Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3237 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

Only a few coins that do have many advantages and also a suitable new concept I will buy for my long-term investment later. I usually buy coins that are still cheap

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

now it is good time to buy new coins because market price is falldown but i should research many coins, then i will choose good coin for buy.
New coins are available in the crypto world which helps increase the cloud of crypto coins but new crypto coins have the same start just like Bitcoin started in the beginning.

The value of these new coins is very small in the beginning and this attracts people to get it easily and people are buying these new coins because they know the better future of crypto world. This will always result in profit if one follow the rules and deal with any market conditions regardless of whatever coin may be.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

Of course not, new not always good but old coin always have hope. Right now invest/ trade can bring loss but I believe many people still try to find strategy to keep get income, mostly use old coins. Which strategy success we don't know but never give up is more than worth.
And new coins weren't good enough and eventually will become shit.
We have thousands of altcoins and only some are profitable and established so why settle for less if we can pick those that can give a sure profit. You should observe how those ico tokens getting dump in the market even those promising projects become worthless.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

I like to buy altcoins when bounty hunters sell their tokens, I think it's more rewarding than joining pre-sale or even private sales with crazy discounts, and in a few moments I will see the price go up, and this requires patience..
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
What I'm doing is I see the keep on eye on the top 5-10 losers in the exchange then I'm keeping an eye on them. I use indicators so that I know when will I buy or when I will sell. Although this requires risk because the coins might go lower than your buying price.
Investment is something that never looses its value as long as you are investing in the right coins. This is something that makes people feels happy and more optimistic about the future for the profit looks very obvious. Besides, when you are agreed to forgo little for coins with great chances of growth in future, this is you might call risky but a profitable business that is the reason why all those who have the initiative taking abilities cash big.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

when I want to buy a new coin I usually have to be able to see from the concept of their project and I have to be able to see what they want to develop and see if their project is very useful or not because I bought a coin that is really worth it.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

yes, i think buying new coins is also a good idea we can benefit in the future, because seeing current market prices also increase, so i believe new coins can also be profitable in the future with higher prices.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I buy new coins in these conditions: 1. If the coin is very cheap,  0.01-0.1$; 2. If the coin is consistently trading in large volumes> 5000 ETH. I am waiting for the pamp of this coin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

It's always good to buy new coins, but before that one should understand better about the project behind the respective coin, exchanges that have listed the respective coin as well the trading volume. Upon this the growth in the future can be easily predicted. In recent days one such coin is the xet that grew in much shorter time period.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Some traders said as long as the coins has volume soon you will see it raising. I believe this is nice words but you must also see the project of it and the people behind it if they really are responsible with their coins.
selardkinley

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

What I'm doing is I see the keep on eye on the top 5-10 losers in the exchange then I'm keeping an eye on them. I use indicators so that I know when will I buy or when I will sell. Although this requires risk because the coins might go lower than your buying price.
Although it is always good to search for the new currencies and put some money there, because most of the time new currencies are trading in low price, but still my whole concentration on bitcoin I want to buy more and more bitcoin because I can see that the bear market is going to end  and a good time is just coming soon.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Some traders said as long as the coins has volume soon you will see it raising. I believe this is nice words but you must also see the project of it and the people behind it if they really are responsible with their coins.
right, we must know team's capacity for a project to analyze the future of their coins. although this is very difficult to predict, but at least we can review, whether that project runs according to roadmap that was made

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I don't. Some of those coins are been from ICO which investors really want to dump all of their investment from there and forget all about it. But also there are some new coins that quite successful.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

I buy new coins when I get convinced that they have good value and potential. In fact, buying the coin when it is new is more profitable, because its price is expected to go up highly after it hits the big exchanges and when it becomes more developed and used.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

I do buy new coins when i look that their project is active and looks promising,unfortunately i already buy some.but i am not expecting too much from them its a part of trading sometimes you get loose and sometimes win.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

I will choose when the ICO is calling or just floated on the floor. When the coins do not have much movement to make prices with extremely low volume. New or old coin is not as important as the potential and power of the community and their ecosystem. Those are the things I use to be able to choose a new valuable and high potential coin.!!
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Of course i will still buy but in limited quantities. Only good and potential coin i bought and i think when the market returns i will be able to earn a pretty good amount.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

I usually don't like to buy new coins, but sometimes if I see any good coins with good protensial to increase very much in future, then I like to buy it as much as possible.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Yes, i buy new coins, because new coins can be very profitable. If the project is good then these coins can make you rich as some of them can make x100 or x200 in future. So, they are worth buying.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

when there is a new coin registered in the coinmarketcap then I will buy the coin but only a few because the coin is new and I still don't know how the coin is developing so it's better for me to buy the coin with a small amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: