Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67073 times)
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

With hibernate of bitcoin in 2018 many of the bounties went in the sleeping too , these days it is very hard to find a good bounty , many of ICOs couldn't reach to their hard cap this year and the result is it would be hard for them to get add to some exchange , I'm still looking for a good bounty nothing found yet!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Do bounty does have lots of benefits and we can also get a token that can be sold. But for now, very little bounty results because of a lot of people who participate. And this makes the competition getting tougher. And when we get the token and we sell. Of course, we are grateful can benefit.
Now it is better not to sell all earned tokens at once, but at least 80%, and 20% to leave for a long term. Suddenly these tokens will make you a big profit.
Of course it is better not to sell, because it is almost impossible. Some coins, which I received for the bounty campaign in which I participated for about a month, have a cost of $ 4))) some do not have a volume.

I have more than half of tokens that are worth nothing at all, and are not even being traded on the exchange!

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

In the past, the bounties were certainly very profitable: they did not last long and paid a lot.
Now, they do the opposite, they last for months and months, they pay little and maybe they do not pay anything.
In addition, there is a general suffering of the altcoin industry.
We'll see what happens.
Now many projects do not pay, and if they pay, it is less than originally planned several times.

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

It was last year, but not any more. There are campaigns that last for months and you can't get your reward because even softcap can't.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

Yes it is still profitable to join in bounty campaign, as long as you are careful in choosing on which of them are good and has a potential to increase the token in the near future. I also know how you feel dude, but even its been a months that the bounty which I joined in last year 2017 I still continued what I'm doing here in the forum, I just never stop hunting the good bounty which I believed that one day I will be compensate for the hard work I did before or even in the future too.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Now it is definitely not profitable to engage in bounty. My friend received 1NEW for the transfer in one bounty, I can’t even imagine how much the other members of the bounty got.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

It used to be profitable but not anymore.
I personally don't make the effort anymore to post my quota for my signature.
The other campaigns, I wouldn't know, I don't participate in them.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:45:51 AM

In my opinion bounty is a good option to earn money but for now I can't consider it as a serious source of your incomes, it is very hard to earn something from crypto bounty actually.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

I don't fully understand what you want to ask. If they were unprofitable, no one would be doing it. We're not rich patrons here. We are aggressive to money people.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

It is very hard to make good money now with the help of bounty campaigns. A few years ago it was a very good way to earn money, but now there are a lot of participants, which is why rewards are scanty.
I think the number of participants is not a problem when promoting a project, even this will be an additional value for the project to be completed quickly and stretched on several exchanges. With so many participants, there will be more people who are interested in the project, they will think that this project will bring them to get a big profit. However, the problem is not reward, but the price of the token, it's fine if every bounty hunter gets a little token because of the large number of participants if the price of the token matches the work he has done.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
The earnings of a bounty hunters will depends on the market situation like what you have said token can't listed on the exchange for some reasons that the team were waiting for a good market flow. Also, some projects were cancelled for not hitting the softcap. This is the reason that it's not advisable to go a full time bounty hunter as the market is too volatile.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Bounty is very profitable when you have time and money to invest in. It costs a lot of money on internet bundles and also time involved in doing these bounties. I have gained money from participating in bounty campaigns.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

I earn less than $100 per month on bounties. If all of the bounties I joined were legit, I will earn around $300 per month. I also stopped airdrop because its not profitable anymore. I have lots of coins that doesn't have any value. Bounties are profitable if those scam ICO's still exist.
Actually not only $100 per it will comes also a $500 per month, If we participated campaign was have a chance to success of their ICO's and also have a high bounty allocation of the bounty you participate.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Yes, participation in a bounty can be a very profitable and reliable solution for the stable receipt of additional income. At first, newbies make common mistakes, choose the wrong bounty and do not receive rewards. But over time, the necessary knowledge emerges in order to select suitable ICOs and receive rewards for participating in the bounty.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Earlier last year, participation in bounty was my favorite activity, and quite often it was possible to receive rather large rewards. After the fall of the crypto market this year, the situation has changed dramatically, payments have become much smaller. Therefore, I spend most of my time investing in the purchase of reliable altcoins, but also periodically participate in promising bounty - they can be quite a profitable direction.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Yes, bounty is very profitable because i have already earned through it and what's very more interesting about bounty is that you do not need any money out from your pocket. Some people here even claimed they became millionaire of a single bounty only.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

Not all bounty are profitable because there are some bounty campaign that are wasting time, thats the reason why we need to be careful in joining bounties, choose the good one and avoid scam project.

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

All bounties for the past 5-6 months has been disappointing for bounty hunters. Either we did not receive our reward or the prices on the exchanges fell
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Yes, bounty is very profitable because i have already earned through it and what's very more interesting about bounty is that you do not need any money out from your pocket. Some people here even claimed they became millionaire of a single bounty only.

Yeah I agree with you but the earnings of a bounty participants will depends on their forum rank as those at Sr. Member above can get a higher stakes if participating signature campaign. For me even at lower rank it can still profitable if we don't sell our token at below ICO price.

Sohelali34

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Earlier last year, participation in bounty was my favorite activity, and quite often it was possible to receive rather large rewards. After the fall of the crypto market this year, the situation has changed dramatically, payments have become much smaller. Therefore, I spend most of my time investing in the purchase of reliable altcoins, but also periodically participate in promising bounty - they can be quite a profitable direction.
Report to moderator 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: