Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Andreas Antonopolous raising funds for Dorian Nakamoto  (Read 20578 times)
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

To the moon!

That's the spirit!  /sarc

This helps the bitcoin community and it's a nice gesture to Dorian.  I don't know why it upsets you so much; no one is forcing you to participate.  

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:56:14 PM

just gave him 5 bones!

Well done! That is something. Keep it up with the good vibes, even if is just some bones.

Bring it on people, let's bump (this thread) and dump (your money).
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:58:01 PM

High five!

Perhaps by your example he'll eventually learn what he called himself - extremely generous - actually means. But then maybe not.

Respect Peter R  Smiley

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
corebob

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:00:56 AM

That's an insult asshole. I saw an old man looking confused and upset, not "displaying doctored data". You are talking complete shit, who do you think you are fooling with this? Your grasp on reality appears to be very thin, stop trolling this thread and look in the mirror. Look deep. Scrutinise yourself for the logic that donations going to you (i.e. your personal "money grab scheme") and your family are totally legit, but to anyone else - it's some false, horrid matrix style illusion of deception. Wake up and stop deluding yourself. And stop trying to delude and get in the way of other people making a free choice to do what they believe is some good in this world.

Yawn...

Undecided

Look like you got emotional, d00d. This shows how easy you can be manipulated by mere words. You are wasting your time trying to lecture me about things I am well versed.

This is nothing to get worked up over. We need bitcoins to move around anyway.

Personally I have no idea who this guy is (certainly not the bitcoin founder) but what I do know is that I can throw this guy a dime from the other side of the planet  Cheesy
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:01:29 AM

To the moon!

That's the spirit!  /sarc

This helps the bitcoin community and it's a nice gesture to Dorian.  I don't know why it upsets you so much; no one is forcing you to participate.

d00d, what make you think I am upset? I am really laughing here. You d00ds are my occasional daily joke! If you want send some money, just do it! I am not here to stop you, but merely to advert you in my own way. I am just the messenger, not the message.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:02:32 AM

Personally I have no idea who this guy is (certainly not the bitcoin founder, who has enough btc already) but what I do know is that I can throw this guy a dime from the other side of the planet  Cheesy

That is great, I agree with you. But why not send to him directly?
corebob

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:04:27 AM

Personally I have no idea who this guy is (certainly not the bitcoin founder, who has enough btc already) but what I do know is that I can throw this guy a dime from the other side of the planet  Cheesy

Umm, I thought I did... didn't the address say 1Dorian...?
Pentax (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:05:09 AM

One would have thought security expert like Antonopolous would have signed the OP with a PGP key or something for a project such as this.  Oh well, go figure...

I don't know of the OP is Andreas, but at least check the entire post.

EDIT: Find the donation address and the terms, signed by my PGP key, at the pastebin below
http://pastebin.com/4MHvpaeN

Nope, I'm not Andreas, but I did backtrack the info before I posted this and Andreas is tweeting about it also, as others have noted.

https://twitter.com/aantonop

Now, I have a serious fucking problem!

I just learnt that you're NOT Andreas, but made the mistake, as many others probably have, that you were, giving the first line of your OP.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ztjmg/andreas_im_fundraising_for_dorian_nakamoto/

Hi everyone, Andreas M. Antonopoulos here.
I'm fundraising for Dorian Nakamoto, the person named in the newsweak article.

<snip>

I safely assumed (at least thought so) that since quote tags weren't use, you were indeed Andreas. Hell, I even spend about an hour looking over my posts to see if I've accidently ever crossed you, believing then that you were Andreas, a Bitcoiner I admire.

I'm a little pissed off right now!

well, I'm sorry.  ::sniffle::

PG you've met me in person.  you are literally the only person on this forum that knows I am NOT AA.

My apologies if I've violated the tenets of internet jibber-jab by not posting a disclaimer or a scan of my passport, but I was certainly not trying to mislead anybody into thinking I was AA.

To make up for it I'll buy you dinner.  Again.   And you can explain how to do this properly next time.   Cheesy

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:05:42 AM

Yeah, but that is an address controlled by the collector and not the beneficiary of the donation.
corebob

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:09:10 AM

Yeah, but that is an address controlled by the collector and not the beneficiary of the donation.

I know, but only AA is nuts enough to come up with something like this, and I expect him to do what he said
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:13:41 AM

I just donated enough so he can get another free lunch  Grin

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:13:56 AM

Are you suggesting AA will scam fund money? If yes, how come someone with VIP status here don't know yet who is who in Bitcoin community?  Huh

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
corebob

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Here is a suggestion, as we need bitcoin to move around, why not give the guy a paper backup instead?
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:21:09 AM

will folks please stop quoting Mr. Crappo

I, for one, don't want to expose myself to the toxic stupidity.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:22:04 AM

Are you suggesting AA will scam fund money? If yes, how come someone with VIP status here don't know yet who is who in Bitcoin community?  Huh

d00d, it is just a money grab scheme. Relax, chill out. Someone will have several free lunch for a good period of time.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:24:55 AM

d00d, it is just a money grab scheme. Relax, chill out. Someone will have several free lunch for a good period of time.

I'm celebrating here actualy, see why at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361155.msg5578879#msg5578879 another money grab, maybe?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:30:34 AM

Are you suggesting AA will scam fund money? If yes, how come someone with VIP status here don't know yet who is who in Bitcoin community?  Huh

I'm celebrating here actualy, see why at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361155.msg5578879#msg5578879 another money grab, maybe?

Wow! I am sincerely impressed by the art. If that are real paintings they are well made and is not a money grab scheme. You are going to acquire something real which you are going to appreciate your own eyes. Quite different that just send money to another-yet-Bitcoin-Jesus-pre-order donation-scheme.
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:05:27 AM

How did they do to put ''dorian'' in the address ?
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:07:01 AM

vanitygen

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
steeev

Activity: 128
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:48:03 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 02:41:14 AM by steeev

shouldn't you be using bitlisten.com instead ?

your link leads to a malware site so i'm told...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: