Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67057 times)
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Yes I really agree that participating in bounty is a profitable way in earning while at home, bounty such as signature campaign is profitable way in earning while at home especially if you have a high ranking account where you can earn bigger if you can participate in bounty campaign as many as you can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
it depends on the bounty you choose and on the right sum of money to jnvest and i thinkmthat bohnty campaigns are not the kost profitable
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Yes I really agree that participating in bounty is a profitable way in earning while at home, bounty such as signature campaign is profitable way in earning while at home especially if you have a high ranking account where you can earn bigger if you can participate in bounty campaign as many as you can.
bounty campaigns are z nice choice but not the best in my opinion so i think that you may find other ways to earn money
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

This year, the bounty did not bring me personally any profit. I am not upset at all and consider this type of earnings as a hobby. And I advise you.
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

I have been a year, and get more than enough. The results of the bounty really helped my economy. But now it's more difficult than before, the number of participants and added scam projects. Must be smart to choose a good project so that our work is not in vain.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Now it is not profitable, I will speak honestly, because the most important thing is that no one pays anything, because they constantly prolong collections of money, because no one can collect anything, because the market is starting to die, as interest disappears.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

This year, the bounty did not bring me personally any profit. I am not upset at all and consider this type of earnings as a hobby. And I advise you.

Like you said there is no good earnings in bounties this year as the market is struggling, well last year I had bunch of profit in bounty it's like a double bonus earning. Hope it will continue in couple of days.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Of course doing some bounties are profitable, I do this just for additional job, cause I know that crypto just need internet connection and device, no need time, place, etc. Its risky if you just depending on bounty, as you can see nowaday so much scam bounty and then you just got nothing.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
I only trust in signature campaigns that are paid with bitcoin and that will make you satisfied to get money through this forum, especially for the long term signature campaign projects such as fortunejack, chipmixer, bitdice and bustadice which will give you money without a doubt. Bounty campaigns are promising, but there are many doubts to ensure that you will get the amount of money you want, you can't guess the rewards you will get through a bounty campaign, you just have a hope that the project will succeed in getting high prices when the bounty campaign project has finished .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

For me, I earn less around $50-$80 per month. I only joined signature campaign that is why the money I am creating is not that high. I am not sure on other campaigns. Maybe they will be a bit higher. I only have a member rank and it makes it harder to earn than anybody else since they can earn 2-8 times more than I could I actually get. I am only doing it on my free time so I am happy on what I could get.  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

Experience gives you the upper hand.

1.) Avoid bounties where the bounty manager is a passive-aggressive jerk or who people who have complained about them previously.
2.) If a project is already listed on an exchange, determine the current price and do a rough calculation to give you a ballpark idea if it's worth it or not.  Campaigns pay in stakes to hide the number of coins you will earn to discourage you from abandoning the project.
3.) Look at the bounty percentages and you can get an idea whether the project managers value twitter users more than bloggers, etc.  Be selective and choose campaigns weighted heavily compared to the others.
4.) Avoid campaign number 2, 3, 4 etc, unless you've really checked it out.  Often, these are just lame attempts to bring more eyes on a flagging project, but not always.
5.) Highly rated projects and ICOs can increase your odds of success, but as mentioned many times before, the space is jammed up with fraud and deceit so there are no guarantees.
6.) Avoid projects with non-standard reporting gimmicks.  To me, these are campaigns looking to get as much free advertising as possible at the expense of nit picking rules meant to steal your work.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

Yes bounty is profitable because there are two types of bounties one is automated bounty and second is work send bounties both are profitable and after some time this work give us profit and become me rich after sale the coins in the market.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

It is profitable but you need the dedication to keep going. You need to carefully choose the bounty. But in my opinion, as long as you dont invest any money in ICO, bounties are always profitable .
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Bounty is profitable only if you spend a lot of time on it. Of course, it doesn't take your money. You only spend it on electricity. But you can get more profit with trading.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Bounty is not profitable at the moment because most of the project don't achieve soft cap in token sale. Bounty allocation is so little that it can't be equals to transaction fees and withdraw fees in most of the cases.

It can be said, at this time the project is difficult to get the trust of investors so as to make many ICOs fail, this is our risk as a bounty hunter, if we can get big money, of course we have to be grateful.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

It is profitable but you need the dedication to keep going. You need to carefully choose the bounty. But in my opinion, as long as you dont invest any money in ICO, bounties are always profitable .
If you've got lucky and find ico who's going to pay you good amounts of stake, but as of now its really hard to find those successful project, especially now where the market is really on it's downfall, the market is bearish and investors are really careful to invest their money, from that the ico projects are not gaining enough support so most of them are failing, better to take time to review each project that you'll going to join.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Bounties didn't change much, even less people are participating right now. The issue is that project don't pay for the work because of the postponed ico.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

maybe yes maybe no
this depends on you participating in the project bounty. of course the same as when you want to invest it requires research, analysis and comparison, so you can get good results

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

in my opinion, the bounty can still be said to be profitable , because I see there are still many good bounties and will give us money the most important thing is to choose a bounty that looks good sales

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

4th quarter of 2017 was the best bounties in my experience since the prices of Cryptos are good until 1st quarter of this year. Due to prices are so down this year most Project listed dump prices easily probably not the best time to sell and I’m just waiting for the prices to soar again before I sell my holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: