Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:15:36 AM

indeed if you are not strong mentally, you will be easily stressed. moreover the crypto market moves very extreme, for example at the end of 2017 until the beginning of 2018, where there is a very drastic decline. for a trader, that moment could be the worst thing that ever happened. if you are not strong enough to keep the adrenaline from the crypto market that is always moving, you should think once again to start trading.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mezihn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

I buoy wholly explain you, largely your great aims amount 1 and 2. Trading is not a great measurement to create cash and I cohere to your OP. Trading is aloof as well dicy and crypto has sufficiency danger itself. Greater achieve a great charity, it's many bankable and fewer danger.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:43:52 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I think not all traders in crypto dude are stressful in it, you maybe said that because you're not that well verse about in crypto trading.
and I comprehended you in that way. But sooner or later once you get knowledgeable about in trading here in this field of business, for sure you won't get be feel stressful anymore.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:32:32 AM

Before a person begins to trade, he must understand all this. Work is not always easy. Trading is a very nervous activity. You must be mentally prepared for this.

billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

Trading is profitable in the long run and you can only become perfect if you have gone through some imperfect stages in your trading process.  I have failed a lot of times but still willing to trade over and overr again till I become perfect

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:52:53 PM

Before a person begins to trade, he must understand all this. Work is not always easy. Trading is a very nervous activity. You must be mentally prepared for this.
it will be easy actually if the trader wants to learn first. what is difficult is that those who have just traded crypto but don't want to study this market first. it will make him able to accept or get caught in a loss.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:58:27 PM

Now trading is really not profitable.  It is easier to simply invest in Bitcoin and hold it.  This is much easier than trading.

Why do you say not profitable? Look at the market, the daily transaction volume reaches more than $ 80 billion and of course this is a good opportunity to make a profit, choose coins that have the potential to be profitable.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:03:24 PM

Yes, indeed trading causes stress because you think too much about prices that are not as expected or other causes, but that is the challenge of being a trader, if you can get past it you will become a good trader
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

Why do you say not profitable? Look at the market, the daily transaction volume reaches more than $ 80 billion and of course this is a good opportunity to make a profit, choose coins that have the potential to be profitable.
maybe he invested in the wrong set and that made him get a loss from the investment made. indeed choosing assets to get from trading is a little difficult, because choosing the right asset is the key to making a profit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:10:07 PM

Of course you will stress if you look at the price/portfolio every second. Don't stop trading, change your strategy into different way. If now you use 1 day frame change it into week or maybe decrease it into 5 min.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:16:27 PM

Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:28:46 PM

A fourth reason, depending on which country you're in, is taxes.
I know a lot of people ignore taxes, but with crypto moving (slowly) towards mainstream adoption, and KYC an increasing requirement on exchanges, it will get harder and harder to not take tax considerations into account.
In the UK, it's not just cashing out to fiat that incurs taxable capital gains, but any crypto to crypto trade does as well... so worth bearing in mind for those who aren't aware.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:42:02 PM

Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency
but this is the riskiest activity. trading in the cryptocurrency market you can earn a lot of money but also you risk to lose a lot also

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:33:39 PM

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.

100% guarantee is never and never will be, however, analyzes help at least approximately adjust the course and determine the likely outcome of events. Without analysis, we would be completely blind.

You are right, if the analysis does not apply, then why are legendary traders able to make a profit when they participate in financial markets like stock or forex. Experiences from the market help them make their own analysis, gradually becoming a way to analyze charts
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Maybe you really don't match Trading, because trading requires high seriousness. And it looks like you are more interested in Games, about the blockchain game, I don't think why if it can make you happy, especially if  can bring profit. Because when working, our hearts should be in happy condition.
Kezacky

Activity: 740

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:53:35 PM

trading is one way to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.

cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:00:12 PM

I agree with you. Not allowed people can trade, not all people can handle the emotions and stress. I’m not trading anymore, but I invest my free money in promising coins. And I know that in future I will get good profit - it’s a long term investment.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:12:03 PM

If you think it is time consuming and too stressful then you don't really make anything from what you do in crypto currency market. This is because, in my opinion crypto is the best way for one to make money with little or no stress at all.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:12:34 PM

but this is the riskiest activity. trading in the cryptocurrency market you can earn a lot of money but also you risk to lose a lot also
There are risks in everything, the question is what you put on the card, if you use well-established mechanisms, strategies, and know your goals clearly, then the risk becomes minimal, but if you expect incredible profits from each transaction, while missing a small income, then just make a rule for yourself
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:15:25 PM

Trading is a complicated job and it's definitely not for everyone. That's exactly why most people fail to have a successful career in this kind of area because you need certain skills and qualities to be able to resist the pressure and maintain your calm in situations that are complicated. It's better that you didn't lied to yourself and you find out this job is not for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: