Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

Tomorrow ICO will start. All crypto went down a lot during last few days, but we won't be changing ICO rate (how much of IceChain tokens you will receive for 1 ETH). So with cheap ETH you can get cheap IceChain tokens. Just to clarify as a lot of questions are related to this topic.

Good decision, I don't think the recent crash will have a big impact since we already use to this big drop and those who still have faith in ICOs will keep investing.

For now this is the good time for to invest because of the cheap price of altcoins especially ETH as we know it will became stable again.

Surely ETH price will increase its price again like btc. This only temporary because of the Hard fork of BitcoinCash in my opinion.

Yup, that would be some of the ideas why ETH price going down this week, You can invest now because of the low transaction.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.
For the project of such scale this really very large number of subscribers. I think is where to grow as many subscribers are not. I think to reach 100k will not be a problem.
There is also truth that you say talking about this project which can be said to be great indeed to reach 100k I don't think that would be a problem and it only takes time to reach 100k

100K and what will be the percentage of the  active members like on telegram groups? I think only 20- 30% are everyday discussing.

Less than that, even 20% of the people would be 20000 people and if they were active you wouldnt even be able to read a single message from em
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

Tomorrow ICO will start. All crypto went down a lot during last few days, but we won't be changing ICO rate (how much of IceChain tokens you will receive for 1 ETH). So with cheap ETH you can get cheap IceChain tokens. Just to clarify as a lot of questions are related to this topic.

Good decision, I don't think the recent crash will have a big impact since we already use to this big drop and those who still have faith in ICOs will keep investing.

For now this is the good time for to invest because of the cheap price of altcoins especially ETH as we know it will became stable again.

Surely ETH price will increase its price again like btc. This only temporary because of the Hard fork of BitcoinCash in my opinion.

Yup, that would be some of the ideas why ETH price going down this week, You can invest now because of the low transaction.
Yes, it is better for us to invest now because now the price of ethereum is said to be down and of course this is a good opportunity to get a profit and I am also sure ethereum will definitely rise again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
Well. I think they dont have any plan but let me see in the next time if the project have improved moreover and it seems like they were having so many plans.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Yes, it is better for us to invest now because now the price of ethereum is said to be down and of course this is a good opportunity to get a profit and I am also sure ethereum will definitely rise again
That is right buddy. The current price of the ETH in the crypto market now is really in a downfall. So this is totally the best time for us people to invest in the IceChain project. I am looking forward to the progressive actions of the project even the crypto market now is really in a bad shape. Keep on kicking and keep on making productive results and updates.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
Well. If i have 1000 btc then i would like to buy most of the cryptocurrency in the world which are available to trade in binance or any exchange which is popular.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

I think it is all gamblers who are bigshots diverting the mind and playing a game because as i noticed yesterday some one tried to make fake orders to buy a lot of doge.
Wow, what news. I hope that they could not do it. These projects do not want to be recognized anyway, and if the plow-plowers appear, nothing good will come of it here.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
Well, it will appear at some small market, bro. 1000 BTC is no so much to affect at big market. If some project hae enough strong to live, 1000 BTC will bring more cap for this project only.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Well. I think they dont have any plan but let me see in the next time if the project have improved moreover and it seems like they were having so many plans.
For me, I believe the team have backed up plans for this kind of situation. I know that they are capable enough to handle and make better solutions inorder for this project be recognized by many investors of crypto. Although it's not easy to do it but I'm very confident that they can.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

For me, I believe the team have backed up plans for this kind of situation. I know that they are capable enough to handle and make better solutions inorder for this project be recognized by many investors of crypto. Although it's not easy to do it but I'm very confident that they can.
I think you are right, if not, Icechain will meet some problem when exhausted because of many reasons from market.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Well, it will appear at some small market, bro. 1000 BTC is no so much to affect at big market. If some project hae enough strong to live, 1000 BTC will bring more cap for this project only.
Whales in my own opinion has the capability of manipulating thr market since the have all the funds needed to control the trend of market.
Of course there are people who can influence market rates. We can say we depend on them and this is not a very pleasant feeling. Especially for many projects that are just starting to develop their work.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

Whales in my own opinion has the capability of manipulating thr market since the have all the funds needed to control the trend of market.

Ico owners and small investors can't do anything to correct the market price, it's the big whales that manipulated it. I just hope that some big players will notice icechain project and will help it to increase the price.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

Even though the results may not went well, I think the most important part is the team will not give up and they will still continue to develop the project and with proper marketing and many new strategies maybe they can finally achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

What does Double Chain mean? How does it work? There are some examples at the moment, there can be some platforms already support such algorithm?

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

I agree with you buddy, ofcourse the team should always have backup plans for possible things to happened it might be backup plan a-c or more preparations for the project issues or unexpecteble things. Better if they have because it very helpful for the project even issues might encounter it will just continue because they already have automatic solutions and resolved the problem right away.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Even though the results may not went well, I think the most important part is the team will not give up and they will still continue to develop the project and with proper marketing and many new strategies maybe they can finally achieve success soon.
Cheers for this statement mate, I agree with what  you say. The team and all the project developers must not surrender what ever happened. This is just a trials that eventually will pass and good things will come in the right time. This might be the weakest part of the journey but still lets be hopefully for abrand new beginning for the recovery of everything. 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

At last you people have some plan to do ICO in this tough situation.i think this cheap price of ETH won't affect the ICO.& hope this situation should be end very soon
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

That's the issue, since if ever someone owns that big, he/she can totally change the situation but the thing is it requires a lot of people cooperating to change the flow of the market. I just hope they have plans in any situation that comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: