Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3270 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

watching waiting for the low prices at the endpoint is a good thing to do. However should remain selective in choosing because if ICO thus failed to rise then it is useless and only suffered losses. even many investors are waiting for the end waiting for the bounty hunter selling price is low and it can be a great way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

good note, now such a market that most projects lose the price of their coins immediately after the end of the ico and exit on the stock exchange.
If the project has shown itself well in the course of fees, then of course it is logical that the bounty hunter will want to buy coins

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

actually the price of coins decreased when many coins were distributed to the bounty participants, so after that the price of coins will decrease dramatically, when that's the right time to get coins cheaply
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

If you see an excellent technology in the project, then I think it is profitable to invest in the ICO as you will get a discount on the token !
That is usually the idea. Like they always say, it is not about the hard work alone, it is about work smart as well. A lot of people think getting rich is all about picking all the available coins they can lay their hands on, but the point should be picking the ones you know most definitely have the chance of success which is something I believe a lot of bounty hunters are always too lazy to do, let alone knowing that as long as there is a chance to buy lower, when the market is trading below the ICO price, then that is a huge chance but like I said, laziness is what really does most people in this space.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Your strategy has a certain common sense, of course it is better to buy tokens after the decline ICO price  and the listing on the exchange, by the time you already see that the project has poured its tokens, conducts the development of the project and may well achieve certain successes or falls. In this case, ther is a chance to avoid a Scam or deception. But, it should also take into account projects such as the Tone of the telegram, or the project from aliexpress, Venezuelan token Petro. In such projects, it is impossible for simple investors to get even on a closed pre-sale of tokens, because the minimum amount of tokens usually starts from $ 100,000 and is further traded at no lower than the price of the ICO.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

I think that this is the only way to buy tokens of new projects now, because it is very dangerous to invest in the project in the process of the ICO itself.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Maybe, however, it depends on each project. Not all projects will fall after being listed on the exchange. You can see projects such as EOS, Polymath, Lympo are all up after the exchange
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

Actually it is really not bad but you have to pick good one and in this time, it is really hard because we have faced a lot of icos that were finished immedietly and no-body couldn't do any thing about that so If you wanna invest some money to like this, you should be carefull to everything about it.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

watching waiting for the low prices at the endpoint is a good thing to do. However should remain selective in choosing because if ICO thus failed to rise then it is useless and only suffered losses. even many investors are waiting for the end waiting for the bounty hunter selling price is low and it can be a great way.
The idea has always been a good thing for me that I have never really taken for granted. I participate in ICOs basically because I believe in the long term prospect of the project and in the case where during a bear market like we have now, most of the coins tend to hit a huge drop in price, I basically just pick them up for those prices, and I target even the ones that got hit the most.

It is just about being smart, considering the fact that the chances of them going back to their main ICO price is pretty huge and that is enough to even make you hit a good profit in the long run.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Lately, the price of a coin or token after ico can be much lower than when ico itself passed. Of course, this is a better offer for investors, but all this is mainly due to the crypto market, which this year is constantly decreasing. I think when the market goes up, the situation with the prices of crypto assets will change for the better. Also, do not forget that some ico in the process of their ico often offer good discounts or bonuses for early investors and sometimes they are very profitable. In any case, when you are going to buy this or that crypto asset, you need to carefully examine all the information in order to find out whether it is worth investing at all.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

I think most ICOs that list on exchanges at this present period tend to go below it's ico price not because they ain't good enough but because of the market conditions. So I think for now, it is a good decision to wait and buy post ico.

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

If you believe in the project on the long term and follow the news and updates around the project development, you can invest in the ICO after the price drop. This happens mostly after the exchange listings.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

Yes, It is! As ICO investors get a high bonus from the Presale and ICO stage! So, after listing on exchanges, If the Token price dumps then still ICO investors have a chance to get profit or investment back! I would like to buy after distributing of bounty tokens because when Bounty hunters sell their coin, price dumps highly! So, that is the best time to grab tokens at a cheap price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

If you see an excellent technology in the project, then I think it is profitable to invest in the ICO as you will get a discount on the token !
Some are not smart enough or knowledgeable enough to even know what they should do in most cases in a market for their own favor. This is something a lot of people do not tend to understand, a good bargain when it comes to some tokens in the market.

Picking them at a point far lower than their ICO prices is like playing smart on those who are busy dumping when you know the long term chances are huge. The reason why a lot of people are not rich today is because a lot of people are never smart, and they just do things however they like.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Since the start of bear market, 99% of ICO that listed on the exchanges normally go below their ICO prices so these days it more profitable to buy on exchanges because the price will dump when it is listed on the exchanges, I will only buy on the ICO, if the project doesn't have any bonus and also allocated small amount to bounty then I can buy at the ICO.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

actually the price of coins decreased when many coins were distributed to the bounty participants, so after that the price of coins will decrease dramatically, when that's the right time to get coins cheaply
Yes, you can buy coins after ICO, but only if you really believe in the project. But even in this case, the risk is very high, because often the price on the exchange does not mean the real value of the tokens.

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Maybe grow up. Have you thought about that? This is not a rare case when the price of a coin increases immediately after appearing on the exchange.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

This logic is now working as mostly all ICO coins are available now much below their ICO price and many good old altcoins are also available at rock bottom prices and you can choose from both.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

If an ICO is not a sold out project then it is good to buy at the market after the fall.
Cause of fall? bounty participants are selling their tokens in rush mode.
The demand for the tokens is not high.
This will make the value fall, and you can buy at the stage.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

If you aim, then yes, this tactic can make a good profit, but you need to have time to buy a token at a reasonable price, usually tokens first go to decentralized exchanges where you can buy tokens even before they are listed on the stock exchange, thereby giving you a chance to earn money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: