Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20647 times)
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:13:19 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Your Number two reason is one that really pisses me off when trading is concerned. It takes so much time cos you have to be fully alert monitoring your trades. For me, trading just takes the whole of my emotions. It's not something I can cope with.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:17:43 PM

My main reason is to stop trading, for me the market price is still not good enough, so I also will not lose investment in altcoins, so I better stop in some time with more market prices.
You are right though,  but I discovered something about trading you need to learn how to read chart know the basics of trading and don't depend on telegram group channel or else you gonna loose big,  because lots of those trading channels are just guessing,  that's why they will give you like 15 signals within 4 days

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:18:49 PM

Your biggest mistake is that you feel pressured and feel scared of bitcoin,
a trader does not have to check prices every 15 minutes, you can install a limit order or stop limit so that your assets are still safe
for analysis of candle movements, you can also take advantage of the features of some premium signal service providers to be your consideration in determining decisions
make the trading activity your favorite activity
Trading activity is stressful and there is no concrete guarantee for the trader to make money in the volatile crypto markets. COnsiderin the fact about the loose percentage of traders then it is hard to gain big amounts on crypto trading.
From this moment, there's no real assurance that you can accumulate good profits from this volatile market, though there's still people who can make some, but not that much like what happen when the hype is ongoing, there's a must to understand that if you still have some opportunities better to grab it or if you think there's none, best to stay out.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:43:15 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Unfortunately, trading really remains a very difficult and responsible job with a lot of constant worries and stresses. Therefore, it is logical desire to make at least a temporary break to rest. But I am sure that trading is becoming the most profitable area for working in the crypto market.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:51:19 AM

Many stopped and many are still facing same stress like you do ,same for me too but one day I just stop,I can't endure the exhaustion ,somehow I'm more better off with airdrops and bounties

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:57:03 AM

You have mentioned three reasons that is a mean of you not being ready when you decide entering this crypto world.

The next time you wish to enter this crypto trading never forget that readiness is what big factor needed to become a successful trader

And another thing never invest in things you don’t really know
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:05:58 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

you are right about the stress and time being exhausted by the means of trading. The truth is that, this doesn't happen only on cryto trading but also an ever other trading and to be honest, the stress is much. BTW thanks for the update on the blockchain games

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:20:33 PM

yes stress is there due to market conditions but it would be impossible for me to stop trading suddenly, maybe decrease, slow down a bit...
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:30:32 PM

yes stress is there due to market conditions but it would be impossible for me to stop trading suddenly, maybe decrease, slow down a bit...
Defeat can indeed make us sad but if we stop then we will never be smart.
so that regardless of market conditions we must look for ways that we can use to get benefits and always look for recommendations from various sites or suggestions from others.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:52:29 PM

Trading is a very knowledgeable and hectic work. Specially day  trading or short term trading. But it's also one of the most profitable process. And I always suggest trading if you have enough knowledge in this sector. If you just go by manipulation then you gonna be lost all your asset in this same process. And you  are right it's a very stressful and time consuming work. If you don't have that much time don't go for it.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

You right, too much stress... It is not good for your health because as you know one of the main reasons of different desiases is stress. Trader must have strong mind health and not go all in all the time.
funnec

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:29:39 PM

I understand the place of addiction but stress and time are what you must be ready to give in any field not just crypto, you should know that there is no gain without pain.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:32:36 PM

I believe that in the world of cryptocurrency you should have just perfect patience.  Otherwise you will not go far.  Experience is also needed, but it comes with time.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:06:55 PM

The best thing before doing something is that our minds are calm so that in making decisions always careful, and investing in Cryptocurrency we must be able to observe around and develop coins in the market. We know that investing is not easy, buying quality coins and trading on the stock market.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:16:57 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Sincerely day trading is a very tasking engagement.. I prefer to just hold long term and rip the benefits... Although it's difficult to sight project that are worth long term hold in this epileptic market of ICOs bombarding the crypto space this days.. I haven't tried any blockchain game yet I hope they won't be a waste of time

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:18:39 PM

Trading is not as easy as many would like to believe, the emotional toll it takes on you. Checking the market in between hours, analyzing charts and all that. Then comes the emotional turmoil when your trade is in loss.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:19:47 PM

I agree that trading is very difficult.  In addition, you need to be able to do it.  And to be able to have experience.  And to have experience you need very good patience.  And I have very little of it (
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:28:45 PM

Trading can be very interesting to those who have the skill and are ready to always source for information while trading.
One of the reasons some people get tired of trading, is because they are not patient enough. They always want to make fast profit, so this gets them easily tired while staying glued to their screen.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:31:01 PM

Trade takes a lot of time.  First, a lot of time that goes to study and dive into the trade.  And then a lot of time for the work itself.  So sometimes it is not justified.
Melo20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:32:12 PM

Trading is no way to get rich quick. It is even arguable if you will ever be able to make more money than with your current job. Traders who believe that trading can make them rich are more likely to quit trading when they find out that trading does not work that way. If you can accept that it will take 5 or 10 more years until you MAYBE can live from your trading, you stand a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: