Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70066 times)
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Agree with the author: there is no sense to sell your altcoins, especially during this price. Wait for a better conditions and sell then.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Most of the people like to sell their coins because of other people sell it. That's why I'd rather to invest in stock rather than cryptocurrenc.y
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

At present the price of Altcoin is declining, so the current conditions make many traders frustrated with the current price situation, so I personally feel like selling the assets that I have, but if I sell now, then I will lose a lot.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

At present the price of Altcoin is declining, so the current conditions make many traders frustrated with the current price situation, so I personally feel like selling the assets that I have, but if I sell now, then I will lose a lot.
dont sell all of your asset. in near future bull run will coming soon, we just need more patience for this condition.selling didnt resolve any thing.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Everyone has their own reason why they are selling their coins, but one of the main reason is they are losing their investment and they do not want to lose more, we cannot blame them this is their savings, we seldom see people like you, that whatever happens prefer to hold their tokens as long as you can.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

I wait for a local pump to sell coins and tokens, because big part of it will cost nothing after 3-5 years, half of them won't make working product, another part will but their product won't be used by anyone.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

You holding altcoins, because you are confident in your investments. Many people have received their coins by participating in the bounty and want to be rewarded.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

when the token has been registered in one of the markets. Most people sell it right away, so do I. The reason people sell their tokens so quickly is different. But my reason is because of the need and fear of low prices.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

I sell altcoin as fast as this because I need funds for investment and other things. Maybe what I'm really doing is wrong and right. But if I sell it means it's my decision from the start. Because the altcoin that I have the price can be fairly high.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

Congratulations on your choice. You can hold and Hodl till it turns into shit coins. make hay while the sun shines. you should know the type of altcoins that you are holding. rest be assured that most of these tokens will be long gone after months and when they run out of new ideas for their project. currently i hodl about 30 coins that was trading in good exchanges before but currently has not volume in these exchanges and has been delisted. the quest to find more tokens made loose concentration on these projects. some have been abandoned by their owners.
For me, i am looking a place to dump the useless tokens. i hate seeing waste altcoins in my wallet. Cry Cry
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I am one of the crypto fanatic here in this industry. I believed that holding an altcoin in a long term is one of the best way for us to earn big in the future, especially gaining bitcoin. But as long as you hold the potential altcoins just stay hold unto it just like Ethereum, Neo, Nem, Pundix and others something like that dude.
It’s not every coin that works that way, no matter how optimistic you might be. Some coins are not worth keeping, if you’re going to keep any coin it will be best for you to keep coins just like ETH, Ripple, stellar, ADA, NEO and other top coins, cause those are the ones you can really hope to rise one day. If it’s for all these low list coins, they never make it. So always choose wisely, what you’re going to Hodl for a long term.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

because some of the coins and tokens that are in my portfolio have dropped to a critically low level, so I thought it necessary to sell them
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Who said that we do it early? Do you think that minus x5 from the entering point is soon?Cheesy Anyway, it is time to forget about bad things and act bullish again!

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

It's best to sell any altcoin that is worth less now because most of them might not survive this bearish market so it would be a lot to foolishly hold on to coin that doesn't have any future
I agree and I have done it before you say this. Initially I was very confident to hold KICK and CRPT until next year, but after running for 3 months the value continue to dropped, so I decide to immediately sell it. If I still hold them until this day I can't imagine how much loss I will get. So from this incident can be concluded that holding altcoin especially tokens for a long time is not recommended, because the value tends to decrease.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

That is why we see a fall on the continuation of the whole year. They want to take away the cryptocurrency from the holders for priceless. On the contrary, I compiled my portfolio for this year. I has accumulated coins of the ERC-20 group. Such as: ETH, CVC, SNT, OCN, ADX, MCO. I think there will be a growth soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

I think we began to overestimate the possibilities of the market. A unique picture? Now a lot of projects are simply empty. Many investors leave the market. ICO no longer collect money, but hunters stop their work. Therefore, we may no longer be able to sell our coins.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

They are obviously selling their altcoins because it's a profit for them. Just look what happened this year, a lot of altcoins lose a lot of percentage compared to their ATH. Well if you sell Eth during its ATH then you can now rebuy and just wait till the market stabilize and go on the right track again.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

If i am not trading, i do not just sell my altcoins for any reason whatsoever. For instance, if i am not in need of some cash, i don't sell. Other reasons might be, if i notice that the market is about falling, then i might sell.
So, it id not just about selling, but the reason behind it.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

That is why we see a fall on the continuation of the whole year. They want to take away the cryptocurrency from the holders for priceless. On the contrary, I compiled my portfolio for this year. I has accumulated coins of the ERC-20 group. Such as: ETH, CVC, SNT, OCN, ADX, MCO. I think there will be a growth soon.

Some of the coins you have in your briefcase, such as ETH, ADX and OCNI also hold. I don’t want to sell for a penny. I even try to buy more of them in order to capitalize on it during times of market reversal.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Many reasons people sell coins that they have. The main factor because of the decline in market prices, if not sold immediately they will lose more money. Then factor needs a life, everyone has different life needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: