Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital?  (Read 4251 times)
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.
Cryptocurrency will never make our world completely digital. States will never give up their national money, because they interact with the economy of this state. Cryptocurrency is not capable of such interaction. States can switch to the use of cryptocurrency only if they are merged into a single state or when their economic, financial and other potentials are combined into a union of states according to the principle of the European Union. In all other cases, the cryptocurrency can only complement the existing national money of states, but not replace them.
Since digiltal world can't be completely trusted, so many scammer. No one is safe to transact as in the real world and face each other. For me, at least crypto plays an important role in facilitating transactions such as buying and selling on the internet.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

No doubt crypto is capable of making the world go digital. We are already at digital era a long time ago when most people has been aware of huge possibilities and potential of Internet (www) into different applications such as the e-mail, VoIP and now cryptocurrency. I strongly believe crypto is the future of our e-payment system, thus early adopters of this mainstream technology will probably earn huge profits if they invest on it.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

I am believe in next several years, we are become cashless community. Cryptocurrency is starter and when every merchant accepting cryptocurrency as payment, i am believe people will prefer using crypto for payment because its more secure.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

I am believe in next several years, we are become cashless community. Cryptocurrency is starter and when every merchant accepting cryptocurrency as payment, i am believe people will prefer using crypto for payment because its more secure.

I think we are overlooking the future that might happen. We all know that Cryptos are the future but I don't think that it might be it, we are forgetting about something.

We know that cryptos are popular but let's be honest, it is not that ready to hold great transactions and great amount number of users. Bitcoin is also not that secure, it also depends on that certain user. Cards will be the one popular way of payment method than cryptos. It might have a third party but it gives you a fast transaction and no fee payment unlike cryptos.
DZPrince

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

As long as there is no major catastrophe, next world level extinction, then of course crypto is capable of making the world go digital.  The world is already digital and in the next century it will just get more advanced with Artificial Intelligence.  I wouldn’t be surprised if fiat currency becomes digital; making the paper and coin currency obsolete and antiquated. I am sure the ancients were once digital and using methods beyond our current understanding and comprehension until the deluge then re-introduction of paper/coin currency.  We will no longer say material wealth but immaterial in a sense (being digital) wealth. We will shop more online and use digital currency whether fiat (centralized) or crypto (de-centralized).  I can already see some companies like jewellery, automotive parts accepting crypto and this is just the beginning. 

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

i totally agree with this illustration of your, the world is craving for a cashless society in which every transactions will be more of a digital one, cryptocurrency backed by the blockchain technology will be the currency for transactions when the world finally goes cashless.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

If you think using Crypto means real digital life, I find this really funny. Now our lives are a digital life when all the devices you use every day are electronic devices, and the currency you use is gradually moving to Cryptocurrency.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

maybe many crypto lovers who want crypto will be able to change the world to digital, but that is not easy and fast to happen, of course, because some countries will also not be able to accept crypto currencies and will not be able to legalize it, even if eventually everything will happen , it's very interesting and will make the use of crypto become more free and easy.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

Right now the digital era has begun, because everyone in the world has been using digital devices and the internet every day, so blockchain and crypto will turn the world into a more developed digital world in the next few years.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

We are already in a digital world. But if you mean we are heading to a cashless society. I think only advance and reach countries can go to a cashless society.

Well, eventually all country will advance, even though they will not as rich as those who first implements cashless society, but eventually they will.  As of the digital world, we are already in it. It is that adopting the blockchain technology will  hasten the development of one country to implement cashless society.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

Crypto will make changes in the financial system of the world and crypto market is expanding in the world because of it's importance and value to the world so it can be said that crypto is the reason for digital world and it is good because people make it better for the world.

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

I think crypto currency was created to meet the needs of technological developments and developments in a time when crypto currencies will develop rapidly, of course the world will become digital as well as its economic system.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

World is a physical body so we can't make it as digital. Grin

If you are talking about cashless society then answer is yes because crypto currencies were in virtual format so we can pay anywhere use that crypto currencies if the cryptos were accepted as form of payment method but crypto currencies have lot of advantages than go cashless.
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

World is a physical body so we can't make it as digital. Grin

If you are talking about cashless society then answer is yes because crypto currencies were in virtual format so we can pay anywhere use that crypto currencies if the cryptos were accepted as form of payment method but crypto currencies have lot of advantages than go cashless.

The world is a physical thing for now, but I believe we're heading towards the digitization of everything, and the fact that currency is gradually leading this movement is very symbolic, as it is the substrate of civilization.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies power can make the whole world digital but that will take a long time before that's going to happen. Consider those countries who are banning cryptos. They are one of the hindrance of achieving this feat.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

AS far as i'm concerned , the government will not allow the world lead to a cashless society , as this  is to be true , the government find it very hard to control, thereby society is so complex and complicated

It has a point really, but it is just the negative points of the bitcoin but if we look deeper we can conclude that there are more positive effects the bitcoin can give. With the universality of currency, it would help to make things go smoothly and such, and also we can see how bitcoin helps the economy to grow.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Sure you can.She does that.Well, not only is it one of course)))Blockchain technology is an important node linking the past of the information world and the future.Once the population has mastered this stage,we can assume that we have moved to the next level

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

The world has already realized how cumbersome handling paper money can be and have gone almost 90 percent digital. What I see happening is that if the world go completely digital, it help in a way help crypto to grow since that is exactly what crypto is all about.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

cashless mostly means currency without physical form not without fiat. the fiat as we know it today can change form as it has already changed its form multiple times throughout history from goods to physical coins to paper then finally to digital and possibly to cryptocurrency.
up until cryptocurrency has already occurred and the world is mostly digital now but I don't think we will see it turn into cryptocurrency yet. and when it does it will be a form transformation not the way it works fiat will still be centralized and work the same way as before.

Interesting idea. Is cryptocurrency truly capable of turning fiat into one? If this happens, then will it not have even more competition with bitcoins and altcoins? I wonder how stiff the competition will be, and what the price of these new coins will be. Any ideas?
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

It is only natural that cryptocurrency makes the world more digital and with the existence of cryptocurrency supports the digital era, which at the moment I see many who are developing digital platforms and cryptocurrency can be one of the best solutions for the world of digital or digital currency payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: