Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

project looks good. I don't think the team work is poor. they are working hard to make the project worthfull for us
 you can see their website for more info
Im pretty sure they can hold the project for more longer since they are very happy to manage the project especially the developer and the advisors.

Yes they can now, Because reaching the minimum cap rapidly in the ICO sale means, They have a lot of supporters.
Indeed, they are much more motivated and inspired now I think since they know that there a lot of people behind them in which will give them strengths to work even harder. Even if it takes more time I know that they can manage it and bring this project into success.

With this current market status reaching soft cap is really hard, it needs more work to do, more features to encourage other investors to participate and support the project continuously.
Yes you are right the all market is red now due to deep of btc price but if you see the current situation then btc price is again go to up so i think this is the best period for all investors to invest in this project.
True and I believe that this team are versatile and be able to handle any kind of situation. So it depend on the investors if they also believe and aside from that if they expect market to go up soon then this is their opportunity to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.
30k is big one. it. shows how much people are interested in this project.  they must need more moderators for a large number of members.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think it is all gamblers who are bigshots diverting the mind and playing a game because as i noticed yesterday some one tried to make fake orders to buy a lot of doge.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

Indeed, and this will definitely affect the interest of the investors to make investment. Still, nobody knows the real reason about the fall and we should always be ready of what could be the the outcome of the prices. Still interested this project, the team continue to make progress on it and hopefully all things would be done accordingly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

Indeed, and this will definitely affect the interest of the investors to make investment. Still, nobody knows the real reason about the fall and we should always be ready of what could be the the outcome of the prices. Still interested this project, the team continue to make progress on it and hopefully all things would be done accordingly.
How about the Scalable block chain of icechain to me this seems inappropriate with no new updates from the developers, economy impact may endure any loss so what is the next step from the project is there any back up plan to successfully reach the goal as promised in the project whitepapers? which actually matters for every investor.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Very much appreciated that the team of IceChain project are still in touch and keep in making good progress inorder for all supporters satisfy for being in here. This indicates that they are really serious to put this at the top level of competition even if the market is down.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

Well the project will not be closed from it. I am confident that developers knew what they go on and are familiar with eth not the first day and understand that it is very volatile.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

project looks good. I don't think the team work is poor. they are working hard to make the project worthfull for us
Im pretty sure they can hold the project for more longer since they are very happy to manage the project especially the developer and the advisors.

Yes they can now, Because reaching the minimum cap rapidly in the ICO sale means, They have a lot of supporters.
Indeed, they are much more motivated and inspired now I think since they know that there a lot of people behind them in which will give them strengths to work even harder. Even if it takes more time I know that they can manage it and bring this project into success.

With this current market status reaching soft cap is really hard, it needs more work to do, more features to encourage other investors to participate and support the project continuously.

As of the moment, we can see a sudden drop of almost cryptose which I think investors probably are in doubt to make an investment right now. Reaching the target is a very hard task which it requires a lot of effort to make sure they get the attention of the crypto community.
I think that different investors have a separate investment strategies and value management,so it can't be assumed for most of them.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
That can be the only successful step if they talk to the project advisers and loop the scrum master and make a new agile plan to handle the situation before all the funds are wasted because it is the trust of various investors.
I hope the developers will be able to find the right solution to such complex problems. The market is not stable and it can really affect the future development of the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

As of the moment, we can see a sudden drop of almost cryptose which I think investors probably are in doubt to make an investment right now. Reaching the target is a very hard task which it requires a lot of effort to make sure they get the attention of the crypto community.
I think that different investors have a separate investment strategies and value management,so it can't be assumed for most of them.
you are right, investors have really different strategies, but one thing is clear to everyone that now is not the most favorable time for investing. I think only very brave investors will invest their money now.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

you are right, investors have really different strategies, but one thing is clear to everyone that now is not the most favorable time for investing. I think only very brave investors will invest their money now.

Correct, it is not good to invest for now because of the low price in crypto market. But to those who already invested, it is good to keep calm and hold their investment until it will return to its original price. Investing is within each others decision so think twice before proceeding.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

Well the project will not be closed from it. I am confident that developers knew what they go on and are familiar with eth not the first day and understand that it is very volatile.
True this is a very sad situation right now but still lets don't loose hope everything is gonna be alright at the right time this might not a good time but I will keep on holding for more positive and good results for the future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

What plans for promotion of the project? I think to you it is urgently necessary to do something to attract investors as all cryptocurrency significantly fell in price.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

Tomorrow ICO will start. All crypto went down a lot during last few days, but we won't be changing ICO rate (how much of IceChain tokens you will receive for 1 ETH). So with cheap ETH you can get cheap IceChain tokens. Just to clarify as a lot of questions are related to this topic.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Tomorrow ICO will start. All crypto went down a lot during last few days, but we won't be changing ICO rate (how much of IceChain tokens you will receive for 1 ETH). So with cheap ETH you can get cheap IceChain tokens. Just to clarify as a lot of questions are related to this topic.

Good decision, I don't think the recent crash will have a big impact since we already use to this big drop and those who still have faith in ICOs will keep investing.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

I don't think the team should really worry about the current market now since they haven't released their own token yet, in fact I think it is an advantage for them that the market is crashing now so that when the time the released their token it will be the bull run.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

Good decision, I don't think the recent crash will have a big impact since we already use to this big drop and those who still have faith in ICOs will keep investing.

For now this is the good time for to invest because of the cheap price of altcoins especially ETH as we know it will became stable again.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

For now this is the good time for to invest because of the cheap price of altcoins especially ETH as we know it will became stable again.

Surely ETH price will increase its price again like btc. This only temporary because of the Hard fork of BitcoinCash in my opinion.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: