Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20641 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Your reason also be a lot of reasons other people that means you are not alone. Many new and old traders who are troubled with emotions. At the beginning im also like you, every day and almost every minute look at up and down the price of altcoin. The middle of the night often dream about things that I have not accomplished,so frustrated. And suddenly when the market is getting worse, finally I try to change the mindset and look for other avenues to find capital to cover losses and eventually im became a bounty hunter. The biggest drawback for new and old traders is his emotions for it in addition to the basic techniques we should also be able to control the emotion as best as possible.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

I understand your plight for stopping trading,but the thing is before you go into trading, you need to understand how these trading platforms work, study the chats, know the time to get or buy a token and time to sell by doing these, you won't burnt.
understanding the market condition and when the chart are moving, making research before trading is important

Yeah, there's reason why most people prefer investing than trading, by spending a lot of effort at the front to do fundamental analysist, they buy the coin/stocks and hold for a few years while monitoring the situation while with trading you have to spend a lot of your time everyday to trade. While in my opinion it's more profitable to trade but i prefer investing because i don't have a lot of free time to trade.
investing in cryptocurrency have the same risk that a highrisk, i'm prefer in trading because all of the fund managing by myself

aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

The market is still in depression and makes many people afraid. But as an experienced trader, of course, we must stay relaxed and enjoy trading. Because we know that the market will definitely recover and we just wait for that to happen.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

Yeah i think a time shall come that many people will start adopting your third option (using blockchain platforms to earn), and that may drive ahead the next good market. Nevertheless you're right trading is one of the most difficult thing to do. It can ruin your life if you aren't a good planner.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

I also tried several times to stop trading. But every time I returned to the market. Still, this market attracts me.

Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

I also tried several times to stop trading. But every time I returned to the market. Still, this market attracts me.
That's good, it means you love what you are doing and crypto will do good in your life in the future.
Trading is always good if you believe that this market will continue to progress, of course, you'll witness some big dump like this, but it's just temporary.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

During the current situation of the market, it is very good to stay away from the market due to the fluctuations we face because the market situation is not accurate which we cannot able to predict the price analysis. Instead of losing money it is very good to stay away from the market.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

u made a wise decision. for most people, day trading is not the best strategy. the encryption market is changing too fast. ordinary heart can't bear it. I prefer to invest in some coins in strategy.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

3 reasons I am currently stopping trading because the price of coins in the trading market is decreasing and also I have run out of capital to trade and also now I cannot make a profit, if I trade often get a loss, looking for profit is now very difficult

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Infact trading take allot of time and make allot of stress.  When i started trading i couldnt sleep for three days because i was afraid  to lose money .. i was monitoring the market 24 /7 .. in fact day trading is worth if you can do all the hard work .. but i have quit because i dont want to stress my self anymore ..

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

it is a stressful job, but it is a job, it is exhausting to trade as a job, and have regular job
any two jobs would do the same to anyone
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

That's why life needs attention and needs refreshing.
Use your life wisely, for example through regular exercise or going to church to worship.

Cryptocurrency is hard, if we are able to undergo it, we must stop and leave it. LOL
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

indeed this is not the right time to trade, a bad state of direction that does not make the traders stress and experience a lot of losses, the best thing to do now is to be quiet and wait for everything to recover.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

I am not sure about the reason 3, but I can fully agree with the first two. Trading requires special skills and a lot of time while it is rather stressful activity, so I prefer holding instead of investing.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:47:13 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Trading is always a very difficult job. For successful work here it is necessary to regularly conduct case studies, study the prospects of different coins, the dynamics of the market. Therefore, stress and anxiety occur periodically. But in any case, this is a very promising and profitable job, so I will be engaged in trading in the future.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

Indeed trading is difficult and stressing, and can cause high loss, is better to stop if not have profit after long time, and try do another things to get extra money, and maybe try after more time another strategy which can maybe bring profit.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:58:43 PM

Certainly, I also got to experience the great stress that means to spend long sessions stuck to my PC waiting for some suitable opportunity to buy or sell, which made me lose a lot of time living with my loved ones. After great losses that I suffered due to bad trading decisions, I took the opportunity and took a long holiday season where I left trading for many months, and today when I have returned with more vigor and enthusiasm, I realized that I can continue to obtain good results by managing my times in a more appropriate way.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:03:50 PM

My main reason is to stop trading, for me the market price is still not good enough, so I also will not lose investment in altcoins, so I better stop in some time with more market prices.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:12:54 PM

The main reason is lack of knowledge and focussing on 5 to 10 coin too much. I think you make prediction by looking at few coin only. Moreover you invest heavily while dipping and then want early rise which is not possible in today market.  So overall its about stagnant at one stage and not looking far

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:13:00 PM

Your biggest mistake is that you feel pressured and feel scared of bitcoin,
a trader does not have to check prices every 15 minutes, you can install a limit order or stop limit so that your assets are still safe
for analysis of candle movements, you can also take advantage of the features of some premium signal service providers to be your consideration in determining decisions
make the trading activity your favorite activity
Trading activity is stressful and there is no concrete guarantee for the trader to make money in the volatile crypto markets. COnsiderin the fact about the loose percentage of traders then it is hard to gain big amounts on crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: