Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
TallFly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

representing trading or representing profits quicker, it desire be greater to get altcoinsFor continued - designation store, bitcoin is doubtlessly greater. Whether you instantly purchase Bitcoin, so of line it desire deceit in the portfolio representing a continued age, because no person augur especially focused extension in the approach forthcoming
Mezihn

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:12:41 PM

I'm not marketing anything in this yr, representing me, this yr is just to move many specie into my portfolio and I desire deal them not early than in 2020.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:36:24 PM

For me selling so soon is to prevent falling prices because it's often changes and it is very drastic plus with the down in Bitcoin. I am safer to follow other people's suggestions or predictions to prevent losses more.
some people sell it quickly because they prefer to sell it at a price that is not so high compared to waiting. other than that, for the beginning of the market, prices will generally be a dump, and those who sell quickly avoid that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:41:57 PM

I think nothing wrong if want to sell altcoin so fast if the profit on the target.
Why we must hold with the risk to get dump because bounty rewards.
Sell altcoin as soon as possible is the good choose for me, if i invest in ico with low price and when it listed on market that price grow and my profit target is hit.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:55:01 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

because coins that do not have the potential for the future will be abandoned by people and automatically the coins will die and be worthless different from bitcoin which has a good future
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:11:24 PM

One the greatest example of the biggest mistake was to invest in sparkster project. After a week they are getting delisted from some exchanges already, what a shame...

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:53:41 PM

Currently, I only keep altcoins from the top 10, I consider everything else garbage.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:30:16 PM

in my opinion if someone has not much money, it is not suitable for hold coins for too long because the benefits are small and why people sell their coins too fast because they want to get a quick profit with not too much capital
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:33:18 PM

I think investors don't realize the potential of some of these altcoins.  Many have sold too early, while they have been selling, i have been loading up on more HST decision token.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

You cannot stop others to sell their coins and I don't see any wrong with that too.
And besides their selling it early because they need money, although others are not in hurry to sell their
coins because they want more huge profit.
Kajim

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:10:16 PM

I cannot explain this as good, as marketing during much a marketplace desire lead-in just to large displace. Aloof be hard and try to overtake this marketplace condition and go on. Hold your specie safety, be resigned and wait representing the greater period to approach.
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

Marketing an altcoin extremely presently is depend on on our choice and our choice is always depend on on the marketplace. I think that the bitcoin marketplace is big on irresoluteness and it is already concern the cost of the currency dissimilar currency. So I anticipate whether we base away that the currency is lossing it's measure possibly we require to mastery it representing great. As thither are various item that strength bechance in prefer of the bearers.
Centriril

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:24:02 PM

Of line thither is no ambition, the amount of ICOs of line causes the forthcoming of altcoins, largely coins hard, extremely crocked rival has prepared various coins to die so that when thither is rejection information almost coins I instantly deal all the more though I miss.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:27:19 PM

Not everyone sells altcoin too fast but they save until there is a suitable price to release, but most of those who sell coins fast there are those who feel panic about the decline in the altcoin price so that there is panic sales that can harm other people who keep the coin

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:25:42 PM

Whenever the price of Bitcoin is rising, it is a normal thing on the market to see the prices of alts going down. This is because everyone would be selling their altcoins to invest the proceeds in Bitcoin because they see BTC as the only reliable coin in the crypto space
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:47:21 PM

In my opinion I think not every alts have potential of making to the future for good profit instead of holding a coin that did not have a good prospects so I sell most of the coin that I did not like the concept behind the project and I keep the ones that I believe will make it to the future for a huge profits. I hold altcoins that will make me smile because alts will be means of payment in the nearest future.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:54:49 PM

In my opinion I think not every alts have potential of making to the future for good profit instead of holding a coin that did not have a good prospects so I sell most of the coin that I did not like the concept behind the project and I keep the ones that I believe will make it to the future for a huge profits. I hold altcoins that will make me smile because alts will be means of payment in the nearest future.

Most of them are crap. So if you are a bounty hunter and get credited with the tokens of that particular project, I have to say that sell it as soon as you received them. Very rare have the chance to make it big or increase its value in the market. High percentage have the history of declining their value even after few weeks of trading. Few of them are true to their roadmap or objectives, most are just hyped up to fill the devs' pockets.
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:13:10 PM

That's very good, everyone certainly has an altcoin that they think is good to have and even increases assets in the altcoin. With that, surely people will not sell or throw away altcoins because we think that is good for the future. It's better to hold one altcoin that is good than having a lot of altcoins but there is no potential in the future.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:32:06 PM

Whenever the price of Bitcoin is rising, it is a normal thing on the market to see the prices of alts going down. This is because everyone would be selling their altcoins to invest the proceeds in Bitcoin because they see BTC as the only reliable coin in the crypto space
and if we have enough profit then we sell it quickly, because waiting for a long time is not necessarily you can get big profits, so fast you have to sell it before it's too late, the market drops dramatically.
everyone has a different strategy and what they think is good so they are finished, but we have to be careful not to get stuck.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:48:20 PM

and if we have enough profit then we sell it quickly, because waiting for a long time is not necessarily you can get big profits, so fast you have to sell it before it's too late, the market drops dramatically.
everyone has a different strategy and what they think is good so they are finished, but we have to be careful not to get stuck.
I was a little late in selling my altcoin so the results I got really couldn't be maximized. So, do not waste time when you are at the top, regardless of the profits to be earned, if the prediction is right, then you will not regret it, and immediately buy it back at a lower price. As you say that everyone must have a different strategy, what needs to be considered is not to be a greedy person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: