Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70073 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:33:29 AM

in conditions and situations like today many investors panic and fear the crypto market and the amount of fraud with investment following ico and I think that is reasonable, and investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained

a lot of people fear about risk, but i think all of us knew if high risk will always bring high gain
i believe people who have courage to investing in this crypto world will be the winner

and a smart investors will sell their tokens as soon as possible if they knew the tokens is useless mate
but for a good tokens, for sure people will hodl it  Wink

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:26:42 PM

Different peoples must be have some reasons to sell their altcoins so soon.
When the market goes down, traders type peoples will sell to cut their loss. The other peoples might sell their coin because they want to investing in other good project they just found.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:47:27 PM

different people sell their altcoins in different ways and at different times it all depends on you. Maybe you just need money. Maybe you decide that the market will no longer grow. This is all very individual.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Only the smallest percentage of the many new tokens have potential in the future.  For this reason, many who decide to hold and watch as the price falls are disappointed.  In my opinion, a project in which there is trust is necessary for a long-term hold in order for the project to start fully working as planned.  The cryptocurrency market in turn has a strong influence on the promotion of projects.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:42:39 PM

Different peoples must be have some reasons to sell their altcoins so soon.
When the market goes down, traders type peoples will sell to cut their loss. The other peoples might sell their coin because they want to investing in other good project they just found.
Well, here I can add your answer by saying that some guys sell their coins because they urgently need money or they need money for household expenses. It is good for an investor when there is an investment pillow, but not everyone has one.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:01:07 PM

I will sell the altcoin quickly because I am afraid that the actcoin price will turn to ashes. Now many of the altcoin phenomena become ash so when I see the altcoin price is in line with my expectations and gives me enough profit, I will immediately sell the altcoin. Besides that, the need also strongly encouraged me to sell the altcoins I had quickly. For example, now is the period of Eid so that the need for finance increases and I will sell the coins that I have to meet my needs. I'm sure each person has a different reason why they have to sell the coins they have quickly.

ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

Yup equivalent thought hither, thats reason I enquire myself reason humans hold on dumping their token/coin later they knock the change? All the more though the propose get a plenty of possible in the continued amble and their production buoy take many ladies and gentlemen interest as of its apply - casings. Confidently humans desire not deal their altcoins earlier the primary production is established.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:48:19 PM

Simple, the management of the team to bounty hunters is not good.
And the future plans of listing in good exchange is not taking good.
There is no plan or anything. but why would i sell if i know that everything is good!

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

If I personally will sell coins available if the price is quite expensive and achieve what we are targeting, but the matter of selling altcoins to buy bitcoin is not really a problem that is a problem for ordinary traders and the problem is when you don't know how to trade pretty well and  profitable

sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:02:55 PM

If I personally will sell coins available if the price is quite expensive and achieve what we are targeting, but the matter of selling altcoins to buy bitcoin is not really a problem that is a problem for ordinary traders and the problem is when you don't know how to trade pretty well and  profitable
if I can't trade properly, I think investment in the short term can be a solution. because selling an altcoin with my own long term is very difficult to predict. for the short term new altcoin is very good for trading, we can try it.

3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:14:22 PM

I didn't sell my altcoins i get too soon, but i think people sell last year because they see the price drop and they wait and wait for grow and some of them lose patience and sell.

I can sell my purchased or earned tokens as soon as possible because I have made enough profit, or sometimes If I think the price will drop or the project is not worth keep my investment trapped with.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:30:39 PM

You have posted this post in Q4 2018 now Q2 2019 and still market is red but i am still holding my coins and i am sure at the end of 2019 it will give me good return as at the moment i have lost almost 80% of my total coins value.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:32:53 PM

as works from tasks of evaluation shows with use of chance to gives with notice on confirmation with the future progress on value of token as with the moderation of different factors of initiation, trader might defines of one on decision as helps to secure position on market.

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

When a person learns certain strategies, he begins to use them in order to earn more money. Accordingly, it is precisely for this reason that some investors sell their coins in order to take further financial steps or actions.
Morluril

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:26:35 PM

Thither 's never a age categorized as marketing as well presently. It's greater to deal as well presently than movement into a reticule bearer trough the change of age. Various coins away thither assume 't value their actual cost whether the accept amble proceeds any desire break existent. Deal when you buoy.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:29:24 PM

I do not sell my coin until I see the green zone in the market.  And when I see that I am already in the black and that I have enough profit.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:30:39 PM

When a person learns certain strategies, he begins to use them in order to earn more money. Accordingly, it is precisely for this reason that some investors sell their coins in order to take further financial steps or actions.
many people sell their coins simply because they are afraid to be left without their money completely when the price of a coin starts to fall
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:51:11 PM

Everyone has a different view on a similar topic and everyone behaves differently. But as always, the most patient wins, at least in my own experience, I became convinced that this is the right position. There are, of course, various options for action, and no one will give concrete answers here. All individually.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:52:06 PM

I do not sell my assets so far as I believe the new bull run already here. We can see that all the top 100 coins make at least 2x from the bottom.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:29:39 PM

I don't se my altcoins soon. It depends on the coin. If I see some potential in a altcoin I hold it as long as I can. Most of the people in this market use alts as a trading coin. They buy it and when it's uptrend they sell it out and make the profit. Same with the ieo buyers most of them sell their coin at the listing stage. But if a altcoin have potential then everyone hold it. Take risk as an example most of the people hold it cause they know Eos is one of the great platform based token. People like to rotate their portfolio with time this is also a resin behind selling coins. And if a coin doesn't have potential or doesn't look good most of the peopt dump and many of them prefer to hold big cap coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: