Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:35:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3272 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Not all the time happen that. Because we can't determine what is the price pf the coin once they listed to market because they have chance maybe lower or higher. But mostly happen right now price decreaseing once theyblisted to the market.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

Yes, of course, since you can look at examples of tokens over the past few months and it will become clear that almost 90% fell in price after the listing, only after a while some percentage of them will be able to reach the ICO price.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

It is a problem of teams. Prices should not be so low right from the start. Most of business models does not work within cryptocurrency market.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

Bounty hunter that are selling tokens allow you to get them for the price, which is slighly lower that ICO price. It is a great opportunity.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I have often said that it is better to buy during ICO or Pre-ICO because of course at that time you will definitely get a bonus if you buy at ICO and Pre-ICO. If you buy after ICO maybe you can't get a Bonus. And it can also happen that prices will be more expensive after the ICO. Therefore it is better to invest during ICO.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

Yes my friend often does that, so if he already knows if there is a good ICO he will always monitor the token until the Listing is on an exchange and if already the listing he will be prepared to wait for the price to go down, this is a pretty good strategy in my opinion
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
It depends on the project because some of them has no real product. The price can't recover if they will just rely on hype or pump and dump strategy. I will buy token on the exchanges not on the ICO as the price will be much cheaper and the risk is not that high during the ICO stage.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

You should do that. Coins of many projects lost in price almost 10 times. So why buy on ICO when you can buy a coin many times cheaper after it comes to the exchange? I have done so many times and ended up with a big profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

You should do that. Coins of many projects lost in price almost 10 times. So why buy on ICO when you can buy a coin many times cheaper after it comes to the exchange? I have done so many times and ended up with a big profit.
this is strategy has less risk if we buy ico coins in market.usually bounty hunter or private sale contributor sell their coins below the ico rate.and it could be our opportunity to gain profit with less risk.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

in the current situation, it is better to buy an ico whose tokens have not been launched on the market exchange. it will be safer because the ico team is also waiting for the market to rise again and then launch their tokens to get a better exchange rate.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

I will not buy that idea since i don't normally expect thee price to go below that of ICO price, so to be safer and enjoy your returns quickly i think getting  your tokens during ICO is the ideal thing to do.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

ICO can be dangerous to invest in most especially when you don't do the best on you in also researching based on the purpose and why it exists. There are series of bad ICO out there which eventually turns out to be scam because they're just out there to make money for the project manager and either you buy at low price or not it eventually turns out to be lost. Mostly it's great opportunity investing in ICO which is true when the price is low and turning out to the high at the end give a big profit but many people falls for the scam due to lack of putting your time to investigate on the project well.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

many of the investors who've put up nets of it. investors have already done some research and wait for the bounty hunter to sell cheap after ICO is completed. This could deliver results when appropriate and ICO's election could provide the profit. But if the prayer in research then surely after ICO thus increasingly price falls and this disadvantage.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

If I were an investor and not part of the ICO, I would rather just wait it out until the bounty hunters start dumping their tokens. Easy picking for me since it's cheaper now compared to ICO prices. I may not get the bonuses but I get the better pricing, being able to purchase a lot more at a significant price difference.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

If I were an investor and not part of the ICO, I would rather just wait it out until the bounty hunters start dumping their tokens. Easy picking for me since it's cheaper now compared to ICO prices. I may not get the bonuses but I get the better pricing, being able to purchase a lot more at a significant price difference.
But the question here is “do you really know what will happen to the future value of this token/coin?never forget that most of the ico now are shits and only victimizing people and not because they are listed in an exchange meaning that this has a future ,you can check the exchangers to find out that thousand of coins and tokens now are almost dying or cant even made atleast half the value of their token or coin
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Now it is more profitable to buy after the ICO. Many coins fell when entering the ICO, and now I'm waiting for the rise. I want to believe that everything will work out and we will receive income.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

In situations like now to buy coins, ICOs who have just entered the stock market does have risks. The price of a coin must be below the ICO price and to return to the top also takes a long time. But if you want to buy ICO coins, you have to do research. And you also have to get potential coins on the market.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

it is undeniable that almost all ICO prices are lower after listing in exchange, and most prices are only about half the ICO price, but if the ICO has good prospects of course the price will increase again and may even exceed ICO prices, but also after even listed in the price exchange has declined and continues to decline and until finally it will only become shitcoin.
royaleFlag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

It certainly makes more sense to buy that coini after ico.Because after the coin is sold at very cheap prices.Of course rare icos go up on the stock exchange on the price of ico.But this possibility is very poor in the market.I never get into ico.Then I buy coins from stock exchanges.
But nowadays we are seeing that many projects which are very good and which have a high demand do not list their coins sooner and are waiting for the good time. So if they will list in the good time then the investors will not have the time to buy at lower price. The price will rise.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Now the ICO project only makes a little money. And when the coins have entered an exchange, they will compete to sell coins. So that causes the price of coins to decline, even the price is far below the ICO price. But if the price has fallen you as an investor can buy very cheap prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: