Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67067 times)
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

It can always provide us the potential profit when your project will become successful but you can't expect fixed amount. That's always depending on how good or bad is the community of the coin being promoted in the market. Most of the previous bounty I been part of, really did great and given me surprising profit as I continue to hold longer terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

I have not earned anything yet, but it seems to me that there is an opportunity to make money on bounty campaigns. it just takes a lot of time

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I think that bounty can be either profitable or not but this is difficult to understand at the moment. bounty is a good way to earn but now you need to be careful
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

Yes, everything is unpredictable in crypto currency , you just need to be able to tolerate in the bounty especially , in such a market it is difficult to earn something from the bounty few projects that go to the exchanges

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

now you won’t make that kind of money in this business that we could earn in 2017. I hope this time will come back ...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

It depends on what project you do your bounty. Also you have to understand that the market is too low, so some projects can be delayed. But in general it is profitable
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Maybe this is because you chose not the most successful projects?  But the whole year is not the most successful compared to the previous one.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

hello,, profitable or not, is depends on how does you choose a bounty project
for now there is a lot of ICO review website,, you can choose a bounty with high rate project
but, there is no guarantee if the project will be succed and listed on exchange soon,,
everything is depends on the demands to the project my friend

Now many projects do not want to go to the exchanges in order not to crash the token rate. But this does not mean that the project is bad.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

When you start doing bounty? Is it in the beginning of 2018? I guess you just started working on bounty this year, so I'm not surprised If you said bounty is not profitable. Man, you should analyze the market condition, we are in the decline cycle. All people got losses in this cycle, and earned a little amount of profits. So, I conclude that the lower income got from bounty is normal because of the effect of bear market and other supporting factors.

Here are the factors that may influence the values of bounty tokens/coins:
1. The effect of bear market.
2. Many scam and failed ICOs.
3. Low interest of investors to buy coins or tokens.
4. The quality of ICOs of your bounty tokens or coins.
5. The plans and strategies applied to develop the project and coins/tokens.

Personally, I think bounty is still profitable if you can be smarter in selecting it. At least, you must consider many factors before deciding to join.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Bounties are really profitable and also a good alternative from investing if you are not into it. Bounty projects allow the participants to instead of investing to earn tokens, they are working for it through various campaigns. At the end of the ico period, tokens will be distributed and listed and by that time profit will be earned. BUT the negative situation in the market is what makes the profit low and it is a reason for us to be patient until green marks fill the market someday.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

If you do bounty campaigns you should not expect large earnings. That way you wont get hurt because if you would only realize you only earn penny from bounties that is why it's not good to be done full time. Let's just say you have earn $500 from a single campaign but you did it for 6 months to 1 year. It's not really that big, right?
Here you can not guess the profit and do not count. Because the projects promise one thing, and in fact reduce the payment of 2-200 times.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

I will say it is because of the bear market, I myself i have more than 100 tokens but it's not worth $1000k yet, I think it's a general problem and you have to have some patience for market to recover

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

Maybe we should be patient and analyze the situation first. Many projects are delaying the market listing or listing a token on different exchangers because of the negative situation in the market. They are doing such thinf to avoid the project to be negatively influenced  by the downtrend which would be bad for the project itself for a long run.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

If you are asking me if bounty is still profitable then what I can tell is that for me by joining bounty campaign is still profitable if what you had participated is a signature campaign wherein you have a high ranking account so that you will be able to receive a high payment and most especially if the signature campaign that you had participated will pay you with a high market value tokens.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Hi ,I also joined a lot of bounties and get more than $50 per project (but all projects aren't profitable) and my highest income till now $380 from a project.You can follow my methods.I use this method to select any bounty and I am happy with my earnings.

How I select any Bounty?
  • First, I check the ratings and Price in ICOBench
  • I lookup the project Website and Roadmap ( I usually check that how many works they done in time )
  • I check the amount of Distribution
  • I calculate a min amount in USD for every campaign that i can earn from the campaign
If the campaigns are profitable, then I join in that project

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

Bounty is profitable only if you select carefully the right ICO project, otherwise you risk wasting your time and effort without any result, or receiving worthless tokens. There are many scam bounties and you should choose carefully the project which have some potential.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

At a time bounty was very profitable, it was better than working as a govt worker in my country even though the rewards weren't coming every month but in general it was far better. So you can use that to imagine how profitable it was but since the bear run everything has gone downwind.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

It depends on the project, if the ICO fails ofcourse the bounty is not profitable since they will pay money for the bounty hunters yet only a small number will invest to their project. But if the project made it to hard cap of their ICO it is surely profitable for them.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

Bounty are profitable but not all you have to chose good project read their media profile and white paper than start project a majority of people here who are much earnings from bounty no doubt to say bounty is profitable.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

Bounties are profitable only when you get payment from them because there are many campaigns didn't pay to the participants. So we have to choose to the right bounty because once they reach the hard cap means definitely we get paid from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: