Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67065 times)
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
yes, I will tell you the results I got in following the bounty campaign in one project I got a prize of around 1500 $. I also often get 300 $ prizes. all depends on the project being followed. if you want big prizes, follow a bounty campaign that offers big prizes and has a high selling value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

It seems to me that for your rank this is a pretty good profit. Sadly of course, many tokens have not received a listing, but I think still in front.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

there may still be factors that influence why the ico tokens you are participating in are not yet registered in the exchange, but the reason why I also don't know, because what I know registering a coin into an exchange is not an easy matter that requires processes that are sometimes quite long and must have the funds to register the coin into exchange.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

yes, bounties can be profitable but it will require you doing more tasks and also need more of your time. if you can deal with some of its aspects then you do be ok with it
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

It depends on the bounty that you have choosen, if you know how to choose a good bounty that pays you with high value then you can earn big but if you do not know how to determine a good bounty then you might join a bounty that pays you with low value. You have to know how to choose a good bounty, you have to have a criteria in finding a good bounty so that you will earn big profit.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Thank you for sharing my accomplishments, I am very interested in this field. I'm a newbie and never made a profit on the bounty campaigns, but very trying.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

Bounty campaigns are becoming a lot less profitable these days, many turn out to be scams, others do not reach the soft cap, and frequently now they change the rules rigt at the end. Don't do this full time, not worth it

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:23 AM

That's the risk and I believe we all know that. Chose profitable bounty program is not easy, follow several program can waste time and never listing in exchanges make bounty program not interesting any more. You have $1k that's good, I only have half. If not profitable you can take another way like trading or built web/ blog for ads.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

Yes bounty campaigns is very profitable but not all of them, nowadays better to review careful one bounty project before to join to them to avoid scams and weak project, be wise all the time and patience.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Do you gain so many stake at those bounty if not then what you earn on bounties are only worth a penny. Try to do translation or blog bounties you can earn more than on media bounty.

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

4000$ is enough for me in 1 year, But if you have a lot of projects and all of that was success you can earn more than 4000$ on bounty. But if you didn't check the bounty projects and you still join without any investigations you cannot earn more because of the scam project. So the better way is check first the project before to join. Like its better 1 report for 100% accurate than 100 report for inaccurate.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

That's ridiculous, quantity over quality. This is what you get if you got a lot of tokens that aren't worth to hold.

I guess those tokens will never get to any exchange because they are already abandoned. Many rants about bounties are being posted everyday and that's an obvious answer that they are no longer profitable and if you get into a legit one, you're lucky to be there but mostly says its a waste of effort.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

I have not made a substantial profit from the bounty, and most of the rewards in my wallet have been sold! Usually I don’t get more than $100 per reward.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Actually you had great success if you earned near 1000 USD. I got 70 tokens this year and they worth 50 USD, also this amount is not withdrawable.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

I don't think I need to divulge information about my earnings to anyone but addressing your concern about cryptocurrency bounty campaign profitability, I will say it depend on project you are involve and the condition of cryptocurrency market!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

I think you can do more. But this requires a lot of skills and probably will have to assemble a team. Set up a good promotion companies. But on such issues, I think not just agree. $ 1000 And if you save all the tokens of projects. It is interesting how much growth will be given in 5 years.

Nickcerny

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Yes bounty program is profitable. When the bounty program is going on, one should check that the activities which are told are performed well. If the activities are performed effectively then you can gain some experience and can do much better with great ideas in another bounty program.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

A lot depends on the project you are running, because they pay a different pool...

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

I don't think I need to divulge information about my earnings to anyone but addressing your concern about cryptocurrency bounty campaign profitability, I will say it depend on project you are involve and the condition of cryptocurrency market!
it all depends on the participants because now there are many people who don't get their payment and of course that makes a lot of people complain about the future of the bounty

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

The profitability of Bounty depends on many factors. If in the bull season the bounty is profitable, if the project is right, bounty profitable. Some projects take months, but we get only 5 dollars, but some take a few weeks and you can earn thousands of dollars. This depends entirely on the conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: