Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3234 times)
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

At the moment, buying new coins is too risky. No one can give any guarantees. You can just give your money and end up with nothing. I prefer to pay attention to projects that have long been on the market. Which have proven their viability. Perhaps this is not very profitable, but less risky.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

I dont prefer buying new coins at right now. Because the market is too unstable and its very risky to buy especially not ranked coins. But you may buy bitcoin or ethereum. I will watch the market for a while like 2-3 months and then make investment.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

I always try to buy some new coins,you never know which one will shoot in future so it is a good idea to buy a few new promising coins of solid and perspective projects.The growing potential of some Icos can be huge ,remember 2017,when profit ×5,×10 was so guick and easy.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

I started running out of money, I did not stop my investments. However, I began to invest only in the most promising projects.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Prefer to get new coins for free. Now, new coins very rarely make a profit, mostly only losses from them. The current phase of the market is better to wait in peace and quiet, and do not touch the "invest" button.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

I don't do this now because I don't trust to them like to old coins. I think they are too risky to invest in them in such hard situation on the market. Maybe in 2019 I will take this risk
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Personally, even with such a market, I buy coins. I believe that this situation will change soon. Even if not soon, everything will still be fine. I think blockchain is a unique technology.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

Yes, I buy new coins and deal with them in different ways. Sometimes it is more profitable to sell as soon as they start to grow or only appear on the stock exchange. Sometimes it is more profitable to hold if I understand that the project is promising and the price will increase in the future.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Personally, even with such a market, I buy coins. I believe that this situation will change soon. Even if not soon, everything will still be fine. I think blockchain is a unique technology.
with you buying coins now you can get big profits when the market grows again. it can also reduce kit losses on investments yesterday which have decreased asset values ​​now. I also bought some ethereum because I believe the market will soon grow.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

maybe now I'm afraid to buy new coins because of the conditions and situations like now but all of this cannot be ascertained and surely investors must be clever in taking advantage of the opportunities that will be obtained
I feel the same way too. This is very threatening to our funds if the predictions that have been made are not as expected, so many traps in this saturated market. Several times I was trapped in a fake wall, which made me think twice if I wanted to buy a new coin or token listing.

Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Of course I look first at the coin if it behaves well in the market you can buy it , and if of course not very much do not buy , of course it is better to buy promising coins not to remain an eternal investor!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

I always like to buy new coins. Sometimes if a ICO is not that much good or I am not sure about the project . I just wait to list them on a exchange. And then I buy it. When a new coin come to market the volume or marketcap is very low for that coin. After listed on 1-2 good exchange the price will surely rise and you can make some profit.But don't put all your money in new coins. If you want to take some good new coin invest 5-10% of your portfolio in new coins. You will find more in coins in CMC. Just put some effect and do some research on your own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

I do not buy coins. It seems to me that it is very dangerous now. Most projects are going through very difficult times.

BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

I think it makes sense to invest only in those coins that have a strong product and whose goals are really useful for the community and for its development, only such coins will have a future and will not disappear in a few years.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

There are a lot of different coins in my wallet. It seems to me that there is no point in investing in new coins, because the market has not begun to recover.

barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

I don't buy new coins at this time. because in my opinion new coins have a greater risk than coins that have long been on the market. but I still hunt for new coins from various prize campaign programs. and after I got the reward, I immediately sold the coins that I received. or usually I convert to more potential coins, and I save it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

Yes, I still buy new coins because new coins have huge profits. But before I buy new coins, I have to do research. I checked the project from the development team and the roadmap. Because this is unfortunately important if I don't do an inspection, I can get a fraud project.
LincolnMikkel

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Usually, I'm buying more coins if I trust project much which takes time to make sure if it's really worth. Some of my coins are not that much popular among other users but it's still my/your/etc. choice to add or not to add more of those in your portfolio. As for me, once again, it's worth if you trust that coin/project
I'm always looking at CMC coin trend and some other sources to decide if I should buy/hold token/coin or not. For example, MGO did very well last month, also many ppl trust their project. That will be a great instance of a potentially profitable token to hold nowadays.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...
Yes sometimes, specially if that coin have good function and potential in the future. I buy token, specially those who have good community and many people invest in their ICO. And also watch the price in market if many people trading in that coin so that's possible that many people or investor invest in that coin.

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

I do not buy coins. It seems to me that it is very dangerous now. Most projects are going through very difficult times.

This is risky. But if you take two risky assets and put them together, then the risk of losing everything will be less.
I buy regularly, but for small amounts. Even if half of the coins I bought disappear, I will still be in the black.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: