Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:30:55 PM

I think that many people are afraid of losing money. When they get a small profit, they want to fix it. I think this is due to the fact that fear still prevails in the market. Hope and greed do not yet have great power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:31:02 PM

I only sell my coins when either the target I set at the beginning of my investment has been reached, or I am selling them to preserve value in a falling market. As I didn't sell a lot of them at breakeven I have been adding to positions at the bottom of the market thereby reducing my cost averages.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:33:43 PM

Sell coins quickly because the crypto market prices suddenly rise. So this is a good opportunity to sell coins. But I also experienced that I had an urgent need. Then I was forced to sell coins. And of course, I sometimes regret because after I sell coins, the price of the coin goes up again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:23:26 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think all because of the fact that the market is a lot of bears , and now it makes sense to keep the coins not , as the price will fall quickly , I think you need to buy when we break the level at the top !
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:36:58 PM

We have different reason on why we sell our altcoins quickly. One is if i need money then there's no hesitation to sell it even if the price is not good for selling. Another is if i'm waiting for a certain price to drop to buy even more at very low price to have a good amount of holdings but this is risky because price might went up.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:45:57 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think every hodler and trader have different views about crypto. Some expect to have big rewards so they are hodling despite the temptation to sell because of the bearish market. Some are good enough in having small but steady returns that is why they are selling right away every time they see gains in their investments. As long as you are happy with your decision, then you must be doing the right thing in hodling or selling your crypto.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:17:11 PM

Because it is a very good strategy, because if you look back and evaluate the situation, then selling all altcoins after payments for bounty was reasonable, because the market was growing and prices were good, but now everything is in decline and it’s worth keeping tokens that do not cost anything .

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:48:42 PM

Usually people sell their altcoins because of panic, especially at a time like now when all the coins are falling because of the bearish trend , I think now on the contrary you need to buy what to sell

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:54:44 PM

Why do I sell my altcoin so fast? because in my opinion the altcoin that I have is very good. So I sold it. If the price is low I will also hold it until the price of the altcoin increases. And there are certainly other people with the reason why they sell their altcoins so fast.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

I don't know why people sell their coins so cheap. Take for instance, those who sold cheap before this little uptrend will start lamenting. For example, EOS did almost 100% increase and some people sold when the price was crappie, how will they feel now. Let's learn to hold when the market is down, selling very cheap will keep dipping the market.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:56:32 PM

Well i don't think there is any specific time to sell your altcoin, as long as you are not selling at a loss, if one thinks he or she is in profit, then it isn't a bad thing to sell or exchange, but then most people who are new to crypto rush to sell once they think the value is dropping not understanding it will rise back. My advice is that those new should understand that you only loose in crypto when you sell off at a lose.

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:02:56 PM

Many players in the cryptocurrency market very quickly sell their altcoins.
This is determined by the high market volatility.
Some altcoins are useless and can never be worth good money.
Therefore, it is important to get rid of them so as not to litter your wallet.
After that, the money raised can be invested in more promising coins.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:20:35 PM

People will always do contradictory and partly stupid. If they sell their Altcoins and buy Bitcoin, this means that they don’t make a difference to the Altcoin team and its project, and they are more sure that Bitcoin is promising. If the tokens are just sold, then they may urgently need money. Of course, it is very unwise to sell your tokens on promising projects, they can grow in price and give a lot more profit than bitcoin. However, each has its own considerations and its own arguments about the prospects of its cryptocurrency.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:11:42 PM

At a point I became fed up of the rate at which some coins were plunging, which was what made me to start selling some coins that have no true product and constant development.
It is almost as if the developers or team of some coins are not active, which render their coins useless and without any trade.
I only hold few that I believe will last long and make true meaning in future.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:23:09 PM

I think everyone has their own strategy. Some people find other areas more potential and they decide to sell their coins to invest in another field, then they will invest back in the crypto market.
I think holding too long will be a bad strategy. for example, the price of BTC will increase to 20k $ in 5 years, it will be good and you will be profitable.
But a smart investor will sell their coins to invest in other areas or other altcoins. after they earn more, they will invest in bitcoin after 4 years and they still get big profits in the 5th year when the price of BTC increases to $ 20k.
Warren Buffett also admitted his biggest mistake was to be loyal to berkshire hathaway for 20 years. If he traded some other stocks in the preceding 10 years, he would have had more money to buy Berkshire and still be able to secure huge profits in the following years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:54:12 AM

I agree with you, holding them in this type of market is the call. Maybe start trading towards the end of the year or just play around with a handful not necessarily all of them.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:35:38 AM

Sell coins quickly for various reasons. And what I'm experiencing is because I'm afraid the price of coins will be in Dump so I have to sell coins quickly. Throughout 2018, the price of coins is very difficult to predict. And I sell coins because of wrong predictions, which should increase the price of coins but instead decrease.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:37:53 AM

The fear of a decline that has become a commonplace now is the reason why people sell their assets so quickly. and indeed this is a natural thing. some are due to their needs and must sell their assets

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:08:25 AM

Its no use holding your altcoins in your wallet, transactions has to be done that's why we have cryptocurrency ,thanks to traders actually if everyone turn to holder then there is really no use to the coins ,I always make sure I trade coins four times a week and that is it
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:19:05 AM

Until now I still hold the altcoin that I have and haven't sold it, I will patiently wait for the market to rise again and sell my altcoin so that I can get maximum results in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: