acceptance is good but you know some of them have their own selfish interest and not all out to serve the masses. crypto will not be the same i strongly believe so. Government dont do things that is in good favour of the majority. there will always be the senate house coming up with bill to interfere in process they should not interfere with.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: