Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:33:29 PM

Everyone has their own perspectives about it. For me, I did sell my altcoins because i thought it was not gonna be useful, but for now I still have altcoin assets. And I dont think to sell it for at least 6 months from now.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:04:15 PM

I think you are not far ago register here! Because you dont know that the 90% altcoins falling to the bottom after ICO! Projects collecting millions dollars and cant support the price, is it normal?
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:11:33 PM

I think you are not far ago register here! Because you dont know that the 90% altcoins falling to the bottom after ICO! Projects collecting millions dollars and cant support the price, is it normal?
so they sell it quickly before prices drop dramatically. Altcoin after ICO rises is very difficult so they sell after pushing it so they don't wait too long, if you wait also the results can't be bigger and there may be many other reasons why they sell fast, but I not understand for other reasons, because everyone has different thoughts.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:28:08 PM

Everyone has their own perspectives about it. For me, I did sell my altcoins because i thought it was not gonna be useful, but for now I still have altcoin assets. And I dont think to sell it for at least 6 months from now.

of course everyone has the freedom to decide which actions are useful to do. there may be strong reasons so that in a short time they can sell their altcoins, like needing sudden money or they worry that in the future the altcoins they have will not be valuable in the future so they decide to make a sale

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:22:20 AM

I do not sell my assets so far as I believe the new bull run already here. We can see that all the top 100 coins make at least 2x from the bottom.
Your assets is compose of? what altcoins?
It's a sure thing that bull run will arrive but the question is..
Will your altcoins included if the bull run triggers the market again?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:08:29 AM

When buying a coin, I try to make a maximum profit and then sell it to buy and invest in a coin in which I believe for a long time. I have identified for myself a few coins and translate all the profits from other altcoins into them.
in general, the investment strategy using crypto currency buys at a cheap price and sells it at a high price to get a profit in its investment, and as an investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:22:30 AM

you need to sell your altcoins as soon as possible so you can earn a great deal, as if you are still extending it may have lowered the price of your altcoins and you earn less.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:26:03 AM

This might be done to accumulate more Btc, the halving period of Btc is near and people,  individuals do not want to miss the bus run

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:03:11 AM

When buying a coin, I try to make a maximum profit and then sell it to buy and invest in a coin in which I believe for a long time. I have identified for myself a few coins and translate all the profits from other altcoins into them.
in general, the investment strategy using crypto currency buys at a cheap price and sells it at a high price to get a profit in its investment, and as an investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing
From a technical standpoint of buying an altcoin at a low price and selling at a high price this is normal, but many people want to sell altcoins soon because they have a good altcoin and have a high price. so that's the basic thing they sell soon.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:43:50 AM

Well, the decision to sell a coin soon or hold for sometime depends on the capabilities of the coin. Some coins are good for long term investment whereas others are good target for short-term trading. It is up to the trader or investor to know which one best fits the coin before choosing which strategy to cling to in order to maximize the profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 04:00:47 AM

Warren Buffett once said that as an investor, it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."
Quote from google.

When everyone is buying that new shit coin it will not be a wise idea to buy it. And if you are buy 3-4 weeks after release so you can buy it cheaper.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:18:00 AM

I think the ones selling are the ones who need money immediately, well it depends on the person if she/he knows if a certain altcoins is worth it to hold or not. Other reason is that people sell their altcoins to buy btc, ETH or other altcoins which will give more profit to them.

escalante28

Merit: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:30:38 AM

Maybe they want to invest in Bitcoin. For me, if that altcoin doesn't have potential then I should sell it before I lose all my money with it.
Or maybe some altcoins are too slow developing their product or no development at all, that is why the holders selling it because they can't see any profit for a long term investment in it.

My main reasons why I do sell those altcoins are because I need fiat for my daily needs and I need to invest for something that can give me instant profit that has an assurance.
Mikcik

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:54:23 AM

Everyone wants to buy at the lowest price, and sell at high prices. But when we see it go down, we wait because we think it will continue to decrease. But then it will increase and you will regret and have to buy at a higher price than before
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:11:29 AM

Everyone wants to buy at the lowest price, and sell at high prices. But when we see it go down, we wait because we think it will continue to decrease. But then it will increase and you will regret and have to buy at a higher price than before
most of investors not consistant with their own analisys.moreover they have no strong mental to hold their assets when price goes down.buy back on higher price could repeat their mistakes again, if its price down again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:22:56 AM

some coins fall very low and will not be able to rise
I sell for the purpose to buy other coins which in my opinion are more promising
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:12:11 AM

Fear of a greater decline makes people better off not taking too much risk. It has become a natural thing for me now when the bounty is distributed shortly thereafter there is a very large dump on the market.
You're totally right when you said high decline was the reason why some bounty or altcoin holder decide to cut losses and sell their altcoin but I will advise you to always check the concept, utility and support level of an altcoin before selling it and I'm also sure there will be a time which you have blame yourself for selling some altcoin at the early stage.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:31:56 AM

I will sell my altcoins as soon as possible to make a big profit, because if you wait for it it is lower its price because bitcoin price is very low and other altcoins can be affected if it continues to decrease.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:34:29 AM

I will sell my altcoins as soon as possible to make a big profit, because if you wait for it it is lower its price because bitcoin price is very low and other altcoins can be affected if it continues to decrease.
well, people's goals are different. I might sell my assets quickly because they have several reasons, and the main reason is because I need money. although the opportunity for the altcoin to grow is quite large, I think when someone needs money, they will sell their assets.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:41:54 AM

There could be more reason why some sells out their altcoin. Personally I sell when I am in dire need of funds and can't raise it from anywhere other than from my assets. It's never my intention to sell but sometimes I can't help it. I sold some recently because it was quite urgent and that's my reason of selling.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: