Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:20:58 PM

So funny! Before you delved into trading you should have put into serious considerations all that it entails. Getting frustrated also is understandable, you can help yourself back on your feet..

Frustration always happens but if you combine technical analysis, you will know where you are wrong and correct it the next time. If trading does not come with knowledge, it is just like gambling

for months, i have been struggling to learn how to trade but it seems like an still gambling. finding it diffcult to differentiate gambling and TECHNICAL ANALYSIS 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:23:55 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Stress is a normal occurrence in our everyday life, I can only stop trading  when the profit stops coming. Yea it's time consuming but so what as long as it pay, I must trade

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:51:27 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
I never stopped trading, three reasons why? Because in trading, I am happy. I do not want to stress myself even I lose a small or high amount. Imagine, you already a lose, you will also stress yourself. Second, this is one of my income source. It is easy to earn in a fixed salary so, it is better to trade for a while. And lastly, this is the only way I know I can be rich.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:11:46 PM

Trading is very tedious to do and it needs a full time devotion  towards it. I personally do not like to trade  because of the risk of losing your investment and the fact that it is time consuming.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:17:08 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Trading is time consuming and that's my reason for staying clear off it most at times but if I see a good coin that will actually pay well I give that maximum time to make that profit

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:31:06 PM

You consecrate up as well other as the marketplace has not cured so various humans simply drop into a country of dismay. On the other hand when Bitcoin come back, the stress is no thing. Whether i were you, i desire not consecrate up as I get self-confidence in Bitcoin.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:38:14 PM

I've experience same thing as well ,I stop trading because it feels like its been tampered with or manipulated somehow ,I suspect my trading platform though ,I prefer to keep investing for now

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:50:45 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Trading is time consuming and that's my reason for staying clear off it most at times but if I see a good coin that will actually pay well I give that maximum time to make that profit
I think it's not. You don't have to check the value of the coin every minute. That's the reason why you should invest on studying what will the nex trend of the coin than spending your time checking your coin's value which is really a time consuming.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:28:23 PM

Trading can be very addictive. I guess the OP is not an addicted trader, which means he has not been active on it and he has just started not too long ago.
You cannot also totally stop trading, inasmuch as you are still in the crypto space.
As a matter of fact P2P form of transaction is also known to be trading.
Marilis

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:18:00 PM

Great analytic surveys that support u with trading buoy be base on various websites. I well-tried to check Coinediction and I buoy not add that the utility are commodious to apply all the more though the construction sound simple. Betokening the behaviour of cryptocurrency in the marketplace is not an easy mission, and hither it is significant to look how an practised psychoanalyst causes a theme and comparison it with the crypto converts.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:27:26 PM

One of the reasons is that they stop trading because it is very risky and you can get a lot of stress.  And also a high probability of losing your money.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:31:50 PM

One of the reasons is that they stop trading because it is very risky and you can get a lot of stress.  And also a high probability of losing your money.
this is simply because they are not experienced traders. every professional trader knows how to earn and how to avoid stress
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 06:34:10 PM

I think the best way to stop getting stressed is to keep your cryptos for long term investment. Thus you don't have to check prices daily. Even if you will do, it will not take much time and of course will be tension free.
You mentioned correctly that for trading we have to keep us up to date with the market trend very often, even 10-15 times a day. I used to do it previously but then realized that I was ignoring my other priority tasks.
Now I am very much relaxed keeping my investment for the long term.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

The main reason to stop trading is that this is very hard to trade with profit. A friend of mine has lost more than 10000$ on trading crypto.
gensol

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:12:08 PM

Truth be told, to be a good trader requires high quality time investment to knowledge acquisition. But once this knowledge is acquired, it's always profitable as risks are minimized giving room to more profit.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:55:09 PM

But if you give enough time to trade, you can start earning money so that the cryptocurrency will be the main work for life

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Tygotaur

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:05:02 AM

The truth is that trading is extremely tasking largely representing newcomer as thither is so various item to capture notice of and nearly period passion normally returns above ones judging and this dosent always effect good. This is reason nearly humans consecrate up on trading.
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:30:42 AM

I actually considering that trading is much a tension exercise. Possibly its aloof not great tokenish or currency that you get opted to commerce of. On the other hand whether it were bankable i anticipate you delight in what is trading. It's aloof the truth that you dont applicable what you get awaited in trading.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:42:40 AM

I have also stopped trading, it's not mine at all. I prefer holding the crypto. Trading takes too much energy and attention. It's not simple to trade in the not regulated area. That's chaos Smiley

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:57:19 AM

I am also feeling the same given the frustration the coins I have held are experiencing. All my coins have gone down in price despite some positiveness the market is acquiring at present. I regret having invested in such coins that are not increasing in price despite market surge and having participated in bounty campaigns that are bad. But I have the hope. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: