Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop?  (Read 3268 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Yes, this is indeed a very good idea, because after the ICO process, as soon as coins or tokens enter the stock exchanges, many investors begin to sell their bonuses, and they also start selling bounty hunters, who today receive an award with great difficulty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

it's the best thing to buy ico after the drop price, we can have a big chance to be a high position when pump. so I think the best step is to keep up to high prices and hold

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Absolutely, they are mostly used by many cryptousers here to make a good profit after the ICO from the real dumpers of the project. In a long run, few project will survive with this kind situation in a market which the value of coin listed will initially drop a lot into a very cheap price value.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

I often do this, in my opinion it is more profitable to buy when first listing in the exchange than at the time of ico. no matter how good the quality of the project, when their tokens listings are marketed for the first time the price is definitely under ico.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

I think that buying tokens on the exchange after the ICO is completed in any case will be more profitable than buying them while the ICO is going on.

Well, buying a pre-ICO will definitely be more profitable than buying on the exchange. Therefore, it is better if a good project it is better to by on the pre-ico

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

unfortunately there are no good ICO projects. they all get dumped eventually but most of them are dumped right away as soon as they are listed on an exchange.
you can always buy anything that has dropped and you speculate a pump for it. don't just restrict yourself to ICO tokens. there are a lot of opportunities out there since there are a lot of altcoins that are getting pumped every day.
I don't think that all ICOs fail, mostly from bounty hunters who sell it right away but in the end the price will return to normal, now almost all coins follow the up or down trend

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

In my opinion, after listing the projects after the ico, if the price of the token decreases, investing in it will be of great benefit. But invest in good projects, so that the price can increase in future.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

That is one of the best strategies to imbibe if you truly want to make good earnings. Just as some bounty hunters are dumping, some are busy taking advantage of that and buying.

Currently I see any ICO projects listed on the exchange are discounted. And there are many projects that do not have bounty programs
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
Earlier, when ICO projects brought their tokens to the exchange, they were cheaper than on the sale itself. And now the more they will be cheaper.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

At the moment, this is the best way if you want to invest in new promising projects, since it is very dangerous to invest at the ICO stage.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Although the price is lower than Ico but we have to analyze it first before deciding to buy it or not. Low prices but no potential, that is the same as wasting capital, so we have to make sure whether there will be developments or follow-up actions from developers to boost prices.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Although the price is lower than Ico but we have to analyze it first before deciding to buy it or not. Low prices but no potential, that is the same as wasting capital, so we have to make sure whether there will be developments or follow-up actions from developers to boost prices.
All value of coin are drop and I think it is more worth it to buy right now as possible because it is affordable and we can gain profit due to it's potential and reliable to buy with individuals.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

I would say it is more profitable to buy token after ICO. I noticed often that the price dropped hard after an exchange listing. Also it is easier because no KYC is needed like in many ICOs.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

it is extremely risky to buy new coins now since 99% of them are falling in price and you can do nothing about it

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

I do not advise to invest during the ICO, since it is too dangerous now, especially with the current market situation. Buy tokens when they appear on the exchange.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

I do not sell my coins, which I earned because I think that after listing on the stock exchange they lose value

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

That is right, a time or good opportunity for low price hunter as trader commonly comes right after ICO. As you said that mostly price drops after ICO. Trader will not miss the opportunity, they will buy more of coins which becoming successful. In addition, many traders say that now days is better to trade new listing coins because it has potential to raise than older coins or it is more fluctuative.   

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

it seems to me that good projects can be bought independently when because it will give you a good profit anyway

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

it's the best thing to buy ico after the drop price, we can have a big chance to be a high position when pump. so I think the best step is to keep up to high prices and hold

Here the situation is generally correct, but I probably would not agree with you because they will not always have these markdowns after the exit of tokens to the stock exchanges, but on the ICO you can get big bonuses for investors, but the ICO can also be dangerous today.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Here the situation is generally correct, but I probably would not agree with you because they will not always have these markdowns after the exit of tokens to the stock exchanges, but on the ICO you can get big bonuses for investors, but the ICO can also be dangerous today.
I also have the same opinion with you, that is indeed the true condition of the above things will happen, but I do not believe so and are sure to do it, don't get caught up simply because the prices are low, but consider again how progress of each coin is not complete, the ICO results all went smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: