Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:53:33 PM

This is called fear and nothing more than that, it is fear and greed that compels many people today, including early investors who get good bonuses to sell all their investments in a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:10:24 AM

Not everybody can have the patience to wait until the market recovers. There are some altcoins that not needed to hold because their project is not that strong they are more likely to abandon and  so I think this alts should be selling even it has a low price.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:35:11 AM

Not everybody can have the patience to wait until the market recovers. There are some altcoins that not needed to hold because their project is not that strong they are more likely to abandon and  so I think this alts should be selling even it has a low price.

The very reason why we shouldn't hold types of coins which don't have any good support from the community, as it will disappear and die naturally in the process where progress is not present  and the team behind will simply abandoned and create a new one or take every investment that was been provided and runaway and forget about the projects that they created.

Selling shitcoin while you still have the chance to quit and still have some value.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:08:22 AM

Well i think selling altcoin verry soon is not really a good idea because there would be a great posibility that we can earn a huge ampunt of profit on it if we are going to hold, but i think it is also depend on our strategy and experience  because every altcoin has also a unstable price same with bitcoin. I believe that the number of investors will always affect the price of every coin the worst thing here is we dont know when the big investors invest on the market place.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:58:18 AM

Everyone sells for a reason, most people sell and re-enter at a lower price. While most sell for personal reasons. So selling or holding is a personal thing. But in my own opinion, potential projects are worth holding.
That is the most reasonable reason, someone sells because they have found the price target they planned beforehand and of course they will buy again when the price has fallen. we as traders will certainly compete to sell it faster because we don't want to waste the opportunity
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:05:17 AM

Most altcoins will be dead in the near future so it is best to hold the potential ones than be holding all the altcoins. Selling altcoins to hold bitcoin is not a bad idea at all because bitcoin will always rise but i doubt some altcoins will rise again after this massive decline.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:49:05 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

For me, it's a strategy. I actually do it, especially for coins that I get from campaigns or airdrops. I say that because it's, I think, it's a little more difficult rely on the new breed of coins that are just entering the market, because most of the time, those coins can't follow the strong current of the cryptocurrency market these days, and thus, have a higher chance of dying out. It's more comforting to exchange it early on for coins that have been more trusted and seasoned in the market that would, in turn, give you a higher chance of converting them into usable assets or, preferably, into cash in the future.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:14:58 AM

even though there are many things that cause you to sell your Altcoin, of course you still see how many Altcoin you hold today, if you already have the price and you are suitable so you sell it but vice versa if the price is not suitable because it's too low maybe you don't sell it.
if you want good results then you have to be patient and wait for your Altcoin to grow so you can make a profit.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:31:49 AM

Here you need to understand what kind of alcoin you are dealing with. For this, you need to analyze this coin before you buy. For this you need to learn. There are such coins that are worth selling - they can grow very well in price because there are reputable people behind them, companies are excellent business idea.My opinion is that there will be a big increase in the whole cryptocurrency and your coins can make you happy.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:38:16 PM

Actually I can understand one thing about investing, You have invested the money then if your profits crosses the amount of your investment. So now you have to consider When did you buy altcoin and then how was the price of altcoin.
If the value of altcoin is more than the price you bought, then you can sell it.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:52:38 PM

People are always in a hurry and always do it very quickly, but then very often it happens that people regret that they did wrong and made conclusions very quickly. Perhaps this can be called a panic. Therefore, I think that it is not profitable.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:12:48 PM

People are always in a hurry and always do it very quickly, but then very often it happens that people regret that they did wrong and made conclusions very quickly. Perhaps this can be called a panic. Therefore, I think that it is not profitable.
Some sell quickly to avoid big loses so in this case it is depends on the altcoin you are investing. Yes panic selling happen for those who did not know the altcoin they have. Only hold altcoins that is worth and profitable and sell altcoins early if their is no future on the project.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:20:21 PM

There may be various reasons for which the people around here selling their altcoins. First of all their mentality and way of thinking forces them to do so.
If they also found that their is no scope in investing in the altcoins, then they immediately sell it.
 But from my own experiences from the past i can conclude that that main reason for which people does so are money. They were always in need of money,  or during emergency they do so.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:46:02 PM

Some sell quickly to avoid big loses so in this case it is depends on the altcoin you are investing. Yes panic selling happen for those who did not know the altcoin they have. Only hold altcoins that is worth and profitable and sell altcoins early if their is no future on the project.
The current world, money is the only thing for future happiness so peoples are buy at starting time and selling at future days because they fix the low budget at starting and continuous investment is increase the altcoin value but most of the peoples are concentrate the Binance exchange because number of investors are available, so once it is launched in this exchange surely it will make big profit. I think profitable altcoins only selling in this year and last year because market will move to forward soon so long term holders also sell on next year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:01:18 PM

Altcoins sell because of too much instability. They very quickly lose in their value, and for this reason it is terrible to keep large sums in them.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:15:57 PM

I understand those who sell immediately the coins they get. Some sell it to make ends meet, for fear of falling prices, or because there are more promising coins. These reasons are very logical and what everyone wants is profit. If there is a profit opportunity, there is no harm in selling coins immediately.

BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:57:39 PM

The developers and oracles are dumping the altcoins on you , not necessarily many people selling altcoins. Most alts have massive premines/instamines and are pump and dumps. Stick with pure Proof of Work and you can avoid much of this behavior.

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:32:15 PM

Selling altcoins so soon without considering the prices is not a good idea. I think its better to hold and wait patiently for sometime if the prices of coins are low to make profits when the prices goes up or increases.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:36:32 PM

Sometimes holding a number of altcoins is not the right choice in my opinion, because not all altcoins have good potential in the future, maybe the altcoin that you hold will drop, so you can sell altcoin, there is a right selling decision.  You hold the altcoin. It would be better if you first choose which altcoin you will hold

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

People have different trading strategies, it's not everyone that can hodl a coin even if it will take years to recover. Some people are daily traders and don't exercise such patience.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: