Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3237 times)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

There's nothing wrong if you buy new coins. Even if the coins are new in the market you can do it any time you like, as long as you see the volume is high even the price on the contrary is in cheap value why not. Buying new coins also is depend on your discretion, besides you can see how traders whether buyer or seller how active they are in each every altcoins while you are in the platform market.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

I don't buy new coins that recently release. Because its hard to trust new coins nowadays. Their value drops very fast. I just bought establish coins. Because i got good payouts everytime i buy them.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

For buying new coin it can't be only see from the CMC, you need to check the whitepaper the developer and the potential from different source of information, so we can have a more accurate data to speculate the new coin, and its not right to see the top loser coin and then buy it and wait for the price to go up, because sometime the price won't go up anymore, CMC itself cant be rely to make the decision, you need to see the chart to determine whether the price could go up or not
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

As a new guy in the crypto market no need to buy a new coin. Need to research the market price of the coin if it shows healthy then will decide to buy. Without having good knowledge of the crypto market you should not buy new coin it might bring a huge loss for you.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

I'm not buying at this moment. Why? Because altcoins are very volatile and I don't have much time to spend to watch and track the price anyways and to be brutally honest, I don't trust new coins coming out in the market. If they're not a scam coins, they're just useless or totally garbage. I just accumulate bitcoins and used it if possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

I'm not buying at this moment. Why? Because altcoins are very volatile and I don't have much time to spend to watch and track the price anyways and to be brutally honest, I don't trust new coins coming out in the market. If they're not a scam coins, they're just useless or totally garbage. I just accumulate bitcoins and used it if possible.
In my own way of observing coin today in crypto i believe that we are now really in a very big opportunity of buying coins. Because almost all of the coin in crypto market are now really dropping and it's price is really low. So I think there was really a great advantage if we are going to get or maybe buy some more token today for good.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

when there is a new coin registered in CoinMarketCap, I will buy it, but I have to look at the coin development, when they have a very useful project concept and can attract very high demand, I will buy it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

i only invest in those new coins which have good potential to grow i also make research and check team behind the project if all things ok then i can buy its and hold its for long term
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

even shitcoins can now enter CMC because they only pay and list them. I did not buy a new coin. in my opinion it will only make a loss. because new coins only pump and dump speculation. I am more calm to buy old coins. but for some good projects. I bought new coins like NEO, ADA, TRX, EOS.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

Yes, i will always buy new coins in the market but before buying any coin we have to research ourselves whether we are going to make profit with the coin we are going to purchase. With potential and active developments and updates from the team will always increase the price of altcoins.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

Not. In the current situation, I do not buy new coins, because it is not clear what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future. Fiat and top cryptocurrencies now dominate in my portfolio.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

I buy and earn new coins, like most of us here. I am long term trader, only like that is possible to make some profit with not so big risking. I cant guess which number of new coins will succeed in future, reach some high price and strong community, some will succeed some will fail, I think we need to diversify and have more coins in possession, just one is to big risk. So people start to buy cheap coins after your research, now its the moment to buy a lot of coins with couple dollars, in future, just one coin will be a lot of dollars.

A good point here. Diversification. It is always needed when we are trading different coins and making things work out for ourselves. The crypto currencies can not be trusted in single coin but multiple only. I mean there is possibility that we will see all the coins rising upwards one day but we can not just rely on the virtual thinking. We need to have consistent income also, so for that purpose its very important to make changes to our portfolio. In the long run this change is very important and can make our success path for sure. So yes keep buying new coins always.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

This kind of activities should treat with extra careful because it is prone to sudden pump and dump. I  already experiencing with this kind of stuff and because I only trade with what I can afford to lose, I am not so affected about it. New coins still have a weak foundation in terms of its potential to grow and this is what I always keep in my mind.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

when there is a new coin then I will buy it because I know there will definitely be a movement for a while and we can use the movement as best as possible, make sure you can buy at a cheap price and as much as possible don't get too greedy just take profit one time because the price will fall.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Not. In the current situation, I do not buy new coins, because it is not clear what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future. Fiat and top cryptocurrencies now dominate in my portfolio.
Most people will not choose new coins and will tend to invest in more old altcoin. I think at this stage any investment will be very high risk and we have to consider carefully before investing in it. I personally believe that this is not the right time for new projects and should wait for the market to move uptrend.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

I am not sure that it is time to buy new coins now. As i see more coins loose their value from day to day. I prefer old coins and bought just several new during last year.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

I try to keep an eye out for new coins that may have a future but I keep the majority of my crypto funds in bitcoin.  Its a lot of work if you want to research all the upcoming crypto projects out there.   One of the best ways to get rich is to get in on the ground floor of something but the risk for failure is very high.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

I am not sure that it is time to buy new coins now. As i see more coins loose their value from day to day. I prefer old coins and bought just several new during last year.
Yup. Most people think together with you. This is a very difficult time to choose a good project and it will be very risky if you do not know exactly what the project is. I think investing in the old coin will make your investment more stable and will make a good profit if there is big news to this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...
well sometimes i prefer to do both manner especially when there's a good project emerge in the market , but I'm not interested to hold for run time again especially new coins because I don't to want to suffer again on holding, probably 10% profit is enough rather than exceeding 'cause project progress nowadays always fluctuate after months and will become stagnant for long time.
criptan77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

I think it is good to buy a new coin if you consider the coin is cheap and you think it's underrated. Then nice profit shouldn't be much longer.
Research job must be done well. I do buy new coins regularly and in most of the cases i'm in surplus Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: