Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67063 times)
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

I do not think that now the bounty can pay back the time that you spend on them ... and until the matter changes, I see no reason to participate in something other than a signature.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Actual situation is very hard for most of bounty hunters.. ETH value has drastically dropped as value of most altcoins including ICO...  I year ago my average earn for a twitter campaign (at top level) was around 200-300$, now I can be considered lucky if I receive 80-100$...
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

Bounties are always profitable since the only investment you are making is your spare time. Of course, in a strong bull market like 2017, the value of received tokens going up over time made bounties more profitable than this year.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

not all bounties will give us a lot of profits because everything depends on the bounty we follow if they can make a very good price on the market so we will get a profit but if they don't have a price in the market then we won't get anything

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

Bounties are always profitable since the only investment you are making is your spare time. Of course, in a strong bull market like 2017, the value of received tokens going up over time made bounties more profitable than this year.
Currently Bounty looks lethargic because the coins from many Bounties are worthless but if we can choose them correctly and keep trying to make sure they will get a Bounty that can be profitable so that the Bounty is still worth doing. and if the market recovers, the Bounty will get better.
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

This year, I ended up with two bounty companies that have not yet paid the money. And most likely they will not pay. So the profitability of the bounty is now in question ...
moshuk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

Of course not ... if you don’t spend 5-7 hours a day on them and don’t keep 50-70 companies in parallel, you won’t earn anything ... although if you do this, you will also earn a little.
moshuk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

the fact is that this can happen through the devaluation of the dollar and be in no way connected with the crypt ... so that we cannot know this.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

I wouldn't say they are profitable. The amount of time you will have to be spending behind those bounty program and the work you will have to be doing is not worth at all to be honest. Unless you get very lucky, you won't be making much from those bounty rewards. There are also chances of that you won't get paid if the project fails or seems to go scam. So its better to try something else rather than spending time on bounties.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Halinsely

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

Bounties make not enough profit. I receive no more than 100 dollars a month from all bounties. It is not enough. Bounties are dead.

valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

I think you are concentrating only on signature, to get a good reward in bounty, you have to do other campaigns and as a Jr member you will always get a little reward, signature bounty favor the high rank members.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

Well, for the last 6 months, I can say that I earned exactly more than 1000, if you count on social networks , and on transfers about 2000
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

We can still earn quite good amounts, but in General bounty companies are getting worse due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market has gone down strongly and due to the large number of fraudulent ICO.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

On this year we are all disappointed about earning or gaining profit. As we know that the currently price of all of our valued tokens was decreased and its almost a year.their is a time that the  management are having some delayed in listing their tokens due to holding process.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

At present, the amount generated from crypto prizes does indeed experience a substantial decline from the results of the tokens received, because crypto market conditions themselves are still in a downward state. but at least even though the amount obtained is not so much, at least we are still quite decent and for tokens that are still in the wallet not listed on the exchange must be stored while waiting for the listing.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

Bounty is good and profitable but it depends on the project you joined. Some of the bounty now their tokens are not listed on exchange or has a very low value. If you are lucky in bounty you can earn bigger. At this current marke situation just hold your tokens from bounty and wait that price will increase soon.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

Yes of course! Bonuses will help you make a profit. Join the successful bonus campaign you will be paid coin. Coin prices are high or low depending on the market. If you sell at high prices you will get a lot of money. Know how to make a profit.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Bounties can be profitable but there are a lot of factors that determines if you will make good income from a bounty campaign.
I think you should research any bounty project you want to get into and also do it well.
A lot of bounty managers do not fulfill their promises so don't be too optimistic so as not to be disappointed.

Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

It is very difficult to earn a token from the bounty due to the low profitability of the market. The reason is that the current cryptocurrency market is leveling off the exchange rate and there are no signs of recovery. So be patient until the end of the year until the bull run appears.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

Yes of course! Bonuses will help you make a profit. Join the successful bonus campaign you will be paid coin. Coin prices are high or low depending on the market. If you sell at high prices you will get a lot of money. Know how to make a profit.

For me it is still profitable Im doing some bounty campaigns now as well as Investing in some ICOs to make double of my profits, I just careful of what ICO and Bounty i shall be joining to ensure my funds and investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: