Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:06:08 PM

yes with this market in red there are only two things to do or make a long-term strategy of the whole portfolio or change a part in stable coin
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:42:47 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:20:26 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:57:22 PM

There's never a time classified as selling too soon. It's better to sell too soon than turning into a bag holder till the end of time. Many tokens out there don't worth their current price if the bear run continues some will stop existing. Sell when you can.
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:59:09 PM

I sell coins at a time when it seems logical to me. In addition, sometimes it is very dangerous to hold some coins for a long time.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:03:49 PM

True, so many amongst us are selling their altcoins and mostly because of the downfall and fear of loss. I am unable to understand why the enter crypto field when they were not ready to accept the risk.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:06:38 PM

Most pf the people sell their altcoin due to the fear of ending of crypto market and they losing their money . Others do so thinking that only Bitcoin can bring them profit and not the altcoins . We really need something to make them understand the reality which is completely opposite to their thinking.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:31:28 PM

Soon?
At this point you'd rather not sell anyway because it's way too LATE.
Shitcoins lost 99% of their value.
Good coins like LINK actually increased x10 in satoshi during the bear. But for most of altcoins, you should have sold a year ago.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:39:03 PM

Prices always go down and the days are getting sharper, so I see it very difficult to be able to get big profits like I could get at the end of 2017. To avoid the risk of loss that I might experience if I keep holding the altcoin that I have, then I decided to sell it even though at this year's sales it seems I have a loss, but at least I can avoid the risk of even greater losses if I have to wait something that I think is very difficult to expect this year.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:48:13 PM

in situations and conditions like now we have to be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in investing if indeed we sell and get benefits why we don't

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:13:05 PM

I think, depending on their investment preference, everyone has a price for buy or sell trading, preference as a result of their calculations. We cannot reduce the sell of altcoins to an idea, everybody move according to own plans.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:39:45 PM

This is not the best of time to start selling off the Altcoin, my strategy is to observe and checkout the outcome of the Ehtereum hardfork, I feel it will have a positive impact on some Altcoin, 2019 am expecting the bull run to commence, now is the best time to wait for a while, the first quarter of 2019 should  be positive cor crypto.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:40:22 PM

yes with this market in red there are only two things to do or make a long-term strategy of the whole portfolio or change a part in stable coin
You can take to reduce losses in the coin you are on , I think now is a good time to sell and buy for example the Ethereum below $80

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:53:57 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Well we cannot blame others because we have different minds and decisions in life. Maybe they have a good reason why they sell so soon their altcoins. Maybe they want to buy another coin or invest in some coin. At the end we are the one will be decide to how we manage our invest or trades in the crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

This is not the best of time to start selling off the Altcoin, my strategy is to observe and checkout the outcome of the Ehtereum hardfork, I feel it will have a positive impact on some Altcoin, 2019 am expecting the bull run to commence, now is the best time to wait for a while, the first quarter of 2019 should  be positive cor crypto.
Well Ethereum fork hardly will change something on the market , and the Ethereum hardly now to change the fork moved , and I think price can fall now!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:26:52 PM

I think you have no choice than to sell what you are keeping when the need is calling, and about holding you can never tell when someone has been holding his or her coin so selling now is not a barrier or problem as far as such person make profits from the sale it all good.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:03:43 PM

You noticed that it all started long before the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, so I think that now probably there is no way out of this situation. Because investors and bounty hunters have become very, very hungry.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:16:45 PM

sometimes I think that coin has no potential. there are actually many reasons, but basically I need money. it's better to sell and make Fiat money. because it is more beneficial than continuing to hold it without being certain
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:18:32 PM

People sell altcoin so soon because new market is bu gulu unpredictable. So they want to get into their pocket as much as they can.moreover very few ico get listed on exchange so people want to cash every single opportunity they have

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

Because people cannot wait and without patience you won't get anything on this market. The market is very young and volatile and it is normal that we are facing such downfalls, because the pump would be even bigger. But the majority does not get it.
saminnala

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:47:42 PM

There is a good Russian proverb "Hope dies last." And now, looking at the state of affairs that are occurring in the crypto market, it seems to me that this very Hope is already dying.  And for some people, she’s already dead and they are selling off all her possessions to forget about this Hope forever.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: