Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70073 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

I think that is still the best coin today that you should be investing bitcoin because it is still the leader so even though its low price is now increasingly investing in it because they believe that when its price rises big money they will earn.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Some altcoins are real shits and just as the name implies, they worth nothing. You might see their prices increase, but will definitely fall to the barest minimum. Imagine an altcoin that about $24 for some time and all of a sudden falls to as low as $0.01. That is a huge loss to the holder.

Which is why we need to be careful of what to hold. Some of the have no product, therefore, there is no value.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

let them sell tbh , im buying but not that great cause im waiting for ethereum to hit 55$

bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

because people, for example, took a credit and need to give it back, and coins only become cheaper. Or people even want to save at least something.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Selling your altcoins will not be a smart thing to do, if you are still holding them after all these huge drops. Instead of selling them, you can get rid of the ones with no future and progress, and invest in those with more potential.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

I won't sell my holdings anymore, thus are intended for my long term holdings because I already earned money from my previous investment so that what I have left now is for my future goals.
Well, now is certainly a good time to pick up coins for long trades , I think they can bring a lot of money , the capitalization is very low and I guess we can soon bounce

If it is a long investment, the investor must know how long to keep that investment. For example, if they only prepare for one year. But if the market needs two years, then those investors will also fail
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

In such situations, most people sell the coins they have because they experience a situation of extraordinary panic. With a significant decline, it has made many people take quick steps by selling the coins they have, even though in analysis they have suffered losses. This is unavoidable, difficult situations will certainly make everyone think without thinking carefully. It's only natural because this is a difficult situation and there is no best option available.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

For me I am selling my altcoins to soon because of the unhealthy market. I am selling it all as soon as I have seen the epic crash of the prices. And now all I do was to wait the coin and tokens prices to go bottom and buy again.

viananda2525

Activity: 1085
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

For me I am selling my altcoins to soon because of the unhealthy market. I am selling it all as soon as I have seen the epic crash of the prices. And now all I do was to wait the coin and tokens prices to go bottom and buy again.
take put and sacrifice some our money in bearish market sometimes be good decision for to avoid bigger loss.moreover this market already passed more 10 months and no sign to reversal.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

Many people continue to hold coins at a declining market price. Because they are sure if the market will recover. But it must be noted that they do not always only hold coins but also do day trading. With daily trading, profits are also obtained every day.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

I try to keep all the coins that I have without selling and exchanging them for anything, because I believe that they will soon make a profit!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

It is not a wise idea to sell your coins at peanut. It is clear that the market will not collapse and it is rather being accepted by the world. So the definite idea is that the market will rise again and made investors riches. I think people sell their holdings fearing that the market will collapse and they may lose all their investments.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Because they do not give what is expected of them. And the development of many coins has slowed down, but every day there is less and less hope and faith in further growth. And how to act on yours.

eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

I did not sell my altcoin and until now still keep it, sell now only get a loss, it is better to save it first and stay patient waiting for the price to rise then sell it
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

If you bought coins at a high price and still haven't sold, then you only have one right solution - HODL. But if you are a trader and have the necessary knowledge, now you can earn on the fall of your coins and increase their number. In my opinion, we will see the market even lower.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

Hodling doesn't work in a bear market.
I'm glad I sold at a loss last January to June 2018.

Now I can buy back more of what I sold.
My strategy now is to buy a little every month as I'm not sure how low this bear season will go.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

sell quickly because of course, it takes will be capital or to secure assets. Crypto is a haven for those who can resist and be patient for a long time. many were soon selling quickly because they are impatient and soon wanted to get the results of what they do or invested. It is the people that exist in the field of crypto is so easy to pull off what is owned.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

I sold altcoin since early because I was in need of money so I sold it at a cheap price, even though I knew the price would go up later, but I could overcome that regret.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

Sell coins too fast because they want to cut losses. And indeed we will experience losses but the results of selling coins can buy more promising coins. Or they also have urgent life needs.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

maybe they sell the altcoins they have by taking big risks, and they take that risk to be an opportunity to get more profits if the market returns, because the coins that have the potential to experience high price increases are btc, and they sell their altcoins even though they know if they will get a loss, but the btc price that has experienced a very drastic decline in prices makes it an opportunity to be able to get more profits in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: