Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto?  (Read 2787 times)
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

In my opinion, the crypto "adoption" is still at a very early stage. After all, we're constantly being scrutinized by the media. People don't know what to expect from this market.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

This will happen on a scale sooner or later, in 2020 or 2030. Many governments will agree with the cryptocurrency and use its advantages. The period from 2015 to 2017 due to the growth of the crypto market has encouraged many and many people with their investments and knowledge in the crypto space. A platform is currently being created on which crypto governments will use conveniently and widely. Examples of the use of crypto technology already exist in leading countries such as Japan, the United Arab Emirates and others.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
Indeed, the impact of government policies from several influential countries is now felt by large and small investors, indeed in my own country it has not been discussed regarding the legal ratification of cryptocurrencies, what I fear most is if they make decisions based on hoax media and see from the negative side crypto
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
According to the current situation, it is impossible for all governments in the short term to fully support cryptocurrencies because it will undermine the normal financial order.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

if all governments accept crypto of course we can use it freely to buy anything without fear of being punished but I think this will not be realized in the near future considering there are still many pros and cons between regulators and other related institutions
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

if its happen cryptocurrency will be more popular and many new investors will invest in crypto market and whole crypto market will be rise up and go to the moon
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

It really will be very useful and necessary changes that provide important development for the world community. Personally, I am sure that in the coming years there will be a steady increase in the number of countries that have decided to legalize cryptocurrency. But not all states are ready to support such changes.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

If crypto receive approval from Government of many countries, then crypto will witness mass adoption. Investors will invest at ease and crypto will become  a huge investment hub.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

In fact, such changes can be a completely new era, a powerful breakthrough in the development of the modern crypto market. But so far it’s really hard to believe in such changes, because many states still oppose the legalization of cryptocurrencies.

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

I don’t think so, because not all governments have a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency, literate politicians, on the contrary, will try to make a profit from it!
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Government will rather want to own cryptocurrence  instead of approving it. Cryotocurrency is another innvation that us better than current system  of payment and the more popular Cryptocurrency become, the more threat it poses!

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

It will good for the society because cryptocurrency will serves as their source of income in which it will advantage to the people who are not qualified to enter a job. But I think it will be impossible becausw of the corrupt governments. Instead of sharing it to others, they might get it as if they own it.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

i  think   if  all  the  governments  accept crypto  than it  will  be   great and  i  think  also  for  us  it  is  going   to  be  better and  i  think  that market  is  going  to  be   more  stable if  more poeple  sell and  invest  on  those.
If governments accept crypto, I think people having opportunities and nothing to worried about financial and it can be more lesser the crisis here in the world. It can change the world to the fullest.

MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

I fully agree with the statement that the recognition and legalization of cryptocurrencies will have an important and positive significance not only for the crypto market itself, but also for the entire global financial system. But many countries will not agree to such changes, since they will lose the ability to control all transactions.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

It seems to me that such an event will firstly increase the volume of cryptocurrency purchased, which ultimately will increase the cost of cryptocurrency, so I think that everything will be just better.

berstabfido

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Just Hodl, guys
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

Several governments make their researches about usage of crypto and blockchain technlologies, so I hope for the future to be extremely bright in this point.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

This is so true. Big investors want to come out fully to play on crypto but government restrictions draws most back. Am really hoping governments accept crypto, it will bring a big positive change.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

If it will happen that Government will accept cryptocurrencies as the payment for the social transactions in their specific places then it will be a good opportunity for those people who are willing to own a currency in the crypto industry. They can run their own ICO project/s and I think the prices of major coins will pump once the investors breaks from the wall your are referring.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
abake

Activity: 555

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Actually all governments cannot accept crypto so soon, even if that will happen, it will take a very long time. There are many factors to be considered before a government can legalise crypto, most fear it will increase crime rate, or reduce the value of their local currency. Also income gotten from tax will decline, hence governments accepting crypto won't be that easy, it will be like a bull horn passing through a needle's eye.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: