Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3236 times)
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

No, I did not buy a new coin because I still have old coins, I think the old coin has more potential than the new coin, whereas for the new coin we must be smart in analyzing whether the coin is potential or not because not all coins have good potential

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

Despite the serious problems of the crypto market in the current environment, I personally continue to invest in the purchase of promising coins. I mainly work with long-term investments. Approximately 80% of my money I invest in old and reliable coins, the remaining 20% - to purchase new coins.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

No i don't buy new coins because i don't trust any new coins because most of them don't have real product to sell in the future, so i just spend my money to invest in top coins like xrp and eth. Better just invest in top coins like xrp and eth, or you can invest in good token too like BNB.
buy the new coins as coins ico now not so good, saw the development of the slow market, it will also affect the development of the platform of the ico. It is not good for the new coin. Indeed it would be great for us to invest in coins that are already listed on the Exchange and have a value and a good market, it would be more beneficial.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

No i don't buy new coins because i don't trust any new coins because most of them don't have real product to sell in the future, so i just spend my money to invest in top coins like xrp and eth. Better just invest in top coins like xrp and eth, or you can invest in good token too like BNB.

but I see you still use the signature of the new token project Grin
Are you sure that the new token project that you are supporting will not have a real product in the future?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

I am trying to buy some fresh altcoins that are going live on the market. But I am not participating in ICOs any longer, I am just waiting until the token will be listed on exchanges and buying for a smaller price.

centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

I buy new coin however, I do make my good research on the token before I buy or invest in any trade. Also, in trade now people must be very careful about any thing they we buy in other not to lose money.
right, I also now will be more careful if I want to buy a new coin because, not necessarily the quality can bring success,
especially the new one must be very well cared for so that it will not be trapped again in the future.

wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?

For trading and generating income in the short term, I usually work with new coins, despite their high volatility. And for long-term investments, I usually choose already reliable altcoins from among the top-20, which have already confirmed their potential.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

I believe that if you wish, you can find promising new coins. Although I personally now mainly invest money in the purchase of already reliable, held cryptocurrencies. I distribute about 90% of my money among top-20 reliable coins. The remaining 10% is used to buy new coins.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Now in the current situation, I think that you can only buy promising coins that have fallen in price.
so that in the future when the cryptocurrency market recovers and gains strength, it will be possible to sell them profitably and make a profit.
selling coins in my opinion does not make any sense so far as the profit will be small.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Well, of course, buy after the  I look at the schedule and if there was a good drop then of course it is better to keep away from coin , and if it was fall then of course I buy

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Yes of course I buy new coins. I didn't close my door for investment for new coins especially good coins. Despite that most of the new coins right now are most scam coins, there are still few that needs to review in order for we to conclude that it is legit and more useful.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Well, of course, buy after the  I look at the schedule and if there was a good drop then of course it is better to keep away from coin , and if it was fall then of course I buy
seeing the fall of Crypto will continue or not, indeed no one knows what it is like, but look at the conditions and analysis. choose coins that have great potential and ability because in the future it will develop well compared to ordinary coins and potentially not good.

many use opportunities when prices are low because they need small capital and they must be vigilant, the coins you buy will increase quickly or not.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

No, for now it's too risky if you buy new coins, this is because the market is almost a year drop and of course buying new coins will make us get a big loss, it's better to buy coins that have at least $ 1 billion marketcap.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

in my opinion if we are a beginner in crypto investment it is best not to buy new coins because it is very risky. I am also a beginner I prefer to invest in long-lasting coins at CMC and also have a good trading volume. why I don't invest in new coins because new coins are very risky, nothing guarantees whether the coins can last long or not. and most of the new coins now are scams. can not last long in the crypto market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

I do buy some good coins from the CMC and some that are yet to make it to CMC. I ensure I do my research to avoid buying scams and projects that the developers can't execute the road map. I feel buying them now will pay hugely in the future when the bull run steps in or when the project is well developed.

if we want to get big profits in investing, we really have to dare to buy new coins because new coins still have cheap prices, but if their projects run smoothly, they can go up many times and we can get big profits.
but I think it's better to buy coins at CMC because the current conditions are very vulnerable.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

I'm also interested in new coins, I think new coins have a greater chance. because usually when you first enter the market the price is far below the price of ico so I can buy cheap for a coin from a quality project.

No serious project will issue its coin to the exchange on a bear market, it is obvious that the price will fall and all your investments with it, so I see no reason to buy new coins in this market, it’s better to wait for the situation to improve.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Yes, i bought new coins because i believe that those coins will pump sooner or later. Smiley I bought some cheap coin because i believe that it can pump to 500% or more. You need to be wise on picking coins.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

It’s not worthwhile to buy new altcoins, you can be a great loser. It is better to carefully study the roadmap of the recently released ICO projects and take notes on the main stages of their development. Then track changes in their telegram channels, buying tokens in anticipation of important events, updates and news. Also, there are channels in Telegram, that publish information about the planned listings of tokens on crypto exchanges.  You can use them to buy tokens planning listing on the largest crypto exchanges, such as Binance.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

in my opinion if we are a beginner in crypto investment it is best not to buy new coins because it is very risky. I am also a beginner I prefer to invest in long-lasting coins at CMC and also have a good trading volume. why I don't invest in new coins because new coins are very risky, nothing guarantees whether the coins can last long or not. and most of the new coins now are scams. can not last long in the crypto market.

You say it's very vague, because I can quickly list the new coins, but they are real projects and are invested by a lot of investment funds. EOS, IOTA, ADA, OMG, etc. are new projects that have emerged after the worldwide crypto boom.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

at the moment it doesn't seem right to buy a new altcoin. because markecap every day continues to decline, isn't it safer to buy old coins that have a large marketcap. it's more realistic than gambling by buying new coins.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: