Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3270 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Yes it is good if the price will drop due to the release of bounty tokens.
But there is no guarantee about that. some tokens go to the moon after the excahnge.
This is due to sold-out ICO and some people want to be part of the project even on exchange!
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Every man decides himself. Yes, of course, after holding an ICO its price falls basically, so I think it is more profitable to buy after the ICO. But still there are some projects which price grows after the ico.
Exactly. But now it seems to me that the matter is not in the fact that the price of the token starts to grow, but in that the project would at least assemble softcap and start giving up some of the tokens of the bounty hunters

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

investment always has risks, if we do not want to take risks then we are not suitable in crypto. I think for people who understand that, they will not hesitate to invest in the ICO even though prices may fall because it is indeed an obstacle that must be faced if you want to get profit in crypto.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

yes you are absolutely right, some ICO projects after listing become very cheap even many investors are disappointed because prices are not controlled. This is not a hunter's bounty, but indeed the community of coin holders themselves sell it cheaply, maybe because of panic selling

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:21:11 AM

I do not advise you, this is too bad. the number of ico is now falling and increasing ico will depend on crypto market conditions. this is too risky, but ico always needs support, so I don't think it hurts to buy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

in the current situation of crypto i think it is better to buy coins after it get listed. the price is getting lower everyday but there is a possibility of it getting pump too but still depends on the coins.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

in the current situation of crypto i think it is better to buy coins after it get listed. the price is getting lower everyday but there is a possibility of it getting pump too but still depends on the coins.
be careful after there is a chance to take it immediately. which I know after the ICO the price goes down and will go up. buying opportunities are very open. my advice is to buy with the money you can.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

Yes, it is very sad that after transferring to the stock exchange tokens are cheaper than at the ICO stage, I really hope that this will change, otherwise everyone will no longer participate in the ICO. So many projects that are very good in their ideas may disappear.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:27:28 AM

Not all ICOs drop in price after listing on the market - the very good ones. It is rather unfortunate on the part of some ICOs which experience a drop in price after listing on exchanges and as such, it is equally good to buy from the exchange if it expected to have the capabilities of rising up to huge price. Definitely, when it rises both buyers of ICO or exchange gain profit.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

Purchasing coins after the ICO session can also be good, cause most likely the price of coins/tokens will drop when it hit the market for the first time.
That way we could maximize our chance to get profit cause we could purchase the coins in a cheaper price.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

Most ICO may be after the price listing has dropped. But if you buy it after ICO, you certainly don't get a bonus from the buyer. If you buy it during pre-ico and ICO you might get more. Because ICO buyers certainly have bonuses given to investors.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:27:19 AM

It depends on you, but I think it would be better to buy it when ico takes place because it will get a different price, in this case you can analyze yourself a better possibility
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Definitely. It's better to buy after ICOs because eventually, all bounty hunters who participated in the bounty campaign will definitely flip the coin once they get it and if they do, that's the perfect time to buy them because of how cheap they are and how much the market has for sale.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

From my own experience, I can say that situations often occur when participants, after an ICO, begin to actively sell their coins, which is why a sharp price reduction occurs. But in each case, the decision must be taken individually, because some projects have good growth potential after the ICO.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

Look at Pchain and Fantom. Both ICOs were on high hype level and now price is below ICO price. It should be an opportunity for you to make a fortune after a purchase of dumped potential token. I buy deeps and suggest you to do the same. Can't imagine, people have payed to resellers to receive allocation and now it is below ICO!
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

unfortunately there are no good ICO projects. they all get dumped eventually but most of them are dumped right away as soon as they are listed on an exchange.
you can always buy anything that has dropped and you speculate a pump for it. don't just restrict yourself to ICO tokens. there are a lot of opportunities out there since there are a lot of altcoins that are getting pumped every day.
I think what you say is very true, it is very difficult to find ico that can be profitable by getting rewards from what is done, but I still have strong confidence to keep investing using ico.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

As a bounty hunter, you certainly need to be able to take advantage of opportunities. It is true that most of the prices of coins or tokens that are new listings usually have a low price from ICO, to avoid falling prices you can sell them first then buy back if there are good opportunities. Especially if the development team is responsible for the project, the next few weeks or months the price can go up and that will be very beneficial for the holder.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

It is bad for a project itself, because the ICO would benefit more if you had contributed during the ICO. But as an investor, I totally understand you and also using this strategy, because 99 percent of ICOs are losing their price after the first listing.

adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

Of course, my experience confirms that after the end of ICO, most coins are faced with a reduction in price. This is a normal situation in the current crypto market. Therefore, such a purchase after ICO can be quite a profitable decision if you choose the right project with a growth potential in the future.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

buy after ICO or newly entering the market could give a good thing. but not all ICO could produce this kind of research and need to know will it. but of the many projects of the ICO, this year often come down to a price that is very deep when entering into the market but failed to rise to the high prices. Perhaps more can be patient and wait for a better way out.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: