Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70073 times)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

some of me I will keep in ether form while still in its original form awaiting the miracle of the price of the coin going up high. so the reason here is why sell it for ether because I was more sure at that time it would be profitable if it was ether because at that time the initial price of the pioneering was very low and for now or onwards the coins were the same because of the conditions.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

But why. I do not sell my alcoins. ) The problem is that they are not for sale. Or have such a price that they do not even want to sell. Such coins are accumulating on my wallet for a long time. Do you think they will cost like monna liza? I think not.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Speaking about my coins I am not selling them soon, because to my mind there is another problem, when you sell them soon, you simply lose your potential profit!

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Selling coins because they are afraid if they experience more losses. And I think this makes perfect sense in the very collapse of the crypto market situation. However, selling coins is certainly not a good solution for now. Continue to hold coins and invest in promising coins because the market will definitely recover.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Selling coins because they are afraid if they experience more losses. And I think this makes perfect sense in the very collapse of the crypto market situation. However, selling coins is certainly not a good solution for now. Continue to hold coins and invest in promising coins because the market will definitely recover.
nevertheless, despite the statements of many users of cryptocurrency, I want to say that today there is no other strategy than the long-term storage of all its assets. Only by waiting for the market to recover We will be able to return what is so eagerly trying to save and not lose.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

because I bought it in January 2018, so I lost around 80% or more, so I think waiting and keeping it is the best way to avoid losses

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

For those who bought coins at the beginning of the year turned out to be a difficult period. Watch how your assets fall and hope that they recover, then watch how they fall and hope, then again ... I see no other way but to continue to hold if you cannot trade.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Selling altcoins in loss is a wrong idea in my view , I dont think I would do that even though i'm in loss , I should have out stoploss in my portfolio but now after all this dumps I dont think Im gonna do that and selling them off!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

All alcoins, including bitcoin are meant to be sold, except one  decides to hodl. Then when it comes to trading, it involves buy and sell, but it does not mean quitting the crypto space. As a matter of fact, it is the act of buying and selling that keeps the crypto space busy and I do not see anything wrong in that.
Another option is holding part of the coins and trading the remaining.
idrozdovscky

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

For those who bought coins at the beginning of the year turned out to be a difficult period. Watch how your assets fall and hope that they recover, then watch how they fall and hope, then again ... I see no other way but to continue to hold if you cannot trade.
The price of crypto will fall as long as those who hold their tokens do not lose hope at all and sell everything for a penny.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

Many beginners sell purchased coins due to the fact that they do not trust the cryptocurrency in general. They later regret it.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Many beginners sell purchased coins due to the fact that they do not trust the cryptocurrency in general. They later regret it.
I think the main reason for selling coins quickly is because of the panic that occurs when market prices go down so they take the wrong step, can you say that you don't trust Crypto that prices on Crypto cannot be predicted correctly because prices will change very quickly especially if there is news both those who enter Crypto, the price will rise so fast. But there are also other factors, for example, we really need fast funds so the assets at Crypto that we sell are very fast.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

some of me I will keep in ether form while still in its original form awaiting the miracle of the price of the coin going up high. so the reason here is why sell it for ether because I was more sure at that time it would be profitable if it was ether because at that time the initial price of the pioneering was very low and for now or onwards the coins were the same because of the conditions.
I hold coins that has potential on the market to recover again but sell altcoins that has good price today in bitcoin because I am sure that bitcoin gonna boom again in its time. Selling altcoin soon because some altcoin lower and lower for long time and never gain up value again.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I sold only those altcoins in which I did not see growth prospects. All the rest of my coins I keep for a long time and I have a great hope that they will grow in value and I can earn good money on them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

During the bearish market it is very risky to hold not established coins or shitcoins as they can lose from their value more than the top coins and this is why many people selling them when the market is crashing.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

As I have know they holding there alts because they expecting of bull run next year to happen, but not sure for that the pri e is going down always and not confident to hodl this time. In my way, id rather sale it before the price going down so deep. Here in crypto, it always been a choice and risky so either you hodl or sale it depend if you hit the target of price as we know its so shaky here in crypto.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

yeah, many people doubt the market will recover. that's why they panic when the market falls too far. i was also worried for a while, but i again recalled the past of the market that had experienced a fall like this and managed to rise to reach ATH.

i think the market is going to strengthen again, so i will continue to believe and keep holding some good coins in my wallet.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

I am also one of the people who sells crypto currency coins quickly. I sell this because I understand very volatile conditions and I need money so I sell the coin. I sell it only according to the fact that I have profit even though it is not as I expected. But for coins that do not have the value that I expected and I see that the coins are potential for the future, I will keep holding them. So I myself can weigh which coins I have to sell and which coins should I keep so that I can achieve the profit that I expect. I myself sell coins not to exchange them for bitcoin because I see that altcoin is actually more potential than altcoin. Urgent conditions which indirectly forced me to sell the coin. That is a bit of my thinking. I know that you have another reason with me.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

I also do not understand people who are in a hurry to sell their coins as soon as they see the slightest hint of the beginning of growth. Why are you doing this and where are you in a hurry? Do not you understand that in this way you are depriving yourself of potential profit, which can be many times more if you wait a long time.
Adegbem

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:59:37 AM

Selling Altcoins without much patience can be because of
Risk therein, not everyone have that strong mind to take risk(and the high the risk, the higher the income)
And also urgency of money can as well hastings selling of coin ASAP.

But as for me, I love taking risk.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: