Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:39:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
Rangestar1 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I think NEO will grow up again, and will replace ETH for 2nd place.
and I saw new little coin will grow up into giant coin.
LOKI, loki is new project with great development, they have good funding.
and already listing on cryptopia if next year loki listing on big market like binance,bitrex or coinex I think it is will be good investment place.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
RikiPedala

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

probably 0chain.net because it is the only coin with sub-second finality making it viable for enterprise-grade dCloud. Oracle already partnered with em, add NEO, Bluezelle, Tomochain. check out the testnest and dyor super tech.
D_unch

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Hopefully many coins will go big in 2019 Smiley

I think LTC will regain his spot, Monero will distance himself from the other privacy coins and $WAVES can do big things as a platforrm.

For coins outside the top50 my pick is $XSN - Stakenet, with a ever growing team, lots of innovative and new functions (like TPOS, Trustless staking, or Masternode as a service, and much more).

I think it deserve a spot in the top100 of coinmarketcap, considering that is not listed in any big exchange yet.

These are my fav projects going into 2019.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

for some reason it seems to me that the year 2019 will be the year of the Odyssey because it is a very promising coin that is constantly evolving

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

In fact, everything seems to depend on Bitcoin's development. I don't think there will be a big improvement in terms of price until the bull comes.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

The best Altcoin in the year 2019 would be TRON and Dogecoin. These are the sleeping giant in the cryptocurrency market with the fastest payment features. Tron has already given above 3000% return to its initial investors.
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Sharing the views of the individual, I think Bitcoin will rise again in 2019, and perhaps many people will not agree with my point of view, but I think that the cryptocurrency needs to fly to the moon again. This will lay the foundation for the future of cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies will begin to be accepted in every corner of the world. If the cryptocurrency wants to succeed.

HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

In 2019 there will be new projects and new altcoins, so I wouldn’t think so far into the unknown.  But Ethershift seems very promising in the near future.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

I think EOS will be one of the altcoins that will fly in 2019. because when all investors are getting bored with ethereum, they want to find a better SmartContrac Platform. and that's why EOS has the opportunity to go up.
EOS will take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market, maybe not in 2019 but in 2020. But do not expect that its price will soar up as it was with Ethereum.
Joke

Activity: 417

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I see that market and altcoin conditions will start to rise in 2019 , and for altcoins that are worth holding until 2019 is the ethereum because this coin has the potential to rise in 2019

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now   
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 02:25:01 PM by hermesesus

Stakenet (XSN), a PoS/Masternode coin with huge potential, yet underestimated.

The developers are really in the process of innovating:

Trustless PoS (TPoS) is their offline/cold staking solution. It's already available and works perfectly. You get staking rewards while your XSN coins are offline. This is obviously much safer than staking on a hot wallet. They have confirmed integration for Ledger and Xeeda hardware wallets so it will be soon possible to do the same with these devices, which will be even more secure.

They were the first PoS/Masternode coin to implement SegWit, Lightning Network and Atomic Swaps.
They recently achieved Lightning Network Payments and Lightning Swaps.
This is the first step towards true scalability and Cross-Chain capabilities (such as Cross-Chain PoS).

They are developing Cross Chain PoS which means you can stake XSN but be rewarded in any other Bitcoin Core based coin (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ...)

They are also developing a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) entirely managed by masternodes.
Masternodes will derive additional revenue from the operation of the DEX and from privacy functions (TOR network).

This is one of the projects to be closely followed in 2019.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

My prediction for 2019 is the year for altcoins that have private blockchians. the era where altcoins made from smartcontrac will end because they see coins like this are difficult to survive in the market and even their trading volume is not large.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:20:17 AM by Yankeeruinx

So many people recommending $500M+ mcap projects which have little room for growth unless the market as whole goes up. All you talking about ETH, EOS, TRX, etc boring snooze fest. Wow they might do a x5-10 at best, x50-100 is where it's at.

If you want to make money you buy solid/undervalued low mcap projects that have the possibility of huge growth. This bear market has reset the playing field largely and I fully expect some of the underdogs that were overlooked on the last bullrun to swoop in and take some top spots if they have been making solid progress buring the bear season.
Okimatov

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Well forget about Ether, Komodo is coming. For PoS: Stakenet
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

For next year Altcoin will rise most likely, that's Ethereum. Because Ethereum has many requests even though the price is currently down. But next year it looks like it will rise.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

There are so many coins that have the prospects for next year. We all have our individual presences. Also, we can only know based on what we can see. I have some coins i already did some research on and i believe will be huge come 2019. Some of those coins are XYO, OMX and BOB. All these are altcoins that have usecases, not just based on hype. Their present prices are not their real worth, but i believe in them.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

For me it is really hard to tell as this market is very unpredictable and even with good or bad news in the industry it is really hard to see price movements unlike in the forex and even though that there are time there are no news that is spreading there are big movements that are happening. All we can do is speculate and put investments to coins that have potential and with the hope that it will make it big next year.
cryptoronic

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

So many people recommending $500M+ mcap projects which have little room for growth unless the market as whole goes up. All you talking about ETH, EOS, TRX, etc boring snooze fest. Wow they might do a x5-10 at best, x50-100 is where it's at.

If you want to make money you buy solid/undervalued low mcap projects that have the possibility of huge growth. This bear market has reset the playing field largely and I fully expect some of the underdogs that were overlooked on the last bullrun to swoop in and take some top spots if they have been making solid progress buring the bear season.

this.

also:
for me Bitcoin is king and the safest bet in the cryptosphere, with lightening growing and new layers coming, there are good chances for far more adoption. but we will never see +1000% again for BTC. So in that case one will have to rely on invests on small marketcap coins. best to take one that is developing new technology, that hasnt been there yet, instead of scamcoins with just a new logo and blocktime and people writing about those like "yea..urr...it will be big urr...because it is a good project"

my plan is to ever increase my bitcoin but with the factor of growth that only a microcap can enable. How that is possible?
- i bought XSN
- staking XSN and using their underlaying growth potential (staking on www.stakenet.io)
- through TPOS trustless pos (XSN only tech) I will stake from my ledger when ledger is finally done with the implementation (confirmed and working on)
- through CCPOS cross chain pos (XSN only tech) I will receive my XSN staking rewards directly in Bitcoin. CCPOS enables you to receive staking rewards in any cryptocurrency

So thats a way of staking Bitcoin
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

I think EOS will be one of the altcoins that will fly in 2019. because when all investors are getting bored with ethereum, they want to find a better SmartContrac Platform. and that's why EOS has the opportunity to go up.

Yes. EOS has grown so much with a lot of tokens using its platform, they may not be here in the forum promoting it but its getting huge and there are list of it in https://eosprojects.org a lot of it has its use case.  This is the kind of platform that scammers may not have a place for. EOS will be good by the next years to come.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: